W41 Alternate history

• Thread starter DeletedUser20525
  • Start date

DeletedUser

heh, i like the "lucky guy" part :icon_wink: i would have exploited that more, the only reason i'v stopped attacking you was because of Sich - he is a beast, you should thank him :/ and about your k76 cluster: i have no clue what those guys were waiting for, after i saw your nukes from that cluster landing on my villages i scouted that cluster and most of them were pretty empty... i mean those villages were just a couple of hours away for nobles, did they at least try to noble them??
P.S. i want to especially thank Kaikas for fighting along side with me all this time, i hope we'll be able to continue doing this. :axemen: :axemen:

Yeah, Sich was, thank god, closer. As for k76.... :p I had to shift d several times over because of the k54 incident. Both are now decently stacked. He is a beast and if I had even been just 50-100 hours closer to you, I could have been a beast along with sich and we'd frolick through you and Kaikas. But 2 weeks on return investment for most of my nukes? Ugly. Yeah, you do what you can though. I'll publicly thank him here (thank you sich :) ) As for your scouts, you didn't scout that many of the cluster. I had about 60 villages in there, and the ones you scouted were newer takes, from Manik. But overall, great job on the k54 bit, we'll see what I can do about that later.