W27 Weekly Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

This is where you can talk about the W27 Weekly.

You can use this thread for:
  • Applauding the writers.
  • Discussing the various topics mentioned in the thread.
  • Introducing constructive criticism.

You can not use this thread for
  • Spamming
  • Flaming the writer and their articles.
  • Arguments that lead the thread off-topic.
  • Personal Insults.

Any misbehavior in this thread will lead to an infraction with no warning. You have already been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gil, I would like to point out that the Chronicle is also a W27 newspaper. Can we include that in the W27 Weekly thread as well?

DeletedUser

When does the next one come out Zarin?
I know it's a weekly but i'd like to know anyway

DeletedUser

Thanks Gil

The time for the issue is always Sunday, at an afternoon server time.

DeletedUser

Good read as always.

The "Thoughts" were quite well-written this week, also thanks for the link at the end - it's one topic on whom I was hoping to stumble upon a good article.

DeletedUser

*applause's writers and Gil*

Looks very well written :) Must of taken a long time too >_>

DeletedUser

Nice new one Zarin.
I am still willing to help with the comics and interviews

DeletedUser

Curses, I forgot to ask about a comic. Never mind, I'd hate to think that the readership was just coming for the comics.

DeletedUser54739

Excellent weekly posting, I enjoyed the subtle change in writing, it fits the style of the paper alot better.

Thankyou for taking the time out to do this, I'm sure the people from other worlds who like to keep tabs on whats happening here also find it easier getting a weekly update especially as most of the posts do not give much idea of the goings on of this world in general.

DeletedUser

Great weekly Zarin, i thought there would be some pictures in it, i dont know how to read well, I loved the interview, its better then mine so im sure it will be in better hands now.

[spoil]I AM NOT A SPAMMER DARTY [spoil]I just post silly things sometimes as I cant think seriously[/spoil][/spoil]

[spoil]Oh and sorry Pally for our last PnP war. I was just bored and you only did good because I was tired :icon_razz:[/spoil]

DeletedUser54739

Good weekly Zarin, a fair honest view on the current state of the world.

DeletedUser

At pally: As if that will happen. It is more for you all to think about and to weigh up your actions, instead of treating this game as nothing more than a hedonistic activity to pass the time. As long as someone reads it and takes something from it, it was worth writing it.

Thank you to all those who read it and enjoyed it. Holding an impartial view is difficult at times, I hope that it is not too in favour of my tribe.

DeletedUser

This is really good, well written, funny and very accurate. Pleased I was quoted!
Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

and it sucks, check at your comic. Me iz THB not TBH

be nice, Chris ;)

Stamp, please, for the love of God, please check over your spelling et all next time. Your approach was also lacking in the neutrality department, and there was little intellectual value as approached by Zarin.

DeletedUser

be nice, Chris ;)

Stamp, please, for the love of God, please check over your spelling et all next time. Your approach was also lacking in the neutrality department, and there was little intellectual value as approached by Zarin.

I am not Zarin.

IF you want it better do it yourself lol.

I burnt my eyes out writing that

DeletedUser

I know, Zarin's approach was a lot stronger.

I would, but there are no interviews, which really stinks and would make it a lot more difficult.

print it out, correct it that way, revise. ;) less pain, more precision :lol: