20 million: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Opponents defeated (attacker):

100K: 1st RULERZ , 2nd Wait 4 It, 3rd SUIGENERIS
200K: 1st RULERZ, 2nd Operation: Red Dawn, 3rd SUIGENERIS
1 million: 1st Operation: Red Dawn, 2nd Alice?, 3rd
2 million: 1st SUIGENERIS , 2nd Bring Your Own Nukes!, 3rd Operation: Red Dawn
10 million: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
20 million: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Any suggestions on what should be added/taken away fire away. I divided the village counts by 5 for tribes, based on the fact tribes are 20 member rather than 100, can change it back if people want. Also please help me to keep it up to date and accurate. One last thing, please don't spam in here as it will make it harder to follow. Thanks.

EDIT - Also divided the other tribal achievements by 5 but left out the 1st milestone for ODA and points as they had already been passed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I approve of this thread

Lock the other one, sticky this and perma ban the other threads OP

DeletedUser

Nice updated list. This should be stickied and the other one should be removed.

P.S. I believe the third person to reach 10k ODA was silver bullet, although I can't be 100% sure

DeletedUser

I would agree it was Silver, he jumped above me once he pst the 10k mark.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i'm sure if a tw mod actually properly checked they wud see i was either 2nd or 3rd to 10k oda possibly even firs. no1 overtook me till around the 15k mark and that was when some1 backstabbed and broke a truce and cleared out my 600lc and 800 axes on day 4

DeletedUser

i'm sure if a tw mod actually properly checked they wud see i was either 2nd or 3rd to 10k oda possibly even firs. no1 overtook me till around the 15k mark and that was when some1 backstabbed and broke a truce and cleared out my 600lc and 800 axes on day 4

Truces are meant to be broken :(, and I remember clearly your ODA did not shoot up til later in the game.

DeletedUser

At least you're funny when you lie :icon_wink:

I approve of this thread. Glad someone took it upon themselves to create a new thread and update it.
Meh same, it took me 4 days to get to LCs in the first place. o_O

DeletedUser

At least you're funny when you lie :icon_wink:

I approve of this thread. Glad someone took it upon themselves to create a new thread and update it.

Funny thing is, he actually did!

he had that many troops but no defense :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

(haha im the idiot!)

how was it impossible?

(ok t might have been day 5)

He had that many troops!
Still impossible.
A small picture just for you.
5 days has 120 hours.
With level 10 stables it takes 111 hours to build 600 LC.
Obviously you are going to lose a few to walls.
Now remember, you don't start with a stables, the first LCavs were trained 3 days after the world started, meaning if you were the first to get LCavs AND even with Lvl 20 stables (which is impossible that he could have had) it gives you 2 days and with that time you can recruit about 450 LCavs max.

Now, considering that his stables was lvl 3-5 from day 3 to day 5, it would mean he could maximum have 180 LCavs after 5th day.
The same thing goes about Axes.
Besides, he was no were near getting the first LCavs in w34 so he probably even got the LCavs at 4th day.
So yeah, learn to lie first.

DeletedUser

Just to add to Gorth's information... (because I just went through all the help pages to do this, and hell if m'not posting it!)

(haha im the idiot!)

how was it impossible?

(ok t might have been day 5)

He had that many troops!

Let's consider just what's actually required for this achievement, eh?

The troop count alone is staggering. 2800 in total.

To have 2800 troops, he'd need farm 17.

To have lc, he'd need to have had Stable 3.

To have stable 3, he'd need HQ 10, Rax 5, and Smithy 5.

Troops: 2800 (600 lc + 400 axes) + 11 (Stable 3) + 21 (HQ 10) + 37 (smithy 5) + 13 (Rax 5) = 2882.

If we add into that, the troops needed for the 6/6/6 resource pits start, (22 for iron, 19 for clay, 10 for timber), we come to 2933.

Farm level 17 holds 3045 troops.

So essentially, if he didn't upgrade the mines at all, and we ignore the fact I can't remember what other buildings may have existed to have a troop count, he would have had a possible 112 spears/swords to farm with. Providing he didn't upgrade the farm to 18, 19, etc... but that's just wasting more of those spear-hauled res's that would surely have been getting spent on lc, no?

BP was also on, during a significant portion of the time until he was at 600 lc and 400 axes.

I'm finding it a little far fetched to believe 112 spears/swords, during BP, managed to farm enough resources to upgrade all those buildings, research axes and lc, and build such a staggering amount thereof.

Even taking into account he could be farming with those axes and lc he was making, I'm finding it tricky to believe.

But that's just me.

And that's before we consider the fact he's claiming that those troops got cleared on day four. Whoever had an army to wipe out those troops wasn't doing too badly either. :icon_wink:

EDIT: The res's needed just for the lc are pretty impressive too. 75,000 timber, 60,000 clay, 150,000 iron. In 4 days? Niiice.

... I can't believe I just bothered to do that.

DeletedUser

Just to add to Gorth's information... (because I just went through all the help pages to do this, and hell if m'not posting it!)

Let's consider just what's actually required for this achievement, eh?

The troop count alone is staggering. 2800 in total.

To have 2800 troops, he'd need farm 17.

To have lc, he'd need to have had Stable 3.

To have stable 3, he'd need HQ 10, Rax 5, and Smithy 5.

Troops: 2800 (600 lc + 400 axes) + 11 (Stable 3) + 21 (HQ 10) + 37 (smithy 5) + 13 (Rax 5) = 2882.

If we add into that, the troops needed for the 6/6/6 resource pits start, (22 for iron, 19 for clay, 10 for timber), we come to 2933.

Farm level 17 holds 3045 troops.

So essentially, if he didn't upgrade the mines at all, and we ignore the fact I can't remember what other buildings may have existed to have a troop count, he would have had a possible 112 spears/swords to farm with.

BP was also on, during a significant portion of the time until he was at 600 lc and 400 axes.

I'm finding it a little far fetched to believe 133 spears/swords, during BP, managed to farm enough resources to upgrade all those buildings, research axes and lc, and build such a staggering amount thereof.

Even taking into account he could be farming with those axes and lc he was making, I'm finding it tricky to believe.

But that's just me.

And that's before we consider the fact he's claiming that those troops got cleared on day four. Whoever had an army to wipe out those troops wasn't doing too badly either. :icon_wink:

... I can't believe I just bothered to do that.

Some one has nearly as much time as me, fair play. well i acc sitted him (maybe im getting the times mixed) but he had about 550 lc and 1k axes........ and lost them with 1 small attack, anyway, he has started over :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Some one has nearly as much time as me, fair play. well i acc sitted him (maybe im getting the times mixed) but he had about 550 lc and 1k axes........ and lost them with 1 small attack, anyway, he has started over :icon_sad:

I'm not doubting you may have seen that many troops. But there is no possible way you're going to convince anyone here that you saw it on day four. Or five, come to that.

DeletedUser

The first LC was built in a time of 48 hours 42 minutes

Just thought i'd throw that out there:icon_wink: