W34 Dream team!

DeletedUser

Who would you choose?!

Only present players please, up to 6 :)

Reasons why would be nice!

Code:

frostyfingers

1. able (he magically has twice the villages humanly possible to manage per day...)
2. capt. jack from w2 (my first mentor)
3. Flump (he is entertaining and my 2nd mentor)
4. koss - whats there to say?
5. bittergal - orphan is a tremendous tribe, and reflects its leadership
6. beechecomb - majorly skilled player I worked with in ESL

ToTheGallows

W34 Players only, here. And yeah; my list sucks because I'm only including players I know to be worthy; which is very few; due to my limited knowledge outside of my tribe.

1. Able1234 - An amazing player, script writer, organiser and person. No team would be the same without him.
2. Btheath - Because he's fun to talk to.
3. Flump - Because no dream team is complete without it's big-mouthed loose cannon.
4. EvilLex/DrainDrain - Both underrated, team-orientated players. <3.
5. Christiaus - Why settle for one loose cannon when you can have two?
6. Vale - Definitely my favourite player, period. ily <3. Seriously, the greatest leader I have ever been under during years of playing this game.

R3000

1. jtt06a - just plain awesome
2. Bigbawz - taught me a few things and really good
3. dkfrubio - mentor and brother
4. zeb36 - amazing and a quick learner doing great
5. Jeydin - no tribe is complete without her
6. xMalevolencex - great player and won't stand down from a fight

I could add more but these would be my top 6

DeletedUser75910

1. ngahngeh - I dig his brutality.
2. Able - Duh :p
3. Btheath - I have much respect for him, and tons of dead nuke and noble reports to back it up :p
4. Segge - he he u just don't know!
5. Darknecromancer - Although Andy doesn't play 34 anymore, he was a hell of a player.
6. Marvellous Death - Pretty much one of the most experienced players on this world, great guy / leader.

[spoil]
W34 Players only, here. And yeah; my list sucks because I'm only including players I know to be worthy; which is very few; due to my limited knowledge outside of my tribe.

1. Able1234 - An amazing player, script writer, organiser and person. No team would be the same without him.
2. Btheath - Because he's fun to talk to.
3. Flump - Because no dream team is complete without it's big-mouthed loose cannon.
4. EvilLex/DrainDrain - Both underrated, team-orientated players. <3.
5. Christiaus - Why settle for one loose cannon when you can have two?
6. Vale - Definitely my favourite player, period. ily <3. Seriously, the greatest leader I have ever been under during years of playing this game.

ha ha loose cannon, me? :p[/spoil]

DeletedUser

1) Hungry.Raven- doesnt play in this world, but would play in any world with him. Great leader.....even better PNP :)
2) 1000-4 - Great friend on here and knows what he is doing
3) Rafterman - Basically took me in his tribe and learned from him...will always play anywhere with him
4) Bittergal - Very strong player and takes no crap from what I see. Pulled two tribes together to make a mega tribe. Would like to learn from her experience.
5) Red 3yez - Strong player have talked to a bit and would like to learn from.

Have a few more, but not from this would so did not want to get irrelevant. But if you want to read some funny PNP...go to world 40 and read Hungry.Ravens PNP war declairation...now that is entertainment...LOL

DeletedUser

Thank you TTG :icon_razz:

My dream team:
Flump ( i need someone to flame on our enemies :lol: )
Naj ( i need a drunk guy, and he's the best )
Vale ( great leader, has secret powers (Trust me...:icon_surprised:) )
Allanligget ( ..but i heard he's already in someone's dream team or will become... )
Able ( i need points and a very good player so i definitely need him )
Rancido ( good guy, leader )

DeletedUser

In the interests of breaking the cycle of biased posting, I will make a dream team composed entirely of SEXY players:

1) ngahngeh (obviously alot of time on his hands, and a basic understanding of the game.. havent really seen him on the defense, but thats ok)

2) Segge (active long range nobler)

3) Marvellous Death (the reason WHY we didnt see any defending from Ngahngeh.. good defensive strategy, good stacking, a bit rude though so he'd have to be on a short leash)

4) Christaus (annoying but persistent p&p presence)

5) Asim- Jan (active)

6) Kevinch01 (active)

DeletedUser

That post made TONS of sense! Nice one bulldog ;)

Edit: Oh yargh! My dream Team! This will just be out of players that I want to play with, and have little or no experience of them playing (ie not been in the same tribe as me)... As I, as well as most people only have a reasonable amount of knowledge about the people in their own tribe...

And If I were to do a dream team I am sure it would very predictable and the people that would feature would know they would be on it! :)

1. Hauwarts! - Orphan - <3! Sorry huag but I just remembered you were with me on 38 =P
1. Jeydin - Fates - Seams liek a real nice peep, even if they be a hugger! =] I am sure I could fix you up though!
2. Bittergal - Orphan - Nuff said?
3. Annor - Realm - Seams like a laugh when we are not bickering :p
4. Aelitafan - Orphan - Just from those OLD skype convos! :)< (knows how to play too I am assured)
5. rucked - WOOD - Woods best player or so I am told ;)
6. Bufus - RAIN - Nice guy, I think being in the same tribe would be fun, as we share similar views on TW (in some cases ;))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Bittergal - good forum presence, and not a bad player either.
2. Valeofruin - great leader
3. Smoke Brake - always willing to help
4. koss - ODs
5. L0R3NZ0 - same as koss
6. Carlito - I just like his style

DeletedUser

L0R3NZ0 - New and old owners,both amazing players indeed.
Flumpy - Great player,great leader,nice guy.
Vale - Amazing player and leader no doubt.
Bittergal - Great player and leader aswell. Has been on w34 since the beggining and I don't see him leaving any time soon.
Able Coplayers - Great guys. :)

DeletedUser62109

ok here is my dream team:

1 Waikato Bro- excellent leader, has led us this far and will lead us further.
2 Fran5557- just an all around badass, fun to work with.
3 AuntTom- very nice person, will enjoy working with her in the future.
4 NightWitch1- like fran, all around badass!
5 oldmate- excellent player, very nice to work with.
6 Rucked- very nice od score, not scared to fight, would like to have him on my side.

DeletedUser79992

Lets see:

1. Haugwarts (currently playing koss account) - This guy just won't quit. I respect that more then any other atribute in people on TW.

2. Seolman - Best diplomate i have EVER seen... He will get you to agree to things without you even knowing it :icon_eek:

3. Able - I think his points speak for themselves

4. Jeydin - I do not think i could exist in a world without her...

5. Vale - For once i want to be in the same tribe as him

6. Arith - This was one of his first worlds. He doesn't use premium due to the fact he can not afford it. If he could I believe he would be a top player.

7. Absoman - As someone said before ever tribe needs a drunk :D

All done

DeletedUser

1stphoenix -- wub this guy. Would have to have him.

cooldudejammyman -- met him in W10, good player and would definently have him. To bad he quit :icon_sad:

Spekulents/Auhusaslt -- the original, a good freind, and good player. He quit as well :icon_cry:

MythicEpidemic-- cool guy and good player. A definite.

Tomcarl-- Smart guy and a very good player.

Jeydin -- World without her.....IMPOSSIBLE!:icon_redface:

Mike -- Very good player and a good freind as well. Would want him (despite his PnP posts) hell just have to leave that stuff to me:icon_biggrin::lol::icon_razz:

Theres so many more there, Stacie, LV, Nicky, SirWood, Tazecca, Seol, Adam to.

Wait.....does this have to be players from W34? Or players i'd want to play W34?

DeletedUser

You're all just so awful I wouldn't know who to choose! If I had to:

1. Flump: Cos I <3 him
2. Able: Persistent players!
3. Marvellous Death: Cos he's a funny bloke who is always active
4. Christaus: Same as MD, plus he's pretty blunt which I can appreciate at times.
5. Bittergal: Great leader, great player, very aggressive!
6. DarkNecromancer: Just found out recently he left 34, very disappointing, one of the best rim players I've ever seen!

FYI! I'm just trolling forums, HI FLUMP AND CORRE!!!

DeletedUser

Players already in W34.........

Jeydin

Tomcarl

Mad Mozz

Stacie31

JenneB

Seolman

Of course i would want Sirotilc, LV, and many others as well.

JOHNBOY15

for me i would say

Dark-Necromancer no longer plays w34 but still the best teacher i ever had

Marvellous Death all ways stands by his word very good player

lesss good player and also stands by his word

Queen Leda i have played with a while would drop any thing to help out

occult40 the best spammer/ player and tribe mate u could ask for

Christaus good player and very honest what more could u want in a tribe

i would pick them as i know all are good players there are lots more but these would be my to 6

Last edited:

NightWitch1

pffffffft again ...........

My dream team would looks like :

my post into the forum is deleted but this was my text over there about how a dreamteam/ tribe should look like

Its to hard for me to tell you my dreamteam

But i can tell you how my dream team would looks like

1. We would be all friends
2. No hate between one of the players and always willing to help and share
3. A good communication.
4. If you got a bad day they wont judge you because you acting differences then you will do on a simple day. And if there is a issue then they work it out and they can forgive.
5. They would not care about how many points you have but they will care about the player behind the screen.
6.We would die for each other And having huge of fun to let many Nukes going to splash towards the wall with less looses for the defender.

There are players into w34 who i trust blindly they know who they are and do not need to be called. Some are into my tribe others outside, but they know when ever they needs me i will be there for them.

A player with allot of points will not be a good player from itself. A tribe should fight side by side not be afraid to send support to the ones in need and ratter die them selfs then to let the teammate die by doing nothing .

I worked with a dream team before and i know how great it can be.

( i know its not suppose to be a post like this but i just wanted to tell my view of a dream team and not calling strangers into a team because the points or the way they act.)
Witchy: so thats about the team and about how a good trible should look

OK they want names but i can not tell past names names liek bigladdale / the innersmile / rintin and allot of those players i always did play with and have my huge respect.

I believe i could not call my own tribe parners withthis post so i will call just some others

1. Oldmate KoR
2. KCD KoR
3. I am Death KoR
4. Pete McClintock S@R
5. Waikato Bro
6. The others who i can not call into this only 6 based post

so now stop deleting it!!!!

DeletedUser

1. Bittergal - Keeps the mood pretty light hearted as he bashes everyone's skull in~ gg world.
2. Flump - All knows exactly which buttons to push at all times, friend or foe.
3. BufusMcgee - Handles one of the southern tribes very well.
4. Able1234au - Points alone speak volumes. Best co-accounter out there I'd think.