W21 Countdown

DeletedUser

Hmmmh. You see nothing wrong with the fact that the top 2 tribes are in an alliance and have around 160 million points combined, while the ranks 3 to 6 tribes are not allied and have around 160 million points combined, the same as rank 1 and 2?
Also, you'd have to take into account that there are only 6 real world powers in this world left. And I'm not really sure if I could even call KNR a world power. So yea, I'd definitly agree with you that they have a good future ahead of them, since they basically have no threats left.

When it is all too obvious who controls the world, it tends to kill the world. And people wonder why the W21 forums are so dead... oO

We had an alliance long before we were ranked 1 and 2. And ARG! was barely ranked 10th.

You had your diplomacy with CRayn and Magnum and I think that was more serious of a threat than just the number 1 and 2 tribes being allied. But your diplomacy failed as you lack the capacity to run an alliance properly. (Hence IMP).
You need to move on and stop complaining that the Puff/ARG! alliance has succeeded thus far and stop trying to hijack halfway decent threads I make.

DeletedUser

here it goes again

so how about those numbers from the first post

DeletedUser

I don't think much has changed in them yet. Its more of a month to month thing and those were from the end of August.

We'll take another look at this around the end of September I suspect. It will be interesting to see how much the world changes over the span of one month. Or at least, I will find it interesting, that's why I started this.
And you (w21) are welcome to follow me on this adventure.

DeletedUser

W21 became more interesting when the happily merging tribe called TESB ... disbanded.

Quite the contrary, really. Your only threat fell away. There's quite a few people complaining about that. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

We had an alliance long before we were ranked 1 and 2. And ARG! was barely ranked 10th.

You had your diplomacy with CRayn and Magnum and I think that was more serious of a threat than just the number 1 and 2 tribes being allied. But your diplomacy failed as you lack the capacity to run an alliance properly. (Hence IMP).
You need to move on and stop complaining that the Puff/ARG! alliance has succeeded thus far and stop trying to hijack halfway decent threads I make.

ohmygod hijacked your thread. :icon_surprised:

Hmmm, actually it isn't really my diplomacy's fault when people in the other tribes go inactive/banned. And it wasn't much of a threat, really, as there were 4 more tribes of about the same size. But yea, whatever floats your boat.

The thing about the Puffin/ARG alliance I mainly like to complain about is that you (but mainly Puffin) have always spouted "moral values" like "don't merge' and "don't recruit/ally your way to the top", while now that all seems to be forgotten.
You have to admit that you're hugging your way to victory. Because that's basically the situation now: you can't seriously consider the remaining w21 tribes to have any sort of chance against an alliance of 160 million.

Seriously, if there's just one person in SW1FT, Dr. NO, IMP, Knight or KNR who thinks Puffin and ARG are NOT hugging their way to victory, I'd like to hear from that guy. oO

DeletedUser

What the hell are you talking about!? Who did we merged with?

Projection much?

DeletedUser

An alliance until the end of the world and a merge are basically the same thing, really. Especially with all the shared forums these days.

DeletedUser

The thing about the Puffin/ARG alliance I mainly like to complain about is that you (but mainly Puffin) have always spouted "moral values" like "don't merge' and "don't recruit/ally your way to the top", while now that all seems to be forgotten.
/QUOTE]

The difference?

Arg has never merged, and we dont recruit nearly as many players as TESB did, and all our players we do get are small rimmers with the exception of a few ex crayn.

Puffin had 1 early merge with fery small tribe numbers.
The've had one of the lowest member counts in the top 20 for as long as i can rerember and have only recently recruited a few.

We " sprouted" our moral values when you where in TESB.
You merged with a top 5 tribe when you where in the top 5...
You recruited up alot of crayn and magnum
your member limit was constantly around 100.

When you compare TESB to puffin and/or ARG there is a clear difference.

DeletedUser

TESB is gone. It's about the present now. And you sure are hugging.

DeletedUser

i dont see the problem here. altho both tribes like almost every other tribe has there inactives the biggest problem is location. and being jammed up the rear of your allie rly limits expansion. which means poor nobling and people getting fed up and leaving.

this alliance will just take time to implode or explode on the whole world.

DeletedUser

Perhaps I have been, but that does not take away the fact that you are hugging.

DeletedUser

Well I think both PuFFiN and ARG! deserve their place in the top places, and they had an alliance long before they were the most powerful around here.

Both of the tribes fought their way to the 1st (and 2nd) spots and therefore nobody should complain about them making the world not interesting :)

DeletedUser

Well I think both PuFFiN and ARG! deserve their place in the top places, and they had an alliance long before they were the most powerful around here.

Yes, it must've indeed been quite a fight to eliminate all those pesky rim tribes that didn't know how to fight back.

Oh, the challenge!

DeletedUser

Do you call Cryan. and Magnum rim tribes? A2A? Sexy? they were out size and even bigger.
We also stood at the pressure from TESB while being attacked by both Magnum and Cryan. and you know it very well.

DeletedUser

Do you call Cryan. and Magnum rim tribes? A2A? Sexy? they were out size and even bigger.
We also stood at the pressure from TESB while being attacked by both Magnum and Cryan. and you know it very well.

Crayn and Magnum would have provided you with a challenge, if not for you getting everyone in Crayn banned and for Magnum to become inactive like hell. For the rest, TESB did nothing but sweep a few K54 villages since they hardly had a frontline with you.

A2A didn't fight back and Sexy's leadership was either banned or inactive, as I recall.

Now, if Puffin would ever have fought a tribe that was anywhere near decent, or able to fight back, I'd really join you guys in your "Puffin's the most awesome tribe ever" fantasy. The only somewhat decent tribe you can claim to have defeated, is TESB, and you attacked them at a time when they were terribly inactive and being attacked at all fronts.

DeletedUser

For a start puffin didnt get crayn banned.... Crayn got crayn banned....
And all 3 of your tribes gangbanged puffin while they where still fighting A2A, they defeated them, crayn, magnum, and eventualy TESB.

Doesnt matter what you try and say, there still the tribe that surrived a gangbang against 3 other top 5 tribes whist fighting 2 tribes on there other side.

DeletedUser

A2A and HP were dead. Crayn was banned. Magnum was inactive. TESB didn't have a frontline.

Any decent tribe could survive such a "gangbang".

DeletedUser

You conveniently leave out KKND as well I see daethon.

I really don't see how you can justify anything you're saying here. Puffin faced a serious and significant threat that almost brought them to the brink of quitting. But they chose to dig in and fight hard against their would be oppressors where as a tribe like yours crumbled in mere days. What other W21 tribe can say they did the same? <--- Answer me that.

Anyway you look at it, Puffin earned their spot in the top 20. SST, SPAWN, Sexy, Magnum, CRayn. TESB, c'mon, are you going to make up excuses for ALL these tribes?

Just drop it daethon, I don't often say this, but you really are just talking out of your ass here. Attempting to belittle puffins accomplishments is fruitless and in the least, ironic, coming from you of all people.

Daethon, quite possibly W21's biggest failure to date.