W30 Milestones

DeletedUser

Family tribes would be included, but they would have to be measured the same as every other tribe. Individually.

Example: boo! is rank #1 in continents 42 and 52. If acaboo were to pass them in K42, then boo! would be rank #1 on K52 only. Even though they represent the same name, they would be ranked individually to keep things fair for everyone.

I was on about the percentage dominance suggestion, not k dominance. As i already assumed that you would be working it out in that way.

The dominance map shows some family tribes together. ctrl family ect. So there k dominance is higher than it would be individually.

DeletedUser

After checking the map again for clarification, it seems pretty inconsistent when grouping family tribes together. Sometimes the family gets combined for a group score, other times it has the separate branches scored individually.

I think until that gets fixed, we'll just go with the K rankings thing. We can check that pretty easily in-game. The dominance thing would be a nice addition though, I'll message the map-maker and see if we can get that sorted.

DeletedUser

How would you guys feel about adding some new milestones? It's not too late in the world, and I feel like adding a personal touch to the thread.

Under Tribe Milestones, we could have a category "Continents Dominated".
Using the dominance maps, or the K rankings in-game, the first three tribes to dominate 3, 5, 10, 15, and 20 K's could earn a milestone.

Any other suggestions?

How about first tribe to get 50%, 70%, 90% of K (precentages are changeable (and I think someone suggested this already, but too lazy to check it and Im seconding it))

And villages lost milestone (just like ennoblements except loses) :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

How about first tribe to get 50%, 70%, 90% of K (precentages are changeable (and I think someone suggested this already, but too lazy to check it and Im seconding it))

And villages lost milestone (just like ennoblements except loses) :icon_twisted:

The 50%, 70%, 90% would be a GREAT idea, except for the dominance maps are a little iffy right now. Sometimes a family tribe gets grouped together (see CTRL) and sometimes it doesn't (see Hidden). I don't want to add a milestone that is incredibly difficult to check up on, so I'll wait until the map-maker gets that sorted out before adding it.

DeletedUser

The 50%, 70%, 90% would be a GREAT idea, except for the dominance maps are a little iffy right now. Sometimes a family tribe gets grouped together (see CTRL) and sometimes it doesn't (see Hidden). I don't want to add a milestone that is incredibly difficult to check up on, so I'll wait until the map-maker gets that sorted out before adding it.

I tought you could go count every village on a K and then count yourself how many % each tribe has. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

For another, following the Continent dominance theme, first to 50%, 75%, 90%? And, combine it with the total dominated; 50% on 3 K's, on 5, etc. Its a lot of new categories but it all comes from one map.

yankeeboy413 has volunteered to update the families on the map. So we're going to implement the following milestones. :)

Tribal dominance % of 1 K
50%: 1st: 2nd: 3rd:
75%: " "
95%: " "

Tribal dominance % of 3 K's

Tribal dominance % of 5 K's

Tribal dominance % of 10 K's

Tribal dominance % of 20 K's

Family tribes will count toward the continent dominance % together.

I've already sent a request to yankeeboy413 to change the map and make boo! & acaboo a family tribe. I didn't see any others that needed changing, but if you do then send me a mail or send a mail to yankeeboy413.

DeletedUser

yankeeboy413 has volunteered to update the families on the map. So we're going to implement the following milestones. :)

Tribal dominance % of 1 K
50%: 1st: 2nd: 3rd:
75%: " "
95%: " "

Tribal dominance % of 3 K's

Tribal dominance % of 5 K's

Tribal dominance % of 10 K's

Tribal dominance % of 20 K's

Family tribes will count toward the continent dominance % together.

I've already sent a request to yankeeboy413 to change the map and make boo! & acaboo a family tribe. I didn't see any others that needed changing, but if you do then send me a mail or send a mail to yankeeboy413.

acaboo if you notice is going so there is no need for them to be put for us

Thanks

DeletedUser

I can start an ODD one at 2 mil, and a total OD one at 5 mil...

DeletedUser

Family tribes count as one tribe? That's lame.
Also, rim tribes have much better chances of gaining high control on their K, because they have few real threats (mainly one big tribe and lots of small ones). I'm saying it kinda from the rim (76), so don't say I'm saying that because I'm a core player, where it is hard for a tribe to gain high K dominance at these stages.

DeletedUser

Family tribes count as one tribe? That's lame.
Also, rim tribes have much better chances of gaining high control on their K, because they have few real threats (mainly one big tribe and lots of small ones). I'm saying it kinda from the rim (76), so don't say I'm saying that because I'm a core player, where it is hard for a tribe to gain high K dominance at these stages.

Nah, I made that rule because at the time I couldn't control the grouping of the families on the automated maps. Some families were grouped as one, others weren't. Now, every tribe will have to earn the milestone as only one tribe. It's completely fair for everyone.

And yeah, it's easier for rim tribes to dominate their continents early in the game, but late-game should even out and we'll see more core tribes branching out.

DeletedUser

Until it's the stage when everything evens up the rim tribes will take the milestones regarding dominance.
Where did you read the maps are moving to the singular form of tribes? Not that I object to that, I just want to see it with my own eyes.

DeletedUser

I didn't read it. I contacted the map maker and requested the change.

DeletedUser

I suppose other players contacted him as well, he even opened a poll to see what the world thinks about the whole family thing...
Anyway, thank you for that, now it's much more fun to watch the maps...

DeletedUser

This whole family thing is getting ridiculous.

Take VHA for example all they have done is Recruit their dominance

What fun is that for me its like blowing smoke up your own harris.

With now 4 tribes to pick from they can manipulate their members for FORUM claims to power. If that is how it is it is but that would not make me proud to be a member.

DeletedUser

This whole family thing is getting ridiculous.

Take VHA for example all they have done is Recruit their dominance

What fun is that for me its like blowing smoke up your own harris.

With now 4 tribes to pick from they can manipulate their members for FORUM claims to power. If that is how it is it is but that would not make me proud to be a member.
Jealous much? At this stage in the world, most of the continents have the same story. Family tribes who recruited a lot of members and now have K dominance because of it. I'm not saying that's bad, but considering the settings for this world I'd say it's par for the course.

On topic: I've added a new Milestone to the Tribe section. Average points per player, with a minimum of 10 members. Should be fun to see if any "elite" tribes are formed later in the world, and have a considerably higher average than any other tribe.