w39 Blog; Gotta Read 'Em All!

DeletedUser

5kk9xh.png

Oh hello w39. What's new?
... Oh wait, it's now my job to tell you that as your new blogger. :icon_redface:

Most of you probably already know me from this forum.
If you don't... err... I suppose I might as well introduce myself. :icon_razz:

Some basic facts, just to start...
I'm Jeremy, and I live in Canada.
In September I turned 19.
I play in Devils, under the same name as this post.

If anyone feels the need to contact me, my Skype information is on the left, under my name.
For those of you too lazy to look there for it, my Skype is jeremy.leite

The first issue of my blog should hopefully be out within a few days.
Links will be posted here.

Blog Posts
Blogger Introduction - October 11, 2010
Catching Up on Recent Events - October 12, 2010 [Rx4U/RAID merge, GLEE/NOB!! merge, Devils/THEM war]
Bird Attack! - October 20, 2010 [Top 10 Players, TBE/~RAID~ war, Devils/THEM war]
A War Begins - November 28, 2010 [#RAID#, Devils/~RAID~ F. War]
A Look Back at Last Year - January 17th, 2011 [A review of the externals in 2010]
World War Update - March 30th, 2011 [T.D.E/~RAID~/NOB!! war, Catching up]
A United Front - May 5th, 2011 [Creation of A-21, A-21/T.D.E war, Player closeup: BlazingRAGE]
We're Two! - June 4th, 2011 [Special Birthday Interview, A-21/T.D.E war]

Post away! :icon_wink:

Jeremy
♥;

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congrats again on your appointment as blogger Jez. I look forward to your first edition.

DeletedUser

Congratulations, Jeremy.. Don't let this keep you away to much from tw and the skype convos :)

DeletedUser

Congrats jere! Its good to see you finally get some recognition!

DeletedUser

Best of luck my friend, I look forward to finally having a paper to read once again

DeletedUser

Its a blog not a paper

:)

Have fun with it mr elite

What form of pleasure can you possibly get from being so pedantic? & how do you have the time to be this type of person.

I admit yeah maybe it is a blog not a paper, although it did used to be a paper not a blog.

You still don't need to go round correcting what does not need correcting

DeletedUser

congrats mate
and why do you guys always drive all threads to off topic...this is jeremies thread not laughing at mistakes in typing
wish you the best jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*sigh* - back on topic.

Thanks for taking up the Blogger duties. Look forward to seeing your first production.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What form of pleasure can you possibly get from being so pedantic? & how do you have the time to be this type of person.

I admit yeah maybe it is a blog not a paper, although it did used to be a paper not a blog.

You still don't need to go round correcting what does not need correcting

How can you go around calling a blog a paper when the topic is w39 blog? Your insulting a blogger by calling him a paper writer. Go to your doctor and call him a veterinarian then watch his reaction.

Okay you admitted mistake - i was just trying to edgeukate :icon_wink:

You dont need to go round telling me what to correct and what not to correct - i didnt correct your spelling or grammar, just your insult