W2v

DeletedUser116374

World 56 - No Haul
World 71 - Limit Haul

W2V won both.. But yes they are trash on No Haul worlds. Its well known they are far from the best start up players, but late game is where they get to there best.

71 was no haul too.

DeletedUser116374

He was trolling you.

53bf395489ad898df212000ab6ff6b8a.png

DeletedUser

I've said it once but I'll say it again. W2v sux.

Was it a common practice back on world 2 to hug everybody? That's what we seem to be doing on this world.

It's so awful. Leadership is terrible, never tells us a anything, we NAP with every single tribe in the remote area and hope for the best, we know we're going to war but we don't know with who or when. We're just waiting around for leadership to get around to telling us anything.

The egos here are just incredibly huge I can't stand it. I literally want to bash my face against the wall sometimes.

DeletedUser

I've said it once but I'll say it again. W2v sux.

Was it a common practice back on world 2 to hug everybody? That's what we seem to be doing on this world.

It's so awful. Leadership is terrible, never tells us a anything, we NAP with every single tribe in the remote area and hope for the best, we know we're going to war but we don't know with who or when. We're just waiting around for leadership to get around to telling us anything.

The egos here are just incredibly huge I can't stand it. I literally want to bash my face against the wall sometimes.

Evidently discretion is a good thing. ;)

DeletedUser

I thought we were quoting Advanced Incoherence for the Common Nerd, if not then I'm truly sorry. It's just that you seemed to mimic its syntax verbatim.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, nope, nope.

You're really doing yourself no favors. For example, it's common practice for the 'Common Nerd' (as defined in the prelude) to quote archaic children's movies or cult classics. See below:

[spoil]
ducky-nope-nope-nope.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Nobody gives a shit m8.

Aha! The overabundant use of tired internet slang! Truly, ladies and gentleman, we have someone who has really studied Advanced Incoherence or is the quintessential 'Common Nerd.'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And as we all know - when faced with an unfortunate choice between rocks and hardplaces - the 'Common Nerd' devolves into single, simplistic, and crude responses.

Case closed. This man is no scholar of fictional theses at all - he's simply a forum warrior with no flurry of finesse or dash of wit. A true pity. At least it means we can all put a check in the checkbox just above yeti and below vampires! The 'Common Nerd' is no longer myth - he's on display in all his neckbeard, virgin, glory!

DeletedUser

I laughed, and honestly Rizzla I cant believe you even responded. Props to you for doing so despite the absolute thrashing you received.