W38/39

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

do you know what would be hillarious????

If someone started in the world first thing and made a tribe called KIWI :p that way we would have to choose another name. (perhaps only funy to me)

As for that whole kiwi name thing.... thats not happening i will show my support not in my meaningless name but in my skill and activeness.

DeletedUser22739

If someone started in the world first thing and made a tribe called KIWI :p that way we would have to choose another name. (perhaps only funy to me)

As for that whole kiwi name thing.... thats not happening i will show my support not in my meaningless name but in my skill and activeness.

Yea you are the only one that finds that funny :/

As for the name thing, I like your way better.

DeletedUser

Packages suck because you can lose days or weeks of work overnight if your noble villages get attacked.
Archers and MA increase the complexity of troop strategies.
Growing barbs are neccesary for the extra farming. You can farm players, but you will constantly lose troops, almost nullifying the effect of farming.
Paladin weapons are a decent addition, as it allows you to customize one of your armies, and only becomes near-useless much later in the game. It's a personal preferance.
I've seen world maps where you get to choose starting location. Some areas of the world are horribly sparse, and others are incredibly dense. I prefer village density to be even over the whole world.

Yes, with decent settings. World 37 comes pretty close.

That is opinion based.
Arguing with PP is just a downright bad idea. Best of luck.

DeletedUser

Lol I was kind of in the moment about the whole name thing, it was just an idea.. But I'll be joining as Strawberry Kiwi.

DeletedUser

Other possible names: ( I will update if someone takes it )

Kiwi Juice-
Kiwii-
Regualr Kiwi-
Smashed Kiwi-
Extra Kiwi-(made in thought of Extra Extra)
Blonde Kiwi-
Crazy Kiwi-
Kookoo Kiwi-
FTW Kiwi-
Naughty Kiwi-
Massive Kiwi-
Hawt Kiwi-
Justify My Kiwi-
123 Kiwi-
Dangerous Kiwi-
Womanizing Kiwi-
Strawberry Kiwi- Baloni Face
Silly Kiwi-
Kiwi Spammer-
Mass Murder Kiwi-
Killing Kiwi-
Jumbo Jet Kiwi-

PS: These have not been checked for availability, and have just been made up on the spot. Pick your own if you don't like any.

Yeah...expect to be temp banned and forced to change your names. Even with proof that it isnt multi-accounts, names that cause massive ticket load (and it will for you guys) are considered problematic and the best solution is to fix it so the tickets stop coming in.

Otherwise best of luck.

DeletedUser

haha didnt the mods think that all the accounts in W19 random were beign played by 2-3 guys or something??

Their stupidity was classic! :p

But I still say you guys should have demanded unlimited premium points for them spoiling your game :p

DeletedUser

I would have been ticked if they banned my whole tribe..

Also PP that makes a good point, it's to late for me to change though I've just aquired my co-player... Oh well I guess I'll just hope no one follows..

DeletedUser18772

Just give them Kiwi descriptions:
Kiwi farm 1
Kiwi Farm 2
PP's Kiwi Farm
Pervies Kiwi Farm
Point Whore Kiwi
Turtled Kiwi

:D

DeletedUser

I'm not too worried about it.

DeletedUser22739

Also PP that makes a good point, it's to late for me to change though I've just aquired my co-player... Oh well I guess I'll just hope no one follows..

It's ok if a few of you do it (max 10). People have gotten away with it before.

DeletedUser

hi everyone no one knows me here except for ambidextrous he's a friend of mine.

i would like to join this tribe of yours when world 38/39 would start. ^^
i'm no noob by the way and i really want to learn from you guys!.

been in world 32 and 33.

DeletedUser

hi everyone no one knows me here except for ambidextrous he's a friend of mine.

i would like to join this tribe of yours when world 38/39 would start. ^^
i'm no noob by the way and i really want to learn from you guys!.

been in world 32 and 33.

Ntoombs, hawk, kaylub. I hope you don't mind i brought a friend over..

this guy is burning11, a friend of mine in RL and i'm vouching for him. He's not that new and he knows more than most of the guys already. We'll be joining the world together :icon_wink:

Clur

I know of tribes who have done it before. And of course they are reported.

The one I know most about was all separate players - and half of them got temp-banned for 24 hrs before it was overturned about 7 - 10 days into the world. The downside of it was that one player had been sitting an account and the owner had quit so he was effectively pushing. He didn't get unbanned.

So if you do go with all Kiwi names, expect to get reported loads by n00bs and make sure your sitting/passing accounts etc is well within the rules.

DeletedUser

Due to some unforeseen complications this afternoon, we have to push back the opening of worlds 38 and 39 to the first week of June. I apologize for the delay & will post exact dates and times later on today.

World 38 will open Tuesday between 12 and 16 ST
World 39 will open Wednesday between 12 and 16 ST

clicky

waybeyondsic

Other possible names: ( I will update if someone takes it )

Kiwi Juice-
Kiwii-
Regualr Kiwi-
Smashed Kiwi-
Extra Kiwi-(made in thought of Extra Extra)
Blonde Kiwi-
Crazy Kiwi-
Kookoo Kiwi-
FTW Kiwi-
Naughty Kiwi-
Massive Kiwi-
Hawt Kiwi-
Justify My Kiwi-
123 Kiwi-
Dangerous Kiwi-
Womanizing Kiwi-
Strawberry Kiwi- Baloni Face
Silly Kiwi-
Kiwi Spammer-
Mass Murder Kiwi-
Killing Kiwi-
Jumbo Jet Kiwi-

PS: These have not been checked for availability, and have just been made up on the spot. Pick your own if you don't like any.

I got Kinky Kiwi :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.