W30 cat attack

• Thread starter the pink panther
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nah, just need to grab a handful of wool, unless it's a rainy day, gets a bit slippery. Taking them into the wool shed is always good for a change of scenery though.

DeletedUser

For them? or you?

I'd best post the velcro gloves to you, then you can meet your needs in the wet too.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm from New Zealand... ^^

Sorry, I just read through the entire thread. This guy wants to join both worlds. So he fails..

As for you guys wanting to take out a premade tribe of 40+ players with 10 of you? I don't see it really happening. One thing a premade does normally have, is communication?

Yawn. Good luck but I don't see this getting far unless you get more players and ironically you're opposing what you, yourselves are creating.

Thanks for the judgment call> Next time we need to hear someone like you talk, we will fart.

We do what we want for our enjoyment, just like you post here to boost your un impressive self enjoyment. No one really cares what you think.

Thank you, come again.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You're reading, not listening. Another fail, one of many to come.

Obviously. Nitpicking isnt a way to win a pnp battle, you know?

Self-enjoyment? I wrote here to tell you how much this will fail (I can tell you in 3-4 months after it has failed) and to start a flame war, I thought that was obvious..

What purpose would a flame war serve?

Other than your own entertainment?

Shall we both nitpick with choice of words? Nah, i think your not worth my time.

Your opinion matter not, i have not failed at anything related to tw... But your failing here today...

You're welcome.

no, no, YOUR Unwelcome.

the pink panther

Sorry, I just read through the entire thread. This guy wants to join both worlds. So he fails..

As for you guys wanting to take out a premade tribe of 40+ players with 10 of you? I don't see it really happening. One thing a premade does normally have, is communication?

Yawn. Good luck but I don't see this getting far unless you get more players and ironically you're opposing what you, yourselves are creating.

You really have missed the point haven't you, we have no intention of 'doing well' in a world just simply to smack around a few premades, premades are generally a bunch of friends this is just for a laugh, also you really think 10 of us couldn't cat to death a 40 man premade, well how about you make one, let us know your direction and we'll smack you around a bit?

DeletedUser

Another twerp who can only judge success through points and rankings.... WE ARE DOING IT FOR THE SHITS AND GIGGLES....

As I will personally shit myself, twice if needed, it only means that two of our illustrious band giggles a little for us to not fail....

OK?

DeletedUser

learn to read before you post please.

DeletedUser

Anyway, back on topic. Is there anyone interested in coplaying with me?

DeletedUser66411

Divine Judgement's over use of the world fail is in itself a fail

Edit: I'll play to if someone will co play, cheers Skype: DJBrotoe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unless he makes another alias, like i'm guessing you will now to hide from us? :D

Clearly if you are planning on making a premade with well over 40 players you have no idea what your doing, and you are entirely missing the point that we are doing this for the short term, and we are doing this for the laughs of taking down a bunch of noobs who have been wayy overhyping themselves.

We are a premade of an overhyped bunch of players who are in this for the long term? RE READ!

Anyway i would suggest anyone who hasn't joined our skype chat yet do it now!

DeletedUser

So I've added pink panther on Skype, haven't seen him on yet, can someone PM me with how to join the chat?

the pink panther

I was on yesterday and saw no request, IGM me your skypw addy

the pink panther

World 42 Settings

World 42 will be opening on October 14th between 13:00 & 15:00 Server Time.

World Speed: 1.25
Troop Speed: .8
Noble System: Coins
Tech system: Simplified
Archers: Yes
BP: 3 Days
Time Based Morale
Church: No
Tribe Limit: 80
Pally: Yes with Weapon
Barbarian and Bonus villages grow to 2000
Fake Limit: No

We are also searching out new canidates for our team since we are opening a new world so please hit the application forum and apply for the Tribalwars.net team today.

DeletedUser

World 42 Settings

World 42 will be opening on October 14th between 13:00 & 15:00 Server Time.

World Speed: 1.25
Troop Speed: .8
Noble System: Coins
Tech system: Simplified
Archers: Yes
BP: 3 Days
Time Based Morale
Church: No
Tribe Limit: 80
Pally: Yes with Weapon
Barbarian and Bonus villages grow to 2000
Fake Limit: No

We are also searching out new canidates for our team since we are opening a new world so please hit the application forum and apply for the Tribalwars.net team today.

this looks ok no churches yay

xinryr

Exciting, plus it starts when I'm on break
icon10.gif

Should be fun, we just need to chose our tribe to take out...

And I say we take out a K then all delete at once. That would be amazing and we would be known all over the game as "those people."