W3 Blog

drluminus

Hello guys and girls of W3. I am the new blog author for W3, if you would like to read the blog then please visit this site W3 Blog.

I will post a new one every couple weeks that will look something like that but with updated stats etc.

Thank you, Drluminus

countzepplin

Do try to keep it objective and give everyone a fair hearing though :p

Looks good!

theapologist

The OTB has dropped down to 2 tribes, SOT and OT. They are looking like they are being run down by FF.

we are not down to 2 tribes, you missed OTPM.. and we are certainly not getting run down by FF! hell no lol

anyway like the blog, keep it up.

drluminus

Lol, sorry about that, I forgot about OTPM but included them later in the blog..

I try to keep things as unbiased as possible but it's hard as I dont know much about what the enemy is doing.

I also posted this in the wrong thread :p

GoldenSummit

Lol, sorry about that, I forgot about OTPM but included them later in the blog..

I try to keep things as unbiased as possible but it's hard as I dont know much about what the enemy is doing.

I also posted this in the wrong thread :p

D*D are now finally down to two tribes however, took us forever to get down to it, but finally, the day came - Now we got nothing to do.. we've always been downsizeing to get to our objective of 2 tribes :(

On the note of keeping things fair, you'd probably want to speak to the leaders of each major tribe/family perhaps to get a fair evalutation of what has happened on their front, then come up with your own consensis on the matter.

drluminus

That is a good idea, I'll do that for sure next time or the time after that. I will probably do two at a ime though as if I were to interview every tribe in the world every week it would be very time consuming.

The Lewder

So who is the new W3 blogger? Or don't you have one anymore? D: