W32 player pics

Typhi

[spoil]
DSC00250.jpg
[/spoil]
Here's me looking tired, very young and slightly frazzled. I'm also giving the camera a side-long bad look.
My natural state of being.

I can't help but feel that I'm making a mistake here, since I expect that I can expect pms next time I lock a thread; pms containing such dread phrases as "imposing your late-pubescent whims", "immature brat" and "i culd tttly b ur father".

Oh well, I'll live.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
DSC00250.jpg
[/spoil]
Here's me looking tired, very young and slightly frazzled. I'm also giving the camera a side-long bad look.
My natural state of being.

I can't help but feel that I'm making a mistake here, since I expect that I can expect pms next time I lock a thread; pms containing such dread phrases as "imposing your late-pubescent whims", "immature brat" and "i culd tttly b ur father".

Oh well, I'll live.

contacts and emo haircut naow! Oh and, you're still older then me, so I won't bug you.

DeletedUser

Oh well, I'll live.

You may get a lot of things...but if you happen to get PMS, I'll be impressed ;)

DeletedUser48847

That's the reason I'm not going to post a picture of me here. :p

DeletedUser2119

Ohh Dear :icon_eek: I shall start counting my days till my demise :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

image url broke sorry delete please

Last edited by a moderator: