W2V? More like W2F

ddog456

Let me sit down and tell you all the story of the World 2 Failures,

First they come to World 71 with hopes of re-living a past accomplishment that was made by some of there current failures, Only to be disciplined very hard by MoM's strict hand at the start.

Then they lurked the rim and formed a Hugging circle in the middle of the core and became as big of Turtles as they are failures..

Now after giving that simple & brief history let me show you an example of what type of VETERANS they really are...

First lets look at the amazing words of a noob who just earlier on said he could take all of my villages himself...

[spoil]
f8bfa440253be86a71f9f47a568163a6
f8bfa440253be86a71f9f47a568163a6
f8bfa440253be86a71f9f47a568163a6_zps3149db1b.png
[/spoil]

This is where I stop my story because of the protection of the many spies W2V now has due to there sad tactics of recruiting and the protection of info I dont want to leak until the time is right ;p

Thanks for having me W2V, To bad you all dont know my new account... Try and Guess where I am in W2V?

Since everyone accused of having spies in every tribe they fought, Ill show you how a True Spy causes the downfall of a tribe :icon_twisted:

This is just my final Hoorah before I go... and charshaun and his pack of W2F's I guess thought since I launched I was just leaving w71 hahaha, Im just letting my name go out with a BANG!

DeletedUser

Is this they way you are going to stay on W71? A spy, ddog... what have you become? :icon_redface:

ddog456

ALSO, This all could be a lie about W2V having a spy :p I just wanted some good ole fashioned scare tactics threw in there :p

I would never stoop low enough to spy.. if im going to go out its going to be fighting... Spying is for the kids..

DeletedUser95593

[13:45:01] charshaun: hes just sent me 50 attacks :D

send moar.

DeletedUser111495

Ummm, Last I checked most of them are still on w71 just not as ......

Last time i checked i said where are as in the tribe not where are the members of :p

W2V have lasted longer than ...

DeletedUser

I think I'll call bullshit largely because you wouldn't want to be perma banned for multi-accounting.

To bad you all dont know my new account
+ an account that currently exists =

A good 'ol violation of this trusty rule

[spoil]§1) One account per player

Each player is allowed only one account per game world, with the exception of the account sitting feature. Sharing your password with another player on any world you play is forbidden. Legal ways of taking over a new account, on the same world can be found here. When a new world starts it is forbidden to start more than one account on the world within the first week of it opening, even if you stop playing your old account. Accounts on the same connection should not share the same password.

Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as regular resource transports from a weaker player to a stronger player.
Examples:
Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other accounts on worlds you play is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you risk your own account being banned.
It is allowed for multiple people to co-play an account, provided they do not have access to any other account on the same world.
You may not access ANY other account on ANY world you play, even if it belongs to a family member. To be allowed to access an account, they must set you as an account sitter using the Account Sitting feature.
It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account. Unsuccessful attempts on other players' accounts are logged and will be punished with the same severity.
It is forbidden for more than one player to be logged in to an account at the same time. Manipulating your browser in order to be logged into an account when it would not normally be possible is forbidden. [/spoil]

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
I think I'll call bullshit largely because you wouldn't want to be perma banned for multi-accounting.

+ an account that currently exists =

A good 'ol violation of this trusty rule

[spoil]§1) One account per player

Each player is allowed only one account per game world, with the exception of the account sitting feature. Sharing your password with another player on any world you play is forbidden. Legal ways of taking over a new account, on the same world can be found here. When a new world starts it is forbidden to start more than one account on the world within the first week of it opening, even if you stop playing your old account. Accounts on the same connection should not share the same password.

Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as regular resource transports from a weaker player to a stronger player.
Examples:
Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other accounts on worlds you play is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you risk your own account being banned.
It is allowed for multiple people to co-play an account, provided they do not have access to any other account on the same world.
You may not access ANY other account on ANY world you play, even if it belongs to a family member. To be allowed to access an account, they must set you as an account sitter using the Account Sitting feature.
It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account. Unsuccessful attempts on other players' accounts are logged and will be punished with the same severity.
It is forbidden for more than one player to be logged in to an account at the same time. Manipulating your browser in order to be logged into an account when it would not normally be possible is forbidden. [/spoil]
[/spoil]

Long time no see bro :)

I am a spy in venus planted by Kapil

Bo-John-bo

Sooooo let me get this straight.....

W2F means world 2 failures, disbanded after breaking the nap with W2V, so must stand for mbeciles?? :lol:

DeletedUser

This is embarrassing to say the least Ddog. I thought you were meant to be a respectable man.

DeletedUser

W2V are a better tribe than ever was. had strong, experienced players, but those qualities alone don't make a good tribe.

You call them failures, but they are still here and disbanded. Who really failed? W2V will be around until the end of this world and will be forgotten.

DeletedUser

I'd say I wouldn't say "ever was", but currently W2V have proven to be the better tribe. Since they have lasted after all.