W34 Milestones (Active)

• Thread starter DeletedUser64730
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i was tempted to noble a rubish villa to try get second but i thought there wasnt much other than having my name in this thread :icon_razz:

I agree that isn't much and it ordinarily wouldn't be worth it, but I've never had my name in a milestone thread before. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i know, i was just saying, the world is still young for tribal achievments imo, individual achievements are ok though

DeletedUser

I agree that isn't much and it ordinarily wouldn't be worth it, but I've never had my name in a milestone thread before. :icon_razz:

you and me both hence the temptation, but i thought better of it and decided ill settle for being ranked top later on :icon_razz:

DeletedUser64730

i know, i was just saying, the world is still young for tribal achievments imo, individual achievements are ok though

Totally contradictory statement IMO. Whilst I can understand why some people would think its too early (not an opinion I share as I think it paints an interesting picture further down the line), I can not accept that it is too young for tribal achievements and yet individual achievements are alright. If an individuals achievements are worthy of note then if done to the right proportions a tribes are, at least that is how I see it.

DeletedUser

1 fire. 56.219
2 The.Robot 53.246
3 girno 51.223

Who was second to 50 k ODA ?

DeletedUser64730

wow I checked that a few moments ago the robot was still the only one past 50k... toughie I'll put fire in second unless anyone knows otherwise

DeletedUser

well... they're the only three... so I guess order won't matter?

DeletedUser64730

I suppose so depends how bothered someone is about coming 2nd or 3rd :lol:...which I guess most people are not but trying to keep it as accurate as possible

DeletedUser

Let's party all day (or night, not geograpically discrimatory)

Uns, uns uns uns.

i r joking

1 BYON 117.971 117.971 20 5.899 48 2.458
2 Muppet 115.509 115.509 17 6.795 41 2.817
3 Ocaryx 101.252 101.252 20 5.063 33 3.068

DeletedUser

Can't we make a spot for the tribal milestone opponents defeated (attacker) 500k? RULERZ got to it :icon_neutral: