w27 PnP war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Idiot, go back to acting like people care if you quit.

now, now, now. Just cause we are above your level in PnP, flaming, and all useful skills in general doesn't mean you have to hold a grudge because we like to use our skills and not let them lie in the dust.

DeletedUser

That tight one with long sleeves? You're up for a disappointment.

And why is Dart referring to himself in plural in above post?

PM has a grudge against both Chris and me due to the fact that PM has little forum talent (or talent over-all), while Chris and I have a good amount of it:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

PM has a grudge against both Chris and me due to the fact that PM has little forum talent (or talent over-all), while Chris and I have a good amount of it:icon_wink:

Dart i know we are friends but i would prefer if you would not stick up for me in PnP wars

DeletedUser

Thank you, Captain Obvious. :icon_wink:

What I was implying is that out of you and Chris only you posses the PnP talent above ordinary.

DeletedUser

Wtf, PnP wars?

I just thought we were arguing for giggles. ^_^

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait-
Forum talent?

:icon_confused: Is that supposed to be an insult ?

DeletedUser

Thank you, Captain Obvious. :icon_wink:

What I was implying is that out of you and Chris only you posses the PnP talent above ordinary.

Chris used to...

but then he lost it:icon_cry:

and how much above the ordinary are we talking 'bout here? lol

DeletedUser

I just love that ignore tab, it makes w27 forums much more less of BS :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I just love that ignore tab, it makes w27 forums much more less of BS :icon_biggrin:

Why? can't stand to take a punch?:icon_confused:

I mean, the point of that in flaming is minimal. It confounds me as to how it helps you:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

QUOTE=TribalHugBrat]lol, trying to flame me Darty?[/QUOTE

QUOTE=TribalHugBrat]Wow, is your flaming as good as your ingame skills?
5 months playing, active every day and what? 2 or 3 villages all together?[/QUOTE

QUOTE=TribalHugBrat]Now i know your reply will be a quote and reply so i will help you out a bit, ok? :icon_wink:[/QUOTE

DeletedUser

vader-fail.jpg

1} you incorrectly predicted what I would do. You 100% lack the PnP and flaming skills necessary to even start comparisons.

2} I claim to be a master flamer, not a master player. I spent more time on the forums than I did in the game, and you know that.

Chris, at least I don't run and hide when the going gets tough. I stick it out till the end, while you just hide behind your "ignore tabs". I faced players better and scarier than you, and I didn't run. But when a weak PnP or flamer comes along, you high-tail it out'a there.

DeletedUser

Your own oh i am Ruler of w27

[*]Don't get on my badside when I visit the world forums from time to time. I am one of the nice(r) guys on W27 :icon_wink:

[*]Some players rule the forums. Either flame them or stay on their side if you want to survive. There are other ways, but unless you know the forums, those are the two funniest attempts to watch best ideas for new players :lol:

I would like to say to all the forum community of W27 that I am sorry. I know that I had a reputation as a well known player, that I was respected. But that respect is not necessary. I am gone, it is the duty of the current members to keep the world alive. Not to resort to the infighting that I have caused, not to spam your hearts out. In the past, we have had great obstacles. A myriad of problems stemming from the world settings.

lol at least i am not going to try act cool when newbies come on and say oh look at me i am a master at flaming when in the meanwhile you are just a little child that cant even... (cant say it, to personal)

now lets see how overconfident and cheecky you are?

lol, you think you have a fighting chance?
and
you need to have your old flame back to even be a match
and
I have like 5 minutes
[02:34:19 πμ] Dartship: Chris, we both know that I can spin you around and about.
vs
I know I was an overly confident flamer at times. I know that I thought too highly of myself. But the fact is, that I never wanted to cause damage to the forum community. I want it to stay strong, to survive.

and lets finish off with a 100% failure

Guys, don't be like me. don't become the stuck-up jerk that thinks he or she owns the forums. Just have fun at what you are doing, and use common sense. Don't derail the necessary threads. Don't flame if you don't have to. In fact, don't start flame wars in needed threads, as they will come back to bite you.

I am sorry I cannot stay. Don't bother replying to this to say "good luck in RL" or any other type of good-bye. You have said it. If you want to comment, go ahead. I don't care what you do with this thread now, just don't get rid of the forum abilities of other players.

Edit:

Chris, at least I don't run and hide when the going gets tough. I stick it out till the end, while you just hide behind your "ignore tabs". I faced players better and scarier than you, and I didn't run. But when a weak PnP or flamer comes along, you high-tail it out'a there.[/QUOTE]

vs

Zarin was right (and he successfully flamed me via Skype), that I was being dishonorable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.