W32 Milestones *NEW*

DeletedUser

or w10

but he is right, until a tribe owns 25% of the world this one will be quite...dead.

there are are like 200k villages in w32
35k barbs(not if FG has anything to do with it)

so thats 165k active villages.

Time and THX.F have 35k each

so each of them have about 21% of the world already its not long before 1 of them has 25% . at THXs current noble rate they will be there in a month and Time. in just under 2.

DeletedUser

THX has for the first time, surpassed Time in points and is now the biggest power in W32.

nakki pappa

there are are like 200k villages in w32
35k barbs(not if FG has anything to do with it)

so thats 165k active villages.

Time and THX.F have 35k each

so each of them have about 21% of the world already its not long before 1 of them has 25% . at THXs current noble rate they will be there in a month and Time. in just under 2.

oooh...i never realized that much was taken already :lol: Still 4% left.

DeletedUser

I'm back!

Ok... I lied I never came back and checked my PM's the next day; is all good though because nobody PM'd me with updates like I suggested.

I have looked through the thread and will update the first post with any new updates that have been posted here that I saw. Please let me know if I did actually miss any, I stopped looking at TW stats so much for dates and such so I am relying on the posting dates from you guys.

THX get a special award for being the first tribe to pass Time in God knows how long since Game were in their prime :p

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH -

THX as a FAMILY has passed Time, not THX itself. I also think if you look, if you put all mems from THX together, the top 40 members still arent anywhere near Time and if you take the 64 biggest mems from the thx family then they still dont hold a candle to Time.

Ok, granted, the THX family is bigger than Time. But all families fail

oh, and TGAM, as for w12, im sorry, but w12 and w27 are the exceptions to the rule. In all other worlds, no tribe is even close to owning 50% of a world. Also, bear in mind the question was for 25 K's, not 25% dominance. currently, time and the THX fam each have 18 K's respectively

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH -

THX as a FAMILY has passed Time, not THX itself. I also think if you look, if you put all mems from THX together, the top 40 members still arent anywhere near Time and if you take the 64 biggest mems from the thx family then they still dont hold a candle to Time.

oh, and TGAM, as for w12, im sorry, but w12 and w27 are the exceptions to the rule. In all other worlds, no tribe is even close to owning 50% of a world. Also, bear in mind the question was for 25 K's, not 25% dominance. currently, time and the THX fam each have 18 K's respectively

lol, even as a family they barely pass them. i think there is more to be ashamed about then proud. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH -

I believe one and Omen on world 45 are pretty close to 50% dominace. At their rate they should both own half in less than a month.

lol, even as a family they barely pass them. i think there is more to be ashamed about then proud. :icon_redface:

I don't know, THX is still ranked 2, and Sky is still ranked 2... wait no, what was it now? 19? I'm pretty proud to be in THX, being a family doesn't make the players inside the tribe any worse, you should know this as Sky experienced it when 7 of your biggest members tried to take me out and failed, resulting in me gaining villages in the first week of your declaration (and in that first week all of my front line villages were empty, I merely had to snipe about 60 1 minute trains using a few hundred catapults)

So not being in a family doesn't make you any better, and being in one doesn't make you worse, it just means your willing to use numbers to your advantage when the competition is bigger than you, and being a rim tribe made of mostly players who started later in the game than the core tribes, sometimes its the only way to stay up top.

DeletedUser43045

I believe one and Omen on world 45 are pretty close to 50% dominace. At their rate they should both own half in less than a month.

I don't know, THX is still ranked 2, and Sky is still ranked 2... wait no, what was it now? 19? I'm pretty proud to be in THX, being a family doesn't make the players inside the tribe any worse, you should know this as Sky experienced it when 7 of your biggest members tried to take me out and failed, resulting in me gaining villages in the first week of your declaration (and in that first week all of my front line villages were empty, I merely had to snipe about 60 1 minute trains using a few hundred catapults)

So not being in a family doesn't make you any better, and being in one doesn't make you worse, it just means your willing to use numbers to your advantage when the competition is bigger than you, and being a rim tribe made of mostly players who started later in the game than the core tribes, sometimes its the only way to stay up top.

Gotta admit he does have some good arguments but still i prefer 1 solid tribe above a good fam any day of the week

DeletedUser

ya but then again 116 members compared to 47 :D

I was going to say "Including the in-laws?" but then I realized they are in just two tribes
emoticon-0120-doh.gif

Edit:

And before them was R4KI.

From what I've seen and heard that is like the only tribe to have reached control of so many Ks in a much shorter time than other tribes have. /wonders how long it took Shadow in W27

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont think most people realise. There can be solid families, provided they have a good memberbase and are led by a well organised leader. 100 players can become friends and fight for each other just as easily as 50 players can...

DeletedUser

*reply to bolded*
w3- D*D|N.f and the cult family are both pretty close to owning half the world eack
w4-life about 45-50%
w6- HD own over 50% of active villages
w7- -WE-.F over 50%
w11- zip have 51Ks
w12- DNY
w14- FOE- over half the world
w16- C2- 43 ks
w18-apoc fam
w26 clear 47ks
w27 shadow
w36 dvader is getting close

and ofcourse Dice! on W49 shouldnt be long till they have the whole world :lol:

*reply to italics*

Hmmm you are mistaken if you look at who i quoted and the quote there you will see that he used the line "owns 25% of the world" even if some how it was directed at you all i can find is this "1 tribe control a quarter or half the world" 25% is a quarter.

DeletedUser

See TW world 2 as well...well over 50% dominance at its peak. Around 70-80%

DeletedUser

1) I dont count families. there is a tribe limit for a reason. If there were meant to be that many members members working together on a world, then there would be no member limit.
2) OK, yeah i didnt check. but, if you look at this world, it will be pretty dead by the time any tribe has 50 K's/50% and will have gone fairly inactive by that time too. I agree it wont be very long until either Time or THX have a quarter of the world, and in fairness, w32 is pretty dead now. Seriously, if i can take over 40 villages off what is meant to be an active player, and they dont even rebuild the walls, or any troops, or anything in general to defend...

DeletedUser

Just logged on to say hi bro. W32 was dead long before. I quit because it went dead. Its now only Time fighting the turks probs and some other tribes. But all in all this world is pretty dead for sure!

DeletedUser

Yep she pretty dead alright. i guess we could start a bunch of war and livin it up for a month or 2.

DeletedUser

Yes, they had a spy in our tribe and we found him, his name was K-wolff. We'll be getting rid of him shortly for selling us out to the barbarians.