W21 Sig Shop By RTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

really nice art work

i like the art work you do i would like you to make me one lord bruiser:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser74079

Guys, if you want a sig made, I'd definitely reccommend Rock Star Incorporated, just made me one and im very pleased, its up now :)

DeletedUser

ok idk if this is open anymore but i would like to ask if anyone would make a sig for me. no i am not a newb i played this game years ago under the name sweet001 i wasnt verry good so i quit playing to take time to grow up. i am under a new name and i would ask if anyone would make a sig for me the hyperlynk is http://www.bleachportal.net/fanart/artwork/1208064032_Vizard-Ichigo-Wallpaper.jpg thats the image i would like and somewhere my gammer name on it in old english.

thanks again,
Allanon7

DeletedUser82212

I want a good sig.. And I want a picture of mickey mouse in kingdom of hearts... he is beast.. :) Please tell me when you can make it!

king_mickey_kingdom_hearts_2_by_weaseltear.jpg

Here is the picture but i want the backround in different shades of blue with my name in jazz text somewhere. Thank you :) Oh and I want it streched so that it can fit the regulations of 700x80. thanks a lot =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82212

I updated my spost and used mestifos picture... Thanks mestifo and please make me a cool sig right now mine is kinda plain.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74079

I want a good sig.. And I want a picture of mickey mouse in kingdom of hearts... he is beast.. :) Please tell me when you can make it!

Here is the picture but i want the backround in different shades of blue with my name in jazz text somewhere. Thank you :) Oh and I want it streched so that it can fit the regulations of 700x80. thanks a lot =)

you wouldnt be able to fit this into a regular sig, try spoiler size. say 600x180

DeletedUser

hey hawky can u make a siggeh for me?
I heard u make the BESTEST siggehs

Status
Not open for further replies.