W2v

DeletedUser78112

lololol :icon_biggrin:

Define trashing when I clearly said I don't give a shit, he can keep going on and on. But regardless I still don't care, Don't feed the trolls eh?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Regardless of what you say you still got trashed. Hard luck mate. At least you tried[spoil]
d9q75iv.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lololol :icon_biggrin:

Define trashing when I clearly said I don't give a shit, he can keep going on and on. But regardless I still don't care, Don't feed the trolls eh?

i don't think you understand what "not feeding the trolls" means, or even the word "troll."

noun
a flogging; whipping.

Does not matter whether you care, you still got a good beating.

DeletedUser

Well:

[spoil]noun1.anything worthless, useless, or discarded; rubbish.

2.foolish or pointless ideas, talk, or writing; nonsense.

3.a worthless or disreputable person.

4.such persons collectively.

5.literary or artistic material of poor or inferior quality.

6.broken or torn bits, as twigs, splinters, rags, or the like.

7.something that is broken or lopped off from anything in preparing it foruse.

[/spoil]

So I can only assume that a 'trashing' is somewhere between damaging something, being of poor material quality, and waste disposal.

DeletedUser

Just for reference to all you guys that havent put your contacts in the word is tHrashing although trashing would also work in this case. The garbage man comes on monday, make sure you get yourself out to the street by then.

DeletedUser113814

So if i am not mistaken no one is currently attacking W2V and they are eating everyone? As for THUGZ I belive something is brewing between the two tribes.

Due to the fact the nobled villages on the rim and currently are surrounding THUGZ. Dharma and W2V has anyone noticed no skirmishes between these two tribes? I suspect a NAP at least is in effect. Oh if only SU and Bacon and THUGZ could form a 3 way alliance and take on W2V and Dharma at the same time wouldnt that mix things up a bit? Make it a little interesting?

DeletedUser

S'far as I know our little pigs and w2v are throwing a few punches

DeletedUser78112

Not really, they constantly broke the agreements of the NAP that was in place and I decided to try recap one to no avail. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

So if i am not mistaken no one is currently attacking W2V and they are eating everyone? As for THUGZ I belive something is brewing between the two tribes.

Due to the fact the nobled villages on the rim and currently are surrounding THUGZ. Dharma and W2V has anyone noticed no skirmishes between these two tribes? I suspect a NAP at least is in effect. Oh if only SU and Bacon and THUGZ could form a 3 way alliance and take on W2V and Dharma at the same time wouldnt that mix things up a bit? Make it a little interesting?
I can confirm that W2V and Dharma have a NAP at present, yes.

I can also confirm W2V has no designs on Thugz or their land - it's just that we have a bunch of crippled w71 vets who keep hammering on about how they moved to the rim to save the world. :icon_razz: Isolated loonies however, akin to harmless zealots proclaiming the end of the world on a street corner.

DeletedUser113814

I can confirm that W2V and Dharma have a NAP at present, yes.

I can also confirm W2V has no designs on Thugz or their land - it's just that we have a bunch of crippled w71 vets who keep hammering on about how they moved to the rim to save the world. :icon_razz: Isolated loonies however, akin to harmless zealots proclaiming the end of the world on a street corner.

Ill sleep tonight