Most humorous player:
Tribe sweetheart (male):
Tribe sweetheart (female):
Sexiest player:

DeletedUser

Great idea :)

Best duke
/duchess:
Muchos respect to James (Fire) and Henny (Shtaal (Now on Lazz) for leading, what was 2 years ago 2, 1kontinent tribes into the rank 2 beast it is today :)
Best sniper:
Not from anything i have seen, but i hear Alfie (Ashy) is damn good :)
Best statistician:
Im taking this to mean maps as well, due to the fact that stats dont frequent these forums as much as they used to, used to be pitch, now busa
Best original account owner:
Way too many
Best 2nd (or later) account owner:
Cant say i know who exactly is 2nd account holders are, but Zoquelle maybe?
Most willing to support:
Good question....
The mojority of my support is actually in friends villages, but requested enough support recently to be able to honestly answer that
Most likely to be #1 at world’s end:
Awhile ago i would have said the machine, but its got to be busa and backie now
Least likely to barb munch:
I just dont know anymore ;(
Most mathematical player:
Dont know
Most consistent player:
Meeeee....
[08/06/2011 22:33:36] Benny & Courtney xxx: I suck with and wihtout premium, im consistent ((sun))
Best tribe forum personality:
I miss HappyGoLucky... (Guy in Uwa back in the day, living legend)
Nowa days its probably Esmie :)
Best world forum personality:
I would say midnight but he just doesnt have a personality :)
That isnt a dis btw
But i always enjoy reading his posts, normally well structured and one hellofa debateer :)
Tribe cheerleader/encourager:
Esmie.... Or maybe -Mef-
Chatty-est skyper:
Esmie.

Most frequent mailer:
Bloody circs....
Bloody wartime leaders, always
Most creative player:
Dont know
Most humorous player:
-Mef- and Henny (shtaal) in the good way
Alex (amm) v Tiber (Clybouw) in the negative way
Tribe sweetheart (male):
Jav (Redwood) or James (Fire)
Tribe sweetheart (female):
Short of saying my gf, has to be Esmie
Sexiest player:
Courtney.

I defy anyone to say different :lol:

DeletedUser

Best duke/duchess: Backie / Ladycounsel
Best sniper: Steccypoo
Best statistician: Busa
Best original account owner: Busa
Best 2nd (or later) account owner: No idea who's new and older these days
Most willing to support: All of PnP is willing to support but I guess Alexwong has to be up there to continue the theme :)
Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: PnP - Backie now I would think, guy gets cranky when he doesn't take a shitload of vills a day
Least likely to barb munch: Busa - Why waste nobles!
Most mathematical player: Backies internal monthly reviews are legendary :)
Most consistent player: Busa/Backie
Best tribe forum personality: Barb - Don't cross her or the whips coming out!
Best world forum personality: Midnight, miss chadsilly on the forum these days too as I used to enjoy reading his posts
Tribe cheerleader/encourager: Ladycounsel (Although she may get upset by the cheerleader bit, stop picturing the pom poms guys! lol)
Chatty-est skyper: Everyone in Panda chat, combined spam room - but we do love you guys
Most frequent mailer: Mig...well report forwarder anyway
Most creative player: Jerp after her welcome post
Most humorous player: Drunk
Tribe sweetheart (male): Jazzypoo / Steccypoo
Tribe sweetheart (female): Daneen1980
Sexiest player: Daneen1980

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best duke/duchess: Backie - without a doubt. (Just to clarify the guys at Panda do a good job leading that rabble as it seems did jerp! Just backie slightly more awesome at it. :p )

Best sniper: Only one other player I have seen sniping other than myself. Valsar... sniping my trains. :| I am sure others are perfectly capable though. :)

Best statistician: MrsB

Best original account owner: I reserve judgement!

Best 2nd (or later) account owner: Colt, on LordTrall... Sid on Jaaz (pretty sure hes the second player!) One of those fellas anyway.

Most willing to support: Adrianroc - Throws his defence all over the shop. kudos to you.

Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: Backie - although prof may do dependant on nuke usage!

Least likely to barb munch: Jaaz - don't think I have ever seen him noble one intentionally! (I can neither be bothered or really care enough to check TW stats.)

Most mathematical player: Pete60 - seriously Pete, TA don't require that sorta effort!

Most consistent player: Alexwong - consistently attacks and nobles enemies, gets attacked relatively often and doesn't tend to stop nobling enemies or loose much! Also could be backie... but hes gunna end up with best leader anyhow... and I am guessing best original player... close battle for that between busa and backie I think!

Best tribe forum personality: Hellfots - posts are often hilarious.

Best world forum personality: Midnight11 - how boring would it all be without his stirring!

Tribe cheerleader/encourager: Swimzgal - I sincerely hope she does not mind me nominating her for this. Its a good thing!

Chatty-est skyper: Panda Spam - like the tinned kind, but more full of crap.

Most frequent mailer: No idea... Drunk is currently spamming my inbox with reports though. :/

Most creative player: I gotta agree with the above... Jerps welcome note was pretty dam good.

Most humorous player: I think that Murder dude in RTT was inadvertently very funny. Again... some of Hellfots posts.

Tribe sweetheart (male): LT, because he asked nicely.
Tribe sweetheart (female): I like all of PnP's ladies... well most of them anyway. ;)

Sexiest player: we have many ladies of the sexy kind in PnP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best duke/duchess: Dulcycka, for keeping me going <3
Best sniper: stec, no doubt!
Best statistician: Don't like to brag, but I draw up some mean charts. Dang you @#%$#% who didn't notice it! ;O
Best original account owner: hellfot!!
Best 2nd (or later) account owner: COLT baby!!
Most willing to support: All of PnP, except for some of you. I'm watching you, you slackers ;O
Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: busamad
Least likely to barb munch: Jaaz-poo
Most mathematical player: I didn't know this had anything to do with math ;)
Most consistent player: There is only one - Prof!
Best tribe forum personality: MrsB, nobody crosses her ;3
Best world forum personality: MrsB, she doesn't do nasty stuff (unlike backie)
Tribe cheerleader/encourager: swimzgal and her pics <3 (now now sit down boys!)
Chatty-est skyper: Jaaz and Colt and Drunk = 32423049 new posts on skype
Most frequent mailer: Arr?
Most creative player: Jerpmom ;3
Most humorous player: I have to agree with stec, hellfot says some very funny shit
Tribe sweetheart (male): I'm straight ;s
Tribe sweetheart (female): Dulcy <3
Sexiest player: Dulcy <3

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Best duke/duchess: Has to be backwards
Best sniper: stec's been having some fun of late (at least the most vocal on the subject) but not much needed to be honest. Maybe IT! will give us some action.
Best statistician: backwards for all the effort monthly on his charts (I do notice) I do a few but kind of get way too board to keep going.
Best original account owner: hellfot has done well after a break from the world to then come back hitting as hard as ever. Also a shout out to The Lord Api hes done very well cleaning up down south. Look at his stats loads of war caps :)
Best 2nd (or later) account owner: A few here as we did have a turn around on accounts, Jazz, Stec, LT, jackcrop, swimzgal have all done very well as have any others I missed after all they are in PnP.
Most willing to support: You just have to mail / post & you get troops by the bucket load no questions asked,
Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: I would think maybe Prof will gain the number one at the end unless I start maxing village points ;)
Least likely to barb munch: Has to be Jazz mind you not much difference between a barb & a TA player :lol::icon_razz:
Most mathematical player: Eleandar but hes gone now so unsure.
Most consistent player: Prof or maybe Alex both have a good work rate.
Best tribe forum personality: I guess everyone sits up when MrsB posts.
Best world forum personality: When you think of the W21 forums & have a read it has to be Midnight11 that you spot.
Tribe cheerleader/encourager: swimzgal brings a nice smile & a crazy real world to our forum.
Chatty-est skyper: don't use skype much if I can help it.
Most frequent mailer: backwards tends to mail often.
Most creative player: Jerpmom made a great post with bags of effort.
Most humorous player: Yep over the years hellfot has made some great posts. maybe not of the same class as during the gangbang pairing off with Andrey4 but still a good read.
Tribe sweetheart (male): What backie said
Tribe sweetheart (female): We have loads of great females within the tribe be too dangerous to put one above the rest. I love them all .
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Sexiest player: It has to be my darling vilbrii still chat even though not much action from the account.

spacemanspiff92

I'm going to have to elect MrsB for
Best Statistician and Best World Forum Personality

umm other than that, I can't really come up with good nominees for anything without getting mocked haha

DeletedUser84906

Who would you nominate for:

Best duke/duchess:I reckon backie has done a great job in pnp, so did james when he was active, and henny now. :icon_redface:
Best sniper: I havent fight anyone good enough to snip my trains, but meh, ill go with valsar, even if he didnt sniped me, he defeated 2 of my trains.(Best so far is this world :p)
Best statistician: Definetly backie, even if sometimes its a bit annoying :icon_rolleyes:
Best original account owner: Dunno
Best 2nd (or later) account owner: Sid/jaaz
Most willing to support: I barely ever asked for support, but i guess it would be scruetayp.
Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: ermmm...backie
Least likely to barb munch: ...
Most mathematical player: ...
Most consistent player: the little guy in k28/38 that keeps nobling barbs inside me
Best tribe forum personality: Henny <3
Best world forum personality: Henny <3
Tribe cheerleader/encourager: Me? :icon_redface:
Chatty-est skyper: Henny/Panda chat ofc
Most frequent mailer: Henny <3
Most creative player: Dunno
Most humorous player: Henny? <3
Tribe sweetheart (male):[Henny <3
Tribe sweetheart (female):Esmie <3(sory rach ;D)
Sexiest player: Henny <3

DeletedUser

Best duke/duchess: backwards, for taking PnP to Num. 1 and keeping them there
Best sniper: Fireborne, hes the best I faced so far
Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: probably backwards
Best tribe forum personality: Nos on the falcoskater account (sad they both left)
Tribe cheerleader/encourager: AllAheadFull
Most humorous player: Nos on the falcoskater account
Tribe sweetheart (female): jen101
Sexiest player: Me of course

DeletedUser

Best duke/duchess: MattyJ / Royalist.

Best sniper: Nobody in particular im sure most people in LT and PnP could snipe a 150ms train.

Best statistician: No idea, so ill just go with backy or busa :)

Best original account owner: Busa or Backy.

Best 2nd (or later) account owner: Gunna go with henny (lazzeh)

Most willing to support: Henny again, not just for defense but for clearing as well, hes very generous :)

Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: Busa or Prof

Least likely to barb munch: IMP

Most mathematical player: Not sure on this one

Most consistent player: Busamad, been in top 3 for as long as i can remember, which isn't long, so don't quote me on that :p

Best tribe forum personality: Esmie, Janc, ashy, henny.

Best world forum personality: Like highfylr if thats how you spell his forum name (if not then sorry :p)

Tribe cheerleader/encourager: Esmie :)

Chatty-est skyper: Not sure, ill nominate myself or ben probably :)

Most frequent mailer: Henny

Most creative player: Prof i heard he uses RL war tactics in TW, he should be in the next bond film hes so badass.

Most humorous player: No idea :D

Tribe sweetheart (male): Janc

Tribe sweetheart (female): Henny

Sexiest player: No idea :)

DeletedUser

Best duke/duchess: I don't know how anyone who knows how he leads could say anyone other than backwards
Best sniper: Stec, no doubt. A bonified sniper.
Best statistician: MrsB, keepin W21 in check since 2009
Best original account owner: Busamad. He will never give an inch and never has.
Best 2nd (or later) account owner: Sidharta on Jaaz. Came in, learned the lay of the land, then pressured the hell out of the TA. He had a great team at his back, but defnintely lead the charge down south. Not to mention his monstrous contribution to the W8 Jaaz account.
Most willing to support: Lordtrall, pumps out the D. But there's plenty in PnP, Adrianroc, Backwards, MrsB, Busa, Alexwong, etc etc.
Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: Busamad. This is Busa's world, we're all just living in it.
Least likely to barb munch: Proferentem :p
Most mathematical player: Alexwong. Crunches the numbers with ruthless determination.
Most consistent player: Backwards, has the lowest village loss percentage in PnP.
Best tribe forum personality: Mystic Conjurer, whilst he was around. Dataco is also fun. Ashy does a good job of making PnP seem like not so bigger Assholes.
Best world forum personality: That Midnight11 guy keeps W21 forums interesting.
Tribe cheerleader/encourager: Ladycounsel and swimzgal, give huge amounts of positive reinforcement and help drive the team forward.
Chatty-est skyper: I don't use the skype much, I know Ashy and his panda cohorts love it.
Most frequent mailer: UKwildcat. I don't get many mails anymore.
Most creative player: What Alexis73 did with her tribe and her cluster was pretty creative.
Most humorous player: Sidharta winds me up everytime :D
Tribe sweetheart (male): Personally I love d503 and Scarlet Ash of course. We have history...
Tribe sweetheart (female): I've had too many to name any single one.
Sexiest player: Clearly Niaome, for those who have the extreme pleasure of seeing her pics. (reserved for PnP only).

alexwong

Please don't be mad at me if I miss out your name.
Maybe I should get to know you better. :icon_biggrin:

Best duke/duchess: backwards.

Best sniper: Do players still snipe? I thought they will stack and wait..

Best statistician: MrsB (countdown), scarlet ash (K dominance) and Backwards (monthly awards).

Best original account owner: :icon_confused:

Best 2nd (or later) account owner: Lordtrall (Highflyr). I'm biased because he has helped ease my workload. <3

Most willing to support: PnPers. Outside PnP, I will go with patdx2 because she is my basher. At 33mil ODA, she punch above her weight.

Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: Based on current situation, most likely will be backwards.

Least likely to barb munch: *giggle* Change the question to 'Most likely' and I will have the answer.

Most mathematical player: 1+1=2. So, that makes me a mathematical player?

Most consistent player: Most consistent ennoblers (backwards, Proferentem, busamad and hellfot). Most consistent slave (aidyace).

Best tribe forum personality: Midnight11. "Please help this lonely pirate reach his friend award."

Best world forum personality: Spacemanspiff92 (for all the whining and bit**ing).

Tribe cheerleader/encourager: I would love to see the girls cheerleading. I can be their coach.

Chatty-est skyper: I don't skype.

Most frequent mailer: We don't exchange mail nowdays... we exchange nukes.

Most creative player: jerpmom for his creative hello post.

Most humorous player: PnPers are funny.

Tribe sweetheart (male): busamad (he's so serious). stec2008 (his avatar looks funny). hellfot (he kick me to #5). Zoquelle (nuke zeus!!)

Tribe sweetheart (female): swimzgal (waiting for her video). LadyCounsel (she is my doctor). Niaome (hot mini skirt). Secale (old flame). ewty (waiting for her pic). Dulcycka (backie don't know we have an affair). MrsB (she spanks).

Sexiest player: alexis73 and jen101. The thoughts of rimming them drive me crazy.

scarlet ash

Best duke/duchess: Backwards
Best sniper: well I would have to give it to Stec due to all recommendations he gets :D though Hl2 has sniped me several times.
Best statistician: Busa, Backwards
Best original account owner: Busa
Best 2nd (or later) account owner: Jaaz and Stec
Most willing to support: Anyone in the tribe ^_^
Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: Busa or backwards, perhaps prof
Least likely to barb munch: Jaaz
Most mathematical player: Backwards
Most consistent player: Jaaz
Best tribe forum personality: MrsB
Best world forum personality: Midnight
Tribe cheerleader/encourager: Everyone in PnP
Chatty-est skyper: Myself, I even find myself irritating how much I spam. Esmie is also very talkative but without being annoying.
Most creative player: couldn't say :S
Most humorous player: Midnight
Tribe sweetheart (male): Midnight as I've known you for so long. Must be over 3 years. :)
Tribe sweetheart (female): Ladycounsel, sandy and dulcy ^_^
Sexiest player: Henny & Mef :p

DeletedUser74079

Best duke/duchess: MattyJ / Royalist.

Best sniper: Nobody in particular im sure most people in LT and PnP could snipe a 150ms train.

Best statistician: No idea, so ill just go with backy or busa :)

Best original account owner: Busa or Backy.

Best 2nd (or later) account owner: Gunna go with henny (lazzeh)

Most willing to support: Henny again, not just for defense but for clearing as well, hes very generous :)

Most likely to be #1 at world’s end: Busa or Prof

Least likely to barb munch: IMP

Most mathematical player: Not sure on this one

Most consistent player: Busamad, been in top 3 for as long as i can remember, which isn't long, so don't quote me on that :p

Best tribe forum personality: Esmie, Janc, ashy, henny.

Best world forum personality: Like highfylr if thats how you spell his forum name (if not then sorry :p)

Tribe cheerleader/encourager: Esmie :)

Chatty-est skyper: Not sure, ill nominate myself or ben probably :)

Most creative player: Prof i heard he uses RL war tactics in TW, he should be in the next bond film hes so badass.

Most humorous player: No idea :D

Tribe sweetheart (male): Janc

Tribe sweetheart (female): Henny

Sexiest player: No idea :)

I'm dissappointed D: *lurks*