w29 sig makers/ shop to discuss and judge workings.

Jobetopia

I never imply >.>

<.<

Erm, just that image, nothing else o_O anyways, i'll see what i can, i have an hour to spare. Gimp work only tho, not photoshop :[

Thanks Writing!

Feel free to do whatever you like to it, as I have recently discovered my artistic ability would be hard pressed to fight its way out of a wet paper bag even with Gimp inspired help!

DeletedUser

Thanks Writing!

Feel free to do whatever you like to it, as I have recently discovered my artistic ability would be hard pressed to fight its way out of a wet paper bag even with Gimp inspired help!
Yes well, tis been awhile since i have touched gimp, i had a quick go, and i realize, it will take me longer than that :D. So bare with me for awhile xx

DeletedUser79621

You wanna see what boredom did to me Jobe.

It made me design a sig for you:

erec1v.jpg

DeletedUser79621

ye could i have it all black an white esept my name an bump can i have them in red an black goin rnd it

Only problem I'm having is having the text go round the image... I can't seem to get it to work >.<

Without the text I have this so far:

f39g5x.jpg

I can make it bigger to incorporate the wrapped text if you still want it done, and if I can figure out how to ^_^

Soberknight

@Kristofski

The graphics didnt made me burst into tears of excitement, but its exactly where Jobe can always be found! :lol:

DeletedUser

You're welcome WFA.

She didn't say 'thank you' yet :p

And Krist, iz very good ^_^
(the Jobeh siggy)
Finally, something different :p

My latest batch of siggys:
[spoil]
The Original 150:
15oyzc9.jpg

Danybabes
29bnb74.jpg

C-Bun
9r0nl0.jpg
[/spoil]

You can tell from the last one that I learned something new ^_^

DeletedUser

Nice miss meow meow ^.^

and you artist mark is awesome we can play find the =^.^= with it :3

DeletedUser79621

You're welcome WFA ^_^

She did now :icon_wink:

(the Jobeh siggy)

Well a certain somebody (not naming names) that I respect and really enjoy talking to, told me my siggys were getting quite repetitive so I decided to take the advice of using new styles/backgrounds/colours and the fact Jobe wanted a new siggy (and cause I was bored) and tried something new.
[spoil]
The Original 150:
15oyzc9.jpg

Danybabes
29bnb74.jpg

C-Bun
9r0nl0.jpg
[/spoil]

I've told you my opinion on two of those ^_^ The third, I like, well all except the army baby. It just doesn't fit in my eyes. Other people will feel differently, just my opinion <3

mealypitbull123

soo could some 1 make me my sig and inbox me about it please because ppl are spaming this thread

Soberknight

(the Jobeh siggy)

[spoil]
The Original 150:
15oyzc9.jpg

Danybabes
29bnb74.jpg

C-Bun
9r0nl0.jpg
[/spoil]

Nice job MKC! It shows these buttons i dont know how to use in GIMP actually do have a purpose :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice miss meow meow ^.^

and you artist mark is awesome we can play find the =^.^= with it :3

skype-giggle.gif

Thnx ^_^

Kristofski:
[spoil]

She did now :icon_wink:

Of course she did. You already said 'you're welcome'. Even if there was nothing to be thankful about, she would fee pressured. Hellz, if you said 'You're welcome, MissKittieCat' right now I will say 'oh sorry, thank you Kristofski' :p

Well a certain somebody (not naming names) that I respect and really enjoy talking to, told me my siggys were getting quite repetitive so I decided to take the advice of using new styles/backgrounds/colours and the fact Jobe wanted a new siggy (and cause I was bored) and tried something new.

You're welcome ;-)

I've told you my opinion on two of those ^_^ The third, I like, well all except the army baby. It just doesn't fit in my eyes. Other people will feel differently, just my opinion <3

[/spoil]

Nice job MKC! It shows these buttons i dont know how to use in GIMP actually do have a purpose :lol:

:icon_redface: Thank you <3
And if that was your first attempt it actually came out pretty good ^_^

Okay, this will be the last siggy I will show off here. It's my most recent one and so far my favourite one:

169ggo4.jpg

If anybody wants an MKC siggy (of if you just want to play FIND THE =^-^=) visit A Kittie's Siggy Shop and leave a request.

Please and thank you <3

=^-^=

MissKittieCat