W31 barbs

DeletedUser19821

Currently w31 barbs are set to grow to approx 3K points..

I feel it's time for that cap to be raised to 5K-6K..

If you agree with me post below with your suggestion for the new cap...

DeletedUser

nah no way then why would people war. it really would become sim city

DeletedUser

Allowing them to grow to 3K was a mistake in my opinion.

lordarcadia

3k was pushing it, if they are allowed to grow to 5/6k you'll have every noob, idiot and sim city player nobling every damn barb within reach of a noble, its bad enough having rim tribes doing that now.
If it goes to a vote i sense it will get a resounding No.

lordarcadia

Oh dear, just read your TWstats, now your proposal makes sense, 140+ villages and nearly all barbs!!

DeletedUser65993

wow raz you would have been one of the last people i would have seen that coming from i have and still do have alot or respect for you and whitie.

but back on subject 3k barbs were a mistake and if raised any higher a barb muncher will be hard to kill.

@morten unfortunatly if it is put to a vote it will get voted in because the noobs of this world far out number the guys that dont play tribal hugs.

DeletedUser19821

Why amazed LOL

I've always been a hard fighter, but having played this game for years I've learned never to look gift horses in the mouth..

I appreciate the comments you've all made, but sooner or later the world will fill and all those barbs will be owned..

By keeping them at 3k you slow down future wars and noble production..

I'll admit if the cap is raised, it will slow down current conflicts, but the benefit will be about 5 months taken off this phase of the worlds development and a quickening towards the big wars that are worth fighting..

DeletedUser69183

1k best max altho i admit when w31 first started and they had that I WANTED 3K LOL

DeletedUser

Barbs should be limited to 3k maximum there is no need to increase it on W31 - there are plenty of abandoned villages greater than 3k if players must insist on only nobling grey dots

If I had my way any barb over 1k would be spikey :)

talenia

you know.. I'm not sure about the barbs growing so big or not, but when I think about what Razz has said about it taking off lots of time on this world instead of delaying, well makes perfect sense... and as of rules not nobling barbs...??? Well , opinions are like butts and everyone has them, but I personally think rules about not nobling them are carried to the extreme..

For instance .. I have a huge cluster and there is a rule not to noble farms in that k... Well, when there is no where to expand in that k, because you are surrounded by allies, what difference does it make especially when the only villages surrounding those barbs are your own own villages???

This has two benefits in nobling those..

1) If you are impacted with every village being yours, surrounding your exsisting villages then you are more powerful and have troops right there for defense...

2) If someone is going to noble a barb by you .. then.. well.. they cant unless they noble you...

In the future we are going to find ourself down to the nitty gritty and when big wars come with the top tribes, I think woe to those that have barbs surrounding them in heaps, because we all know you can noble a barb a whole lot easier than you can a player..

What you going to do when a tribe decides to be sneaky.. noble barbs all around you at once.. stack those villages and then come after you??

As i said.. we all have our own opinion, but thats just a little food for thought.

DeletedUser

What you going to do when a tribe decides to be sneaky.. noble barbs all around you at once.. stack those villages and then come after you??

You can always cat the barbs around you to nothing, level 1 farm and hq will mean anyone nobling them will be supporting a village with no wall or religion, a perfect place to kill their support...

DeletedUser

what are barbs? I've been nobling :axemen: Hell players :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what are barbs? I've been nobling :axemen: Hell players :icon_rolleyes:

you just took 6 villagse from hell players and the rest are from sog and barb, good job dude you took 6 villages, congrats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66088

a definate no no no no no no no no no no no no and maybe not.
reason being, that it is too easy to get established in an area through barbs. takes the fun out of the game, that will be the most used strategy if its raised. you wont have long rang fights anymore, you will have very close range ones, and that means the victor will be who is lucky enough for the other not to be online at the time.

DeletedUser70102

you just took 6 villagse from hell players and the rest are from sog and barb, good job dude you took 6 villages, congrats

Them villages are just from sae.

56 over the last week SOG fam. has taken from you.

DeletedUser

A "barb sneak attack" is a definite option... If you want to stop it from happening, noble all your farms & DO THE WORK to build them up.... NO to a point limit raise.