W41 Alternate history

• Thread starter DeletedUser20525
  • Start date

DeletedUser20525

This is an alternative history story for all you "Axes sucks" fans out there.

This history starts after OCD deletes, and assumes that all the players who deleted deleted.

It assumes that Axes actions are a constant.

And it takes things very differently from there.

So, what happens?

Well, Lets assume that Hiraya and |X| still merge out of desparation. Not doing so plays into Axes hands. At this time the Hirayan duke will do anything to continue to fight.

Lets assume Motive/SCC/Xiraya share a forum like they did.

Lets assume Motive decides not to be a giant bag of suck and actually, instead of fighting barbs, choses to fight the enemy.

Lets assume Size/Motive goes through still, and Size actually commits to frontline defense for SCC and Xiraya.

Lets assume the ex-X players ARENT a bunch of selfish pansies and actually D up the frontlines. Lets assume that the outside D situation from their own tribe is such that they are actually sitting with 3D or more per village on the front as opposed to fighting with mostly their own defense.

And finally lets assume that SCC and Xiraya arent dumb enough to take conflicting NAPs that allow the other counterbalance to get smashed in turn. Lets assume my aunt still dies, but my stupid ass tribe instead of needing a nap for that situation balls up and fights. (I mean really, 3 dukes and one of them drops out so the whole tribe goes into stasis? WTF)

lets assume HBK realizes that they cant sit in the corner wearing a diaper and nobling K40 while theres actual fighting to do, and merges into Xiraya, giving that group 4 more active fighters.

Now, this would have created a very long front line for Axes. One where they would have had to deal with multiple 24 hour sits at a time and which would have pitted their single crew of players against 3 sets of active nukers (most of whom are now part of axes in disgust)

THIS would have been one hell of a world war. Axes would have actually had to fight, fight hard, and continue to fight for a very long, sustained, period. And the winner would have actually been...gasp...uncertain.

Instead, Motive spent the actual turning point of this world nobling BARBS ONLY. Xiraya left SCC out in the breeze based soley on a single one of their players dealing with personal issues and the other so called dukes not being able to FKN NUT UP, and SCC ended up taking a nap/alliance by the time that one duke, myself, came back to play.

And hbk sat in the corner doing very little until they were finally forced to fight by proximity, and then they deleted.

Now, the "other side" wants to blame me, blame SCC, blame all the "merger" guys for their faults, but guess what? You left us with our you know whats swinging in the breeze over and over again and told us "hey, on principal only you should die for us"

Well, Im guessing by now you know the answer to that.

:axemen::axemen: Baby

Would it have been fun to have that massive world ending fight? Hells yeah. But dont blame the people who were frontline, fighting, and left for dead by those now whining. Blame yourselves.

You got one last chance to nut up and fight. Hope you figure it out because right now its like slicing soft cheese.

Peace.

-SM

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So you're saying Axes' victory is solely based on the opponents failing?
Now now, you having fought a few weeks on a front against Axes, you should know better. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser20525

Im saying that victory would have at least been uncertain :p

Just tired of hearing how it was all caused by some giant merger and not their own inability to FKN PLAY.

DeletedUser

Relax, they're losing ingame, so they turn to the only thing they can, make a lot of noice on the externals!
The more attention you give those frustrated players, the more they'll linger.

DeletedUser

This is an alternative history story for all you "Axes sucks" fans out there.

This history starts after OCD deletes, and assumes that all the players who deleted deleted.

It assumes that Axes actions are a constant.

And it takes things very differently from there.

So, what happens?

Well, Lets assume that Hiraya and |X| still merge out of desparation. Not doing so plays into Axes hands. At this time the Hirayan duke will do anything to continue to fight.

Lets assume Motive/SCC/Xiraya share a forum like they did.

Lets assume Motive decides not to be a giant bag of suck and actually, instead of fighting barbs, choses to fight the enemy.

Lets assume Size/Motive goes through still, and Size actually commits to frontline defense for SCC and Xiraya.

Lets assume the ex-X players ARENT a bunch of selfish pansies and actually D up the frontlines. Lets assume that the outside D situation from their own tribe is such that they are actually sitting with 3D or more per village on the front as opposed to fighting with mostly their own defense.

And finally lets assume that SCC and Xiraya arent dumb enough to take conflicting NAPs that allow the other counterbalance to get smashed in turn. Lets assume my aunt still dies, but my stupid ass tribe instead of needing a nap for that situation balls up and fights. (I mean really, 3 dukes and one of them drops out so the whole tribe goes into stasis? WTF)

lets assume HBK realizes that they cant sit in the corner wearing a diaper and nobling K40 while theres actual fighting to do, and merges into Xiraya, giving that group 4 more active fighters.

Now, this would have created a very long front line for Axes. One where they would have had to deal with multiple 24 hour sits at a time and which would have pitted their single crew of players against 3 sets of active nukers (most of whom are now part of axes in disgust)

THIS would have been one hell of a world war. Axes would have actually had to fight, fight hard, and continue to fight for a very long, sustained, period. And the winner would have actually been...gasp...uncertain.

Instead, Motive spent the actual turning point of this world nobling BARBS ONLY. Xiraya left SCC out in the breeze based soley on a single one of their players dealing with personal issues and the other so called dukes not being able to FKN NUT UP, and SCC ended up taking a nap/alliance by the time that one duke, myself, came back to play.

And hbk sat in the corner doing very little until they were finally forced to fight by proximity, and then they deleted.

Now, the "other side" wants to blame me, blame SCC, blame all the "merger" guys for their faults, but guess what? You left us with our you know whats swinging in the breeze over and over again and told us "hey, on principal only you should die for us"

Well, Im guessing by now you know the answer to that.

:axemen::axemen: Baby

Would it have been fun to have that massive world ending fight? Hells yeah. But dont blame the people who were frontline, fighting, and left for dead by those now whining. Blame yourselves.

You got one last chance to nut up and fight. Hope you figure it out because right now its like slicing soft cheese.

Peace.

-SM

Very good post/read...

DeletedUser

What i don't understand is why are you trying so hard to convince others that you won this because you were the best ? will it make you feel better? You are blaming others for a lack of competition, but you'v chosen this yourself - you've joined axes instead of staying and fighting, so your complain just doesn't make any sense.. Axes stated it's goal very clear - to win this world in a record time, well you'v almost achieved that so why are you complaining?? Anyways, i enjoyed this fight actually, and thanks for those who were/are/will be fighting against me.

DeletedUser84667

What i don't understand is why are you trying so hard to convince others that you won this because you were the best ? will it make you feel better? You are blaming others for a lack of competition, but you'v chosen this yourself - you've joined axes instead of staying and fighting, so your complain just doesn't make any sense.. Axes stated it's goal very clear - to win this world in a record time, well you'v almost achieved that so why are you complaining?? Anyways, i enjoyed this fight actually, and thanks for those who were/are/will be fighting against me.

He wasn't saying AXES won because we are the best we are saying you guys are the worst. Meaning you are unorganized and couldn't work together for the life of you. It is YOUR fault the world is being taken by AXES.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, Lets assume that Hiraya and |X| still merge out of desparation.

Peace.

-SM
You assume what it happens from ..., I dont know. I was just thinking what Hiraya was loosing to |X| and merge what to save from get rimed out.
But later on right time betrayled tribmates and backstabed. I just assuming.
I could write more assumption, but it nothing change. Soon, in less as two weeks, here on map will be blue /AXES/ and grey/ AXES enemy/

Peace.
AXES winning this wold new way: through diplomacy / who wants call merge it. whatever./

DeletedUser62294

You forgot to talk about D.S.S. who still to this day are too scared to send nukes at anyone who will nuke them back. I'll never forget when I personally talked to their diplomat about faking and nuking Axes......I never got messaged back.

DeletedUser20525

Milk....nose...|X| Winning....totally explains why I have this giant pod in K51 from that time period...bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

G-d all this time, all those rimmings, and you are still fkn clueless.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He wasn't saying AXES won because we are the best we are saying you guys are the worst. Meaning you are unorganized and couldn't work together for the life of you. It is YOUR fault the world is being taken by AXES.

So your saying Axes isn't the best and you won just because of the weak opponents. ok, but it still didn't answer my question why are you guys complaining if your achieving your goal?

DeletedUser

So your saying Axes isn't the best and you won just because of the weak opponents. ok, but it still didn't answer my question why are you guys complaining if your achieving your goal?

Because we deserve a lot more respect then you're giving us. That's why.

DeletedUser

Because we deserve a lot more respect then you're giving us. That's why.

How can we respect you when you say we are nobling only barbs? You are insulting a tribe and you want them to respect you?Sorry, but thats not how it works.

DeletedUser

How can we respect you when you say we are nobling only barbs? You are insulting a tribe and you want them to respect you?Sorry, but thats not how it works.

That's because you called us mergers! :)

DeletedUser

its because most of you guys DO noble only barbs or inactives. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I agree with parts of this post, especially the lack of support sent to the frontlines when we were Xiraya. But you decided to join axes, so you can't moan about how nobody stands up to fight axes... because you were the first to jump ship... some of us would rather go out swinging.

However:
Milk....nose...|X| Winning....totally explains why I have this giant pod in K51 from that time period...bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

G-d all this time, all those rimmings, and you are still fkn clueless.

|X| were winning against Hiraya before the merge.. thats a fact...Hiraya kept using the excuse that they had all their D supporting their frontlines awaiting attacks from axes. whatever the reason, |X| were nobling more of Hirayas villages... something like 2:1.

DeletedUser

Swinging at who? At the people who were on your side but are now on ours? Because before I don't remember Motive coordinating anything on the East. Actually, lol, I don't remember motive coordinating ANYTHING. Well, to be fair, maybe you kids did, but your tribe sure as heck did not participate. It's funny how axes would attack from 300 hours away to nuke something or 200 to noble, but Motive is still as of yet contained to the south. Or did you not notice my cluster in k76? Or sau02adg's? I wish I had copies of what the map looked like when OCD deleted, what the map looked like right before SCC merged and the map of now. You'd see that even in barb nobling we owned you guys and made it 3 Ks instead of your paltry one and a half and now two currently to the core. Qweez was the best you could do for offensive and the lucky guy had some good hours on me that I couldn't be home for. You should have exploited that more, now its really too late.

DeletedUser

You forgot to talk about D.S.S. who still to this day are too scared to send nukes at anyone who will nuke them back. I'll never forget when I personally talked to their diplomat about faking and nuking Axes......I never got messaged back.

now that is very true iv just wiped out a 500k player in one week end and all i got from there duke was plz stop attacking my member

DeletedUser

Swinging at who? At the people who were on your side but are now on ours? Because before I don't remember Motive coordinating anything on the East. Actually, lol, I don't remember motive coordinating ANYTHING. Well, to be fair, maybe you kids did, but your tribe sure as heck did not participate. It's funny how axes would attack from 300 hours away to nuke something or 200 to noble, but Motive is still as of yet contained to the south. Or did you not notice my cluster in k76? Or sau02adg's? I wish I had copies of what the map looked like when OCD deleted, what the map looked like right before SCC merged and the map of now. You'd see that even in barb nobling we owned you guys and made it 3 Ks instead of your paltry one and a half and now two currently to the core. Qweez was the best you could do for offensive and the lucky guy had some good hours on me that I couldn't be home for. You should have exploited that more, now its really too late.

heh, i like the "lucky guy" part :icon_wink: i would have exploited that more, the only reason i'v stopped attacking you was because of Sich - he is a beast, you should thank him :/ and about your k76 cluster: i have no clue what those guys were waiting for, after i saw your nukes from that cluster landing on my villages i scouted that cluster and most of them were pretty empty... i mean those villages were just a couple of hours away for nobles, did they at least try to noble them??
P.S. i want to especially thank Kaikas for fighting along side with me all this time, i hope we'll be able to continue doing this. :axemen: :axemen: