W32 Milestones *NEW*

DeletedUser

I'm back!

Ok... I lied I never came back and checked my PM's the next day; is all good though because nobody PM'd me with updates like I suggested.

I have looked through the thread and will update the first post with any new updates that have been posted here that I saw. Please let me know if I did actually miss any, I stopped looking at TW stats so much for dates and such so I am relying on the posting dates from you guys.

THX get a special award for being the first tribe to pass Time in God knows how long since Game were in their prime :p

I don't think you can really give a tribe an award they have yet to earn. Their family has surpassed but it's been that way a long time, for a single tribe however they haven't.

That said, I have nothing against families, or them using numbers to their advantage. It's a strategy, that quite frankly will work amazingly if you can hold all the factions together, and get them working in the same direction.

The reality is, no matter big or small, every player produces the same number of nobles. That's right a 100k player produces 27'sh nobles a week (if they are fully built, villages & troops), as does a 10 million point player. So if you have 120 members as a family, compared to 40 members as a single tribe, your going to have 3x more nobles available when you go to war with that single tribe. Instant advantage, especially at this stage of the game where nobles are hard to come by.

Again, it's all in whether you can hold it together, and THx has done a solid job of that so far. It's no different than the old Havok Nation, I gave them praise because of how well they'd done in growing, holding together a very large family, it's an extremely hard thing to do, and THx has done it well so far.

But one truth remains in all of that. Inactivity is a cancer to this game, and most cancers can't be cured. In a larger family tribe, more players are always inactive, which means players are constantly getting bored, and also going inactive. If you let off of your members even for a week, and they start getting bored, they start disappearing, and it get's harder, and harder to fix what's started. You them become the house of cards, and all it takes is a couple of kicks to the foundation, and it all comes crashing down.

DeletedUser43045

Just recently as a fam i believe, not sure what he's referring to. He's abit wozzy nowadays.

DeletedUser

We are still behind as a family and thats nto the way we look at it anyways, its still an academy to us, we always moving better players over to the main from there. Hes smoking some good shit, i want in!

DeletedUser

Back on topic people :L

It is, sorta, demon awarded thx some award i cba to look at, im assuming its to do with the fact that their size as a family is larger than Time, and now it is being discussed, with a little bit of spammyness in between.

DeletedUser

It is, sorta, demon awarded thx some award i cba to look at, im assuming its to do with the fact that their size as a family is larger than Time, and now it is being discussed, with a little bit of spammyness in between.

Agreed :p

I have since removed the award that I gave to them (yes I'm that awesome I can revoke awards :p) since it seems that they didn't truly deserve it. I will agree that family tribes passing them with net total isn't an achievement, I did think their main branch had passed but was corrected.

nakki pappa

didnt you leave Hate. in its early days cause u couldnt keep up with the pace?

leaving and getting kicked is two different things and no, i couldn't keep up too well because back then i had my studies to do.

DeletedUser

Rawr?

ODA Today
Rank Name Defeated
1 AreYouKidden [Time] 250,75 Mio.
2 vernan18 [LT] 224,05 Mio.
3 Whisper34 [Time] 192,13 Mio.

ravnscream

Nothing could make me so sad after i leave the game..
Loosing the pure ODA race..

even now it seems to me i lost the ODA competition :p

very well done AYK..
much respect..

DeletedUser

Nothing could make me so sad after i leave the game..
Loosing the pure ODA race..

even now it seems to me i lost the ODA competition :p

very well done AYK..
much respect..

Meh, I feel cheated because the 3 that were ahead of me at 100 Mio, are no longer playing )c:

DeletedUser

topktribes.png

Should time get an award for being the first tribe to 100% own a fully inhabited K? see k54