W2v

DeletedUser

True story

That was a sentence. It didn't contain the necessary elements of a story, mainly because it was only one sentence long. However, a well written run-on sentence could meet the criteria of a story.

W2V reigned supreme like flies over poop in W71 until Stephen King dropped a dome on them, trapping that heartless tribe in there for eternity so they could never escape and reign over another world.

See that? There was some rising action followed by a totally unexpected dues ex machina climax! Then we see the falling action and resolution. That's a story, charshaun.

Last edited by a moderator:

charshaun

That was a sentence. It didn't contain the necessary elements of a story, mainly because it was only one sentence long. However, a well written run-on sentence could meet the criteria of a story.

W2V reigned supreme like flies over poop in W71 until Stephen King dropped a dome on them, trapping that heartless tribe in there for eternity so they could never escape and reign over another world.

See that? There was some rising action followed by a totally unexpected dues ex machina climax! Then we see the falling action and resolution. That's a story, charshaun.

Boring story Bro :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser116374

I think that was quite possibly the most inane thing I've ever witnessed.

DeletedUser

I think that was quite possibly the most inane thing I've ever witnessed.

Here I am rolling down a hill.

[spoil][video=youtube;qC18sR7SzpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC18sR7SzpA&feature=youtu.be[/video][/spoil]

Bo-John-bo

More videos!!!! If not we'll come find you, recruit you, kick you then nuke you all over again ;)

DeletedUser85032

w2v are trash on w77, probably because they can't farm all game like they can on hauls worlds. tbh they should change their tribe name because it's so pathetic

DeletedUser78112

Dharma and W2v going at it? :O Wonder what will happen there:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

My money is on W2V to make a come back from this massive lead Dharma have :O

Side 1:
Tribes: Dharma
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,936
Side 2: 8,919
Difference: 12,017

chart

DeletedUser68103

The two players that attacked us got kicked.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Litter, mokatubakas
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 2: 9
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 17,960
Side 2: 67,481
Difference: 49,521

chart
[/spoil]

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
w2v are trash on w77, probably because they can't farm all game like they can on hauls worlds. tbh they should change their tribe name because it's so pathetic

World 56 - No Haul
World 71 - No Haul

W2V won both.. But yes they are trash on No Haul worlds. Its well known they are far from the best start up players, but late game is where they get to there best.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The two players that attacked us got kicked.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Litter, mokatubakas
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 2: 9
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 17,960
Side 2: 67,481
Difference: 49,521

chart
[/spoil]

So Dharma booting players for attacking tribes :O Doing all they can to get a a big fat hug <3