W35 Or W51?

DeletedUser

lol well i joined W35 because of zlocher and jzimmer5 and jzimmer5 supported me when i was in M~O against BaseEt and they wouldnt attack me and he just said protect his cousin so i basically made my way out of apoc

The reason why Fork hates me so much is cause i always left apoc or had problems with the decisions he made cause they were bad binn was the true leader

You wont even say who u are your probly a srub urself or a traitor who was on death then switched sides im still in the world now am i like Yeil quit and started over many times and even on small accounts he made a impact thats all i care to do.

Just say who u are ?

Dont be shy

DeletedUser

If i say meh alias i'll get in trouble :D.

I didn't jump ship... Please, learn to spell. Im in apoc i'll give you that :D

DeletedUser

How about u send a fake or attacks at Mickey mouse or a mail to say who u are (dont worry im not gunna blab it but i think its fun to arguee and just like to know who im argueing to if its a player i know is good or i heard good things about or its people liek regnak and others in APOC who are inactive or just bad at the game and trust me i know who is and isnt i got to fight along side with them and against

DeletedUser

Fight alongside... You havn't done any fighting at all :D

I'm good, im sure i'll visit you soon enough.

DeletedUser

Haha Sure you will and lol u probly just send fakes and pretend to fight i may have less points but if your seriously a nobody in APOC i will Laugh

DeletedUser

Thats all fine with me morale helps alot but when u wont even tell me who u are or send me mail in W35 i am not scared not scared of anyone