W23 Newsletter

DeletedUser

I was on W19. Dekzy was my personal dislike.

Just when you said that reminded me of the "Harry The Hamster/=LODA=" thing, and how it turned everyone against =LODA= F.

DeletedUser

glad im playing in world 23 looks like a lot of noobs who i can have fun with here ^_^

DeletedUser

I'm not a troll! I'm not a troll!

anyways good to hear that someone finally gonna do these newsletters again...

TDL was never done either and believe me do we have a colorful history.

DeletedUser52670

Coma you failed at taking this over = P
Guardian, hook me up on skype some time soon and i will try to do TDL. I am rarely on now a days but if you see me, don't hesitate to say hi = )

DeletedUser

Coma you failed at taking this over = P
Guardian, hook me up on skype some time soon and i will try to do TDL. I am rarely on now a days but if you see me, don't hesitate to say hi = )

mail me a skype name and we'll chat. I'm a bit busy but I'll find some time to do a pretty good history...I'm only good for fairly recent history though...

DeletedUser

Not particularly, just letting you know I'm partially in the know about W23 history...

DeletedUser

unsticky?

I don't suppose we'll see a return of unknown to sort his tribe out?

DeletedUser52670

I would like to revive this post, simply because I enjoyed doing it and I would like someone to try making one for the current top tribes, seeing as I wasn't involved, I don't think it'd be right for me to do it.

If someone still active and aware of the history of the current tribes is about, mail me and I would like to organise something!

DeletedUser56732

I havent been on the forums forever, they are dead... Man a lot of good players are gone, I believe it is my time to say goodby too
Ben

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sam ... i mean ummm uknown1 (bandit) msg me some time u dik face

BTW KNOCK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!