W21 Countdown

DeletedUser

Now think about this, how do you think it will affect them?

You guys are not thinking straight, these guys are winning they won't wait up. They will continue.

I don't think a war with arg and puffin will happen any time soon and might never happen. It's just one of those things that you know is more realistic but still know won't happen.

Never the less I'm simulating this in my head and it would turn out cool.

Lol, I'm surrounded by both tribes so fantasizing a bit.

I know it wont happen, Im just saying it would be very interesting to see what would happen if the likes of the GA could go about things without having to constantly support eachother from ARG! attacks.

Im sure there are other tribes that would appreciate what Im saying.

Its a fairy tale idea but still :p

DeletedUser

GA deserve to be where they are and (right now) they don't deserve to be any higher up on the ladder and I think they realize that.

If they were in say, for arguments sake, the top 5 (as they are now) it would be a great injustice and they wouldn't belong there. They just don't have the ability to shake it with the best of us... yet.

But they're definitely a faction that is developing.

DeletedUser

@Midnight: Yes, I am going to find "excuses" for all those tribes. After all, they all were inactive, banned, so unskilled they hardly fought back or a combination of the 3.

Which is in no way Puffin's fault, but it does give me the right to complain when they claim "they fought their way to the top". That suggests they fought about a dozen equally powerful tribes, while Puffin has hardly met any resistance at all. The only time Puffin faced an equally powerful tribe (TESB), a NAP was agreed, after which Puffin could rebuild to later take part in a gangbang to avoid fighting a challenge.

Just like with ARG really. Puffin rather struck an alliance with you, just to avoid you helping out A2A and HP. For that would have been an evenly matched fight, which Puffin, again, avoided.

DeletedUser

Any decent tribe could survive such a "gangbang".

LOL That honestly made me laugh :D

I remember so well when you used to say that Puffin will be destroyed to the last village and the gangbang has no chance of failing :D
Can't help but wonder when you were/are a noob :D Seems to happen all the time :D LOL

You said that ARG! and Puffin are hugging now? You can put it any way you like ... I've told you before ... us pirates like long lasting relationships. After all those long days of warring we need a hug at some point :)

(how could I resist when kimital/Taltal wants to give me a hug?) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

LOL That honestly made me laugh :D

I remember so well when you used to say that Puffin will be destroyed to the last village and the gangbang has no chance of failing :D

How could I have known Crayn's frontline would get banned and Magnum would go inactive for the greater part? I am not yet able to look into the future.

Of course I'd not have said that then. Duh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just like with ARG really. Puffin rather struck an alliance with you, just to avoid you helping out A2A and HP. For that would have been an evenly matched fight, which Puffin, again, avoided.

That whole thing is a statement made out of lack of knowledge.

I started talks with Puffin during ARG!'s war with PWoT. From friendly chat to friendly chat we discussed the possibility of an alliance but it was not official (meaning no map color, no terms, no agreements) it was just friendship and staying off each other's villages.

It only once happened for a Puffin player to take a village from us. It was in their territory but I was stunned to hear them offering compensation in resources for the lost village.

Official diplomacy came right before they attacked A2A ... we had the freedom to noble any A2A/HP village that was in our territory ...
The alliance was not made to keep us from helping those 2 tribes ... we wouldn't have done it anyway :) because we knew we had something much better with Puffin (and that part is called trust).

It's never been a dispute over power or the effort to overpower ... not even to avoid. It's just the alliance we always wanted. You can sum it up in one simple word Daethon ... it's called friendship :)

EDIT: By the way ... your inability to foresee the future doesn't make the situation any less fun :D

DeletedUser

Im in K69

My power in this realm is very very very very little.

I dont see how this affects me

DeletedUser

@Midnight: Yes, I am going to find "excuses" for all those tribes. After all, they all were inactive, banned, so unskilled they hardly fought back or a combination of the 3.

I guess no matter who we destroy or who we take down you are always going to struggle and reach for petty excuses to try and mislead the W21 community into thinking Puffin and ARG! are unskilled, lazy tribes that couldn't fight a real tribe.

Well good luck with that, but I am sure that no one else here believes your blatant lies. But by all means, keep it up son.

And for the record, whilst I know what you're saying isn't true, the only one I can comment on from first hand experience is CRayn. The very few players we picked up from CRayn, all ended up being awesome guys who have contributed hugely to the success of ARG! and they were most valuable. It would have been a tough fight against them, no doubt.

DeletedUser

A countdown thread... we're worth a countdown. I've seen worlds' forums like ~ 1 -15 have them. We jumped the other tribes, but time's running out on this world anyway.

Esp. when the world's still open for new players. :icon_eek: haha

DeletedUser

The worlds open for new players, yes. But the world is declining in max amount of players and tribes monthly. I have seen it.

Hence a countdown thread to monitor this trend.

DeletedUser

It's just the alliance we always wanted. You can sum it up in one simple word Daethon ... it's called friendship :)

And friends hug. My statement proven once again!

@Midnight: I did not say you are unskilled. At the moment, Puffin and ARG are probably the most organised tribes in W21 (but not like that's an achievement in W21).
I did complain, however, about your lack of challenges and that you have never proven yourself against a real foe to get at the rank you stand now. It was you, Midnight, who said earlier on this forum that ARG's last "challenge" in this world was when they fought against PWoT. And I'll be damned if tribes will be able to claim that they "have fought for their rank" when they have done nothing but sweep rim tribes.

But don't worry. Your safe position behind Puffin will guarantee you'll be fighting superpowerful :)icon_rolleyes:) rim tribes for the next year. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Also, let me just comment on Dulcy's mentality here.

If you would not fight another tribe because there are friends of you in it, then your tribe is a joke. Nothing more than a joke.
As someone I know said to me: "TW has no place for sentimentality". That's right, TW is no playground where you make friends and stick with them until the end of the world. We are ALL playing to win the world here, and to win that world, we ALL need to make the right tactical decisions, even if those decisions involve attacking friends. And those decisions are all about defeating the tribe that would be able to harm you the most in case of war.

Every tribe its first focus should be on eliminating its threats, not on keeping good relations with your friends. And certainly not on maintaining an alliance with your biggest threat. Let's face it: Puffin and ARG are eachother's biggest threats. And instead of fighting, you've turned this world into a "which tribe will collapse due to inactivity the first?"-game.
Imagine something goes wrong with your alliance and relations get sour and one of both tribes has some trouble with inactivity or whatever. That tribe would be seriously dead, since Puffin and ARG share such a big border that any well-executed surprise attack would beat the opposing tribe up real good. Basically, if I were the leader of either ARG or Puffin, I'd really consider the possibility of announcing the end of the alliance and starting a war with my biggest threat, since whoever would get the first strike in the Puffin-ARG war, will have a major advantage.

If Puffin or ARG would win the world right now, all you'd be remembered for is that you hugged eachother firmly and took out nothing but tribes that didn't even have a chance of winning. And since friends are more important than tactical decisions for you, you're probably just going to merge at the end of the world, again robbing you of any challenge you might have had.

But if you're too afraid you'll hurt your friends' feelings in case you'd got to war with them to get rid of your main threat, then I can suggest the Tribalhugs game. You'll feel right at home.

DeletedUser

Win the world? Look at world 1 there still going strong, i doubt many of us will be here intill the very end of the world so why would we care about winning the server?

And i'll say again after all the things you've done directecting people to tribal hugs just makes you the biggest hypocrict. Nothing you say can be taking serious go preach on another world.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Daethon all this is getting very old & boring about time you moved on to something new

xfire boy

to finish it up and go back to the real topic.arg and puffin will never go to war.arg are suituated behind puffin so there are no threat to them except rim tribes.puffin will need arg support when they will war other tribes in the north.they did a nice move when they become allies.it was really strategic and thats the end of it

DeletedUser

Typical Daethonian mentality.

Well dear if you were the leader of Puffin we wouldn't have an alliance with you ... not like this one anyway. If you were the leader of ARG! ... keep dreaming :icon_wink:

Anyway Daethon ... if you'd consider your ally the biggest threat and really think about attempting to backstab them with a swift declaration and charge ... I don't wonder why you never had a good ally you could trust.
Furthermore if you constantly think that things can go wrong in an alliance at any point or moment ... then you're starting it all with the wrong foot.

The word ally can have (even in this game) a meaning that seems to be far beyond your level/power of comprehension.

But Busa is right as usual ... this subject is already old and you'd never pass over a caveman's mentality limit. :)

Have a nice day gentleman :)

DeletedUser

GA deserve to be where they are and (right now) they don't deserve to be any higher up on the ladder and I think they realize that.

If they were in say, for arguments sake, the top 5 (as they are now) it would be a great injustice and they wouldn't belong there. They just don't have the ability to shake it with the best of us... yet.

But they're definitely a faction that is developing.

I like this description of the GA, its a nice way to put it ^^

DeletedUser

Daethon,
Again, dulcy is right, the way you think about allies means you are incapable of understanding the Puff/ARG! relations. For many of us its become less about 'winning the server' and more about having fun with together, both in game and out. A concept you just don't seem to be able to digest.

'You' were the one that ruined this world with your huggery and constant merges.
Not us, that much is fact, you need to let it go.
'We' liberated this world from TESB's merge happy ways, thats also a fact.

Stop crying over the fact that we beat you and stop trying to force your paranoia and power hunger onto everyone else here.

lordtrall

what ever your smoking Deathon, pass it around, please!

Puffin will never backstab ARG, we wuv pirates!!!!

Of course puffin didn't "earn" their way to the top. We let your failure at TESB do that for us.
Your gangbang pals get banned and go inactive, your choice of friends.
Insulting a mod is an infraction, you being a mod is an infraction.

You left once before, promising never to come back, perhaps if you left again, your grades at school might go up.

DeletedUser

Alright, I'm really going to have to report all of your recent posts.
TheBeville was warned for the fact he did insult my job as a moderator, AND the moderation as a whole. Something which has absolutely nothing to do with anything I post in this forum. I do not enjoy priviliges. If you don't break the rules, I can't report you and you don't get infracted. I report ALL the posts that are insulting or not, whether they're directed at me or not.

I will not go away by simply insulting me. If one of you would even once bring up a valid point against my reasoning, I'd lose the discussion, yet all you do is insulting my PnP or, even worse, me, which is infractable.
So I suggest you all grow up and post some decent PnP, or I'll keep reporting you. Since insulting equals breaking the forum rules.

And to go further on the topic: whatever you guys say, Puffin and ARG are possibly the biggest hugging tribes I ever saw since world 6, where the top 4 tribes went into alliance with eachother until the end of the world. There is nothing you could say that will change the fact you are the biggest huggers of W21. The very fact you'd stay allied with a tribe because they're friends, is the biggest hug-language I've ever heard.

And yes, I am able to declare on an ally AFTER announcing (the thing you didn't read, Dulcy) the end of the alliance and giving them the common 3 days to prepare, something Puffin conveniently forgot to do with TESB's NAP.