W30 cat attack

• Thread starter the pink panther
  • Start date

slates9

Yeah, I'll drop my skype in once it's set up (and if TPP wants me :icon_wink:)

'n quityelling, TPP is setting up a world 30 pre-made, for the purpose to play for 2-3 months to smash a premade of (I think his) choosing, just for the hell of it

DeletedUser

I think itll be funny so i would be up for it :icon_cool:

But ill need a partner in crime:icon_twisted:

xinryr

Lethal touch and I are coplaying this, for the guy on the first page. Still in the process of picking a name, actually =)

DeletedUser

Hey I have an idea for this cat attack. What if we take out the whole K .. then cat everything in sight and then all of us hit delete key same day. Leaving for that world a whole K of small barbs?

DeletedUser

Hey I have an idea for this cat attack. What if we take out the whole K .. then cat everything in sight and then all of us hit delete key same day. Leaving for that world a whole K of small barbs?

The whole k is a bit too much for ~10 players, i would prefer catting out some premade who have overhyped themselves :D

DeletedUser

And there are plenty of those ... one of them is PacMan I think.

xinryr

I like duchess's idea, it would take a bit more time but would be worth it for it's results :D

To go into "normal" talk...it would be epicly amazing!

DeletedUser

I've found myself a dual in a complementary time zone so I'm good to go.

the pink panther

Good stuff guys and Gals just waiting on the announcement for the world starting date/time

DeletedUser

im still waiting but plenty time for that, ill check my skype daily to add folk like i say i have no one to talk to on it anymore whistles asks for violin

the pink panther

Oh I'm on skype now, spleen said he's got a chatroom, but we're experiencing some problems.

Add me folks, (saves me adding 20 people)

thepinkpanther.tw