W34 Dream team!

DeletedUser

Ima going to do a new one because no one else is, lol.

1. Marvellous Death - Very active and always willing to help out his tribe, not to mention a great leader.
2. Christaus - Every tribe needs a loose cannon, plus he's a great schemer and has proven himself on the battlefield.
3. lesss - Always willing to throw his nukes at an enemy wall.
4. sirotilc - A straight up player who knows his game and plays it well.
5. BufusMcGee (Absentsoul) - Tells it like is, ultra active and has foresight in his decisions
6. johnboy15 - Aggressive, active, talks too much and isn't afraid to help his tribe whenever he's needed.

If I could pick more: TTG, koss, absoman, and devildog.

DeletedUser

What! And I'm not in there!! :icon_evil:

Oh well, I'll do my own,

1. Winwash for the win
2. Mr1906alpha, not that professor chaos loser :lol:
3. johnnyboy
4. christaus
5. able- Personal opinion aside, his size/skill is too good to pass up
6. and sir certz to top it off

DeletedUser

ill make an unbiased one and take someone from each top 5 tribe :)

-able- i need a nub on my team so i can teach them :)
-bufusmcgee/absentsoul- prolly the best duke ive been under, straight up knows how to lead :D
-ME!! what would your dream team be without yourself ;)
-Butters (proffesor chaos's true identity! >:3, sorry i revealed it so soon)
-snooks- looks good from what ive seen so far, good ODA and villages to back it up :p
-johnboy- every tribe needs a fool who cant spell!

DeletedUser

1. Koss (Good player, knows what hes doing.)
2. Absoman (Now he can send perfect trains :)
3. Snooks (Good leader, knows what she is doing.
4. PC: Seems like a good leader and player.
5. Lita: Good player.

DeletedUser

ok...

well, new to this forums, but been around in other worlds

imma break the rules a lil bit, by bringing just one player from another world

1. MsBella (W18) - she is just great, sweet and very expirienced in this game, she plays no games when at war
2. Zno2000 - my 1st leader in this world, great at everything and knows how to play the game
3. Foofoo pig - a kid but very smart at playing, oh yeah! fun, fun fun!
4. Annor - great leader as well, great to have within this lines
5. BufusMcgee - another great leader that i had the chance to meet, very expirience player and evrybody loves him
6. (myself) - gotta be in it!

~SB~
icon7.gif

DeletedUser

Heres my go:

1) Lord Beasley. Man the dude loves to scrap. Hardcase drunken Skype yarns also. Loyal.
2) Nightwitch1. Can fight, organise and is a great person.
3) busa boy. Good fighter and is prepared to help
4) Ninjaman05. Has grown so well.
5) rucked. Always liked his style.
6) Koss. Dunno the guy but his OD says it all.

Did I mention Lord Beasley??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll have a go. (I'll omit the obvious ones, like Able, Koss and Bufus. We already know they're good. I could put most of D.M here too, but that's not fun ;)

1. Seiichirou - Rocketed past me in the rankings last week. I know he's internalling, but man, that's nice growth.
2. riksta6 - Nobles like a beast. One of the few players in D.M who consistently nobles faster than me.
3. Sirotilc - Great to talk to. Always good to go to when you need stuff sorting.
4. pfinn85100 - Good friend. One of the only yanks I know who didn't rub my nose in it when Green failed.
5. Flump(BigT) - I own him yo. :icon_wink:
6. Absoman - Played with him back when I was on the jtt06a account. Like his style. I'll be surprised if he remembers me ;)

DeletedUser

Might as well throw mine up.

Koss
Stacie31
Sirotilc
Snooks
Able
Joey
and Jambo

I know, to many, but i could leave any out. :icon_sad:

Outside the tribe:

Irishmetal
Professor Chaos(aka MrAlpha)
Mauser
cruxstellata(i do remember you)

Lita if she ever comes back. :)

DeletedUser

Ok i'll post mines :)

1. Galaxyzero (W18) Really nice player, she is the recruiter of {BA} which is the supreme northern tribe spanning the entire North and shes hot :icon_redface:
2. Phil224 Hes good at supporting me :icon_twisted:
3. BufusMcgee Really good leader, and he's canadian like me :icon_cool:!
4. Abeerforme (w18) no tribe would be good without a drunk :lol:!
5. Myself! :icon_eek: im good for frontlines, i fought Sexy with ASC on the k55 and k65 frontlines until Ascend fell

DeletedUser

Whur am I?

/crys as im not on any teams :[

My team anyway, just for fun and off the top of my head :]

1. Snooks - Awesome player, very organsied and always calm and clear thinking, excellent leader.
2. Koss - New owner as i didnt really get to know the old one well (may be old Lorenzo, i dont know its all very confusing anyhoo) , but a great player, same as snooks really, also great fun in them skype chats :D
3. Absoman - These are all the same really, same as above again, great player, dedicated to the tribe at all times.
4. Sirotilc - Wow this looks bad but im gonna have to repeat again, very good leader and great player :]
5. Taco boi - you know who you are, for the sheer fun of the "2" fights and all other spam wars, and the fact he is the just plainly God playing tribal wars lol
6. Enerst/Draknyus/EVO - best bunch of players iv played with on any world really, good to see a group of commited players who all get along and who can all play the game well.

Will be missed over the next few weeks :eek:

Oh btw our new able (TW ringer :D) is out of the question as i consider him in the team being cheating and totally unfair, i mean come on he/they are insane!!!! :D

DeletedUser

Actually I was made in a lab and I'm a mixture between Shania Twain, Keanu Reeves, Pamela Anderson, William Shatner, Nelly Furtado, Jim Carrey, and Peter North. It's kind of hard to picture I know.. I get that all the time.. but it really works! :icon_cool:

Keanu's quick wit...
Shatner's sense of timing...
Shania's modern-day relevance...
Carrey's willingness to sacrifice his reputation for material gain...
Pam's blood test results...

:lol:

DeletedUser

1. Jambo SA: To him, I am known as taco boi lolz. He has learned a lot from me :p
2. High Llama: New owner, I am teaching him how to be pro.
3. Snooks: Play more speed :p
4. Abs: I love spamming with you :p
5. Me: A dream team without me? Pff.

Notice: I have no ego.

DeletedUser

right i have 2 dream teams.....obvious one is evo one 6players (but its that hard to pick 5.anyone of these guys/gals would be super)....definitely the best 20 players i have ever played with

1)snooks with out a doubt number 1...met her on w26,when we were both iccle noobikins....has more scripts that spielberg
2)koss....unbelievable just his co ordination oda everything about him is ace
3)rkidas...all round gentleman great player and is always there when needed
4)allaction....great partner in crime,all the time in the world for this guy
5)red 3yez....had a lot of fun with this kid also..hopefully more to come
6)jambo...every tribe needs a noob to teach and jaime is that,taught him everything i know.took me all of 2 mins lol ;)

now one where i pick players from other tribes.

1)knightmare beast....great fella quick learner was one of his tribe mates in the Oo and winterhart days
2)mauser....good fella nice to chat to and seem's like a co ordinated player.knows his game
3)irishmetal...same as above...plenty of time for these to fellas
4)prof...dont know much about him but seems like a good player and fella.stats speaks for itself
5)johnboy...2 nice ppl on that account just there oda speaks wonder's....speaks better than his grammer too ;)......but im getting there
6)bufus...again dont know much about him but his stats speak wonders

DeletedUser

I'm bored, so I decided to do a dreamtribe. Why stop at 6? ;)
No real order

1. Able/Lex - Haven't chatted to Able much, but Lex is a sound guy. All tribes need a superpower :p

2. Kingdes/Mauser - all tribes need a noob too ;)

3. Lethal Agent - From his posts. I like the guy. Seems level-headed, and well done on sitting that Sexy player. EVO have said you're a tough nut to crack.

4. Joey - Tribal Ego. It's even bigger than BigT's :icon_wink:

5. Bufus - Master of Diplomacy, and Canadian beers :lol:

6. Brado2242 - In the week of D.M nobling inactives, the only guy who didn't noble a single one, and STILL nobled the same as me and Mauser.

7. Stacie31 - Nice person, nice player. :)

8. Irishmetal - Trying hard to keep him hard behind me. Always good to have some competition.

9. Driftingby - Relatively unknown, but I dig the underdog. Fighting Exile/Sexy alone is a hard task, and I've seen he's taken down more nukes than I thought he would. I'd be happy to work with him :D

10. Jambo - I'm still trying to get his password :icon_cool:

11. Koss-eh - #1 ODA? Yes please :)

12. Prof - A sound poster. Sound player. I assume he's a good leader too. He just needs to get Sexy!'s asses in gear quickly! :D

13. Absoman - Sexy sexy beast. Liked him since the Gemini days.

14. Sirolitc - Bringer of common sense. Has great ideas :)

15. BigT (I'll put you two together) - When I gave him the Jtt account. I didn't expect him to get anywhere in all honesty. He just needs to play catchup with me now.

16. MonsterRain11 - Liked you since the ICE* days on W23. Always good to have someone who talks nosense :D

17. Jeff21 - Tribe Jester. Need I say more?

18. Snooks - Excellent player. Always warm for a chat. Works well with her tribe :)

19. Pfinn85100 - Excellent team player. There was never a love like ours <3

20. Cruxstellata - I had to be on it somewhere :icon_wink:. someone has to flame Bounty. and stalk the forums :lol:

I started regretting this after number 12. Someone give me something to do? :D

DeletedUser

1. Stacie31
2. Snooks786
3. Koss
4. Sirotilc
5. Tomcarl
6. Able/Lex
7. Jambo SA
8. Joey
9. Irishmetal
10. Mauser