W25 Blog

DeletedUser

well..the other worlds has more wars than this..and i really think this world wud finish before the Old worlds..

DeletedUser

well the interview that the whole world wanted, and armand challanged us and dared us to interview him, but we are yet to see the responces because he is not in game atm. so the blog will be delayed a bit until armand responds to the questions.

thanks you everyone and sorry for the late issue :(

DeletedUser

Yeah it is worth waiting and i cant wait to see what armand actually does say in this issue. :D

DeletedUser46867

Alright, well if he doesn't respond by tomorrow hopefully you can just post the blog without it, because i'm excited to see it :)

DeletedUser

For someone who wanted to be interviewed it sure taking him a long time to answer those questions.

DeletedUser46867

I'm having withdrawals, I need the next w25 blog :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dunno, i am giving him a few more days otherwise i will post the blog without the interview.

DeletedUser

Trust Armand to shut the hell up when we want him to speak.............. The bugger wont shut up when we want him to... maybe he is Irish

DeletedUser

im kinda thinking he quit to as he is the village loss leader as of yesterday for the past 7 days with losing over 200 villages

DeletedUser

ok armand has definitely not quit lol, i wouldnt get incomings otherwise. :D

alexmichie

Looks Like Moe failed to post a blog for last week so il get on it

DeletedUser

noooo alex i was waiting for the interview. from armad you nub cake. and he finally answered them today :)