w41 dream team

DeletedUser

Ok, time to get some extra activity on this forum.
I would like you guys to make a dreamtribe.

Select 8 people that you would want to start a tribe with and explain what those people would add to your tribe.

Duke

I'd have to go with Jonathan here. But it's close, it could have easily been Faaark, cope or cody.
But I'll go with Jonathan, because I like the guy best, and because, eventhough I knew he was an excellent fighter, his leading capacities were a bit of a suprise to me.

Members

Mezonis: I'm pretty sure everyone will pick him. He's absolute top in the tw community. Nobles enemies as fast as average players noble barbs, and still his OD is downright impressive.

Mohua: I didn't mention him for duke, but he could have easily been it to.
I've never seen someone that work so efficient with his online time. He's online half the time I am, but still succeeds in sending double the amount of fakes, tag 10 times as much as I do, and capture several more enemy vills. He's a legend, but not a self proclaimed one, he truely deserves his title.

Kuklinski: We go way back, all the way to w4, and he never, not once, let me down. A rock to build on, a prick to his enemies, a blessing to his tribemates.
He would literally send his last spear to support the ones close to him.

Sich & stiskavica: I'll mention them both at once, because they both were selected by me for the same reason. Their merits in the Axes vs Knock war. They spent a month on the front, hardly lost any vills, gained tons of OD and enemy vills... they've proven themselves to be among the best of w41.

Brad/faaaark: I've known him as my scary duke on w12. Always impressive when he talks to you. You feel he's been around for a long time, he doesn't waste time and goes straight towards his target, a quality, I hold dearly.
When pissed of a lose canon, but in a good way, he'll literally destroy his target then.
When calm, the voice of reason that wins wars for tribes.

Sergei: This is only his second world... and still he succeeded in handling thousands of incommings for several of weeks and keep his head cool. He seems loyal and has an opinion on everything, which is a blessing for every duke.

Several other people deserve this list, Todd, Cope, Jms, ... but unfortainly only 8 people can make this list. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Orignal Fundamental,
The player on Pardon me
Brad
KingTiger,
Mezonis
Sergei
Lord Sanchez
Ogun
Purely/Andrir

JockySteer

Duke: Git
Original Kaiden
New Kaiden
Lango
kmanspop
maaril
Glowbal
Fraz1992

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Duke: N/A

Sanchez
WSS
Aragrez
Punkaf/sarah
Mohua/Josie
Lango
Scare
New cecil - wargamr
jammer0

Kind of added an extra person and removed a duke, but since my dream team doesnt have a duke, we can get away with adding the extra player? :p

Theres still a bunch of guys such as old/new kaiden, jona etc..

I agree with your group booza, jona is a great guy.

sir.mannel

duke: faaark/brad

red
sanchez
wss
leene (lol)
goombaking
wrathofkane
lloyd
LT

I prefer a skilled fun players, and those they are. They are skilled, and talkative on the skype call and fun to be with.

DeletedUser

This is easy!

Mezonis
Jms
Tbolling
faaaaaark
Whysoserious
lordsanchez
Pardon Me
Lloyd Christmas

Of course I have to include myself, the original RedRobert.

DeletedUser

This is easy!

Mezonis
Jms
Tbolling
faaaaaark
Whysoserious
lordsanchez
Pardon Me
Lloyd Christmas

Of course I have to include myself, the original RedRobert.

Come on Red, thats not a "dream" team.

DeletedUser

Booza, can you please clarify if people can choose their dream team from any world or just the player pool in W41. For the record, Red's team is as close to prefection that you will ever get in a current tribe.

Red's line up is almost comparitive (in destructive power) to the top 8 from DNY in W12 at one stage. Those that have fought against Chully, Blonde and Monasi would know what I am talking about...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

was crisco a good player? remember crisco way back in hugger? i know he took a bunch of OCD villages but i know it was a back stab and all your defence was far away. so i never really knew if he was a good player or not.

eagla

Stealthmechanic - Hes a natural leader, someone who inspires all. He can give you a shit-fit, if you don't follow the orders given. I'd play with him in any world, any tribe. He plays ruthless, never lets anyone push him around and generally curb stomps our enemies.
dr.dylan - Another natural leader, always cool and collective. I would say one of the most under-rated players in this game, hes amazing. He has limited time and yet has a OCD for organization on his account, which brings him to amazing defensive and offensive capabilites. He can send a train at any m/s i'd say.
hopalong - Aggressive, a pleasure to be around, always does what ever he can to help out especially to the lower point players in the tribe.
carsinated - He is a born destroyer, i never seen anyone curb stomp so many enemies that it takes him one OP to completely stop them from faking/attacking. An amazing guy on/off tribalwars which is why i really enjoy my presence in this tribe.
singlemode - A funny,kick-ass player who will always take something from an enemy. Hes an amazing player and i wouldn't exchange him for anything well maybe apart from a life time pass for free food ;).
zeri - shes always been a nice person to talk to on skype, and is also a good player whilst being an artist. another player we'll see start to shine when she hits 1.5m.
xavierseah - Co-ordinated, mathician, thats all i have to say. Ever watched the programme numbers? thats pretty much what xavier does, he uses numbers to solve any problem we have. An amazing player, and is always really precise.
shark79 - A good guy and nice to talk to, not sure on his fighting abilities him being in axes kinda stops that. Since i've never played with him, i'd like to have him on the dream team.
yurtles - abit of a massive noob ;), never knows when to stop but never stops attacking the enemy. A strong defender and a good player we'll hopefully see more of in the future.
cuparman - Another good and nice person to talk to guy, plays well and has an impressive growth rate. Always does whats required of him, and gains the rewards from doing so. A strong player both offensively and defensively.
I have not listed the rest of hiraya, but its hard to pick and choose between players. I know the rest of hiraya have their perks just i don't want to talk about all them, as its time consuming ;).

DeletedUser

Duke: jona1979

Mez
uncle.sam
jms
lordsanchez
Lloyd-Xmas
sergei86
Devotio (original)

DeletedUser

Duke

I'd have to go with Jonathan here. But it's close, it could have easily been Faaark, cope or cody.
But I'll go with Jonathan, because I like the guy best, and because, eventhough I knew he was an excellent fighter, his leading capacities were a bit of a suprise to me.

*snif*

thanks dude.

DeletedUser

Duke:Faaark

Killerkommando
Pardon Me
Mezonis
Jms
Pardon Me
Badgirl
stealthmechanic

DeletedUser79727

Duke: Devotio

ODA machines: need I say more?
Sergei
Mez

Batman and Robin:
Sich and Stis - over all good coordination between them.

your friendly fat neighbor (all teams need a pointwhore)
mpmp - each team needs a pointwhore
kdr - nobles in an incredibly fast rate

Team Spammer:
BloodshotHippy - jsut because each team needs a spammer. c'mon be honest.

now. that is a team. lol.

DeletedUser

Booza, can you please clarify if people can choose their dream team from any world or just the player pool in W41.

It seems implied that I'm talking about w41. :icon_wink:

For the record, Red's team is as close to prefection that you will ever get in a current tribe.

Red's line up is almost comparitive (in destructive power) to the top 8 from DNY in W12 at one stage. Those that have fought against Chully, Blonde and Monasi would know what I am talking about...

Comon, I know you guys love each other, but geez, you guys are overestimating yourself.
There are several teams out there that would do just as good, perhaps even better.

Mind you, I'm not saying they aren't some of the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is what i think would work a long time ago.

Duke:cecil31

Members-
Scott walker
Jammer0
WupWup
Grendelis
Notfatestcat
X KAIDEN X
Bojanm
ROAD KILLS

DeletedUser20525

Duke: anyone who is more competant than me. I hate leading.

Players:

Anyone willing to listen, play as a team, and kick some ass together. Its hard to pick players out of a hat because even if they are the best technical players on this world I have no clue if they will follow a plan. One of the questions I ask people when they join is: Will you follow a plan even if it seems stupid to you at the time? Will you trust in your leadership?

On size and technical skill:

Mezonis
JMS

On a sneaking suspicion that we could rule the world together through sneaky plans alone:
Xavierseah
Pardon me
Booza

(Myself here. as well. I consider myself a passing planner.)

For their abilities to lead and fight:
Jonathan
Faaaaark

Because hes a freak who had he eaten inactives etc would be much larger:

Hopalong

Because Every group of asskickers needs a good clown
Mr. Phelps

As far as actual team play I could name 8 of the players on Eagla's list and be very happy with that team given everyone on accounts of the same size.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Comon, I know you guys love each other, but geez, you guys are overestimating yourself.
There are several teams out there that would do just as good, perhaps even better.

Mind you, I'm not saying they aren't some of the best.

Nah, my dream team would cream any other 8 player "dream" team. If I could extend it to 10 then I would have to look up what account you are playing and then add in that nub Jonathan.