w41 dream team

DeletedUser

Red, will you get W12 completed ASAP...!!! I'd prefer you over here.

I would but some hot headed aussies keep stirring up crap for me on W12! :icon_evil:

Nice dream team, I would go to war with that.

DeletedUser

sergei86 - This guy makes me look calm and settled... lol. If anyone had a larger temper than myself, then it would have to be Sergei. With this said, he uses his anger well and channels it onto the battlefield. One look at his ODA and it is apparent that he likes to kill things... he's in my dream team on that alone.

Sergei and I think this is funny - compared to my temper he's soooo diplomatic. And there's nothing I love more than sending out mass nukes and obliterating stuff. :axemen:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
DUKE> DEV nobody can compare to him, anyone who played with him will understand and agree.

sergei86. most agressive player's iv met yet, he has been my oldest friend in TW

virgilios. most loyal trustfull guy ever, if you ask him to do anything consider it done.

somnathroy. im very suprised he wasnt in more lists he is a machine in every aspect of the game.

sich best opponent in a war iv ever had, i hope he is still the original player

Mezonis no explination needed ?

kinan.ahmed he is just a fast learner soaking up knowlage like a spounge

mohua and booza and jona your number 8 play paper rock siccors to see who gets it lol

i couldnt just pick 8 and the name appearing in the list doesnt mean i would pick it in that order

dos2 where ever you are u are one
bloodshothippy
crazy cunuk
faaaark
cope
todbolling
uxijgil
forsaken necro
allobon
itchi

i know so many players are being left out i just did this off the top of my head and i havnt been around for a month or so...

and fyi i know alot of those ocd players should be nammed but i havnt had the privlidge of fighting you or playing along side you.

ill be around from time to time alittle more in the near future, nice seeing all you noobs again

DeletedUser79727

DUKE> DEV nobody can compare to him, anyone who played with him will understand and agree.

sergei86. most agressive player's iv met yet, he has been my oldest friend in TW

virgilios. most loyal trustfull guy ever, if you ask him to do anything consider it done.

somnathroy. im very suprised he wasnt in more lists he is a machine in every aspect of the game.

sich best opponent in a war iv ever had, i hope he is still the original player

Mezonis no explination needed ?

kinan.ahmed he is just a fast learner soaking up knowlage like a spounge

mohua and booza and jona your number 8 play paper rock siccors to see who gets it lol

i couldnt just pick 8 and the name appearing in the list doesnt mean i would pick it in that order

dos2 where ever you are u are one
bloodshothippy
crazy cunuk
faaaark
cope
todbolling
uxijgil
forsaken necro
allobon
itchi

i know so many players are being left out i just did this off the top of my head and i havnt been around for a month or so...

and fyi i know alot of those ocd players should be nammed but i havnt had the privlidge of fighting you or playing along side you.

ill be around from time to time alittle more in the near future, nice seeing all you noobs again

im on uxi account :icon_smile:

and that roster of players suck. who would put a hippy in his roster :O

DeletedUser

Oh god please don't get me started.... He's good but he's not that good.... he didn't do much in DICE W36 even though he lead it.... he had his minions to do his dirty work.... and was fooled very easily...

And Zak, i can't even remember why i got kicked :lol:

I co-played him here for a couple of months before he quit, he was great and I loved every second of it.

DeletedUser

Mezonis - I came to this world with Mez. He is one of the original 15 that Taizu hand picked. I wonder why he picked him...

jmslklcs63 - I also came to this world with jms. He also is one of the original 15 that Taizu hand picked. I wonder why he picked him...

tbolling - I also came to this world with tbolling. He also is one of the original 15 that Taizu hand picked. I wonder why he picked him... hmmm... taizu knows how to pick a team BEFORE a world even starts...

He picked me too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Then you must have been snoozing when everyone was supposed to join the world.

BTW, I was not hand picked...not with my choice of a coplayer. :lol: