W42/43 - PacMan Premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55663

Pacman: I can tell from this thread's post count, you shall be worthy opponents when the world start. But give up noaw, for I have searched far and wide, and I can say. NIEGH BOAST! that I have recruited the most elite spammers I could find.

Heil Makoo and Glory, my children.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Pacman: I can tell from this thread's post count, you shall be worthy opponents when the world start. But give up noaw, for I have searched far and wide, and I can say. NIEGH BOAST! that I have recruited the most elite spammers I could find.

Heil Makoo and Glory, my children.

:lol:

lol nice, going to have a nice forum war? :)

DeletedUser

I am away for a few days so I can't talk to applicants yet, sorry.

DeletedUser

Yeah, saw that post alright, so long as w42/43 don't open in the next few days i should be ok i guess :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was joking..
I'd expect ~5 weeks more likely than months tbh

W 40/41 are filling slowly, yea i know that the settings suck but still. More worlds=higher maintenance costs as extra servers are needed=less efficient income for whoever owns tribal wars.
As a company they will make this business as money efficient as posibble, c'est la vie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Which is why i'm getting some practice in on W41 to refresh my memory :icon_twisted:
But yeah, as you say, the setting suck :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

co.uk is no good for me, the night bonus would be a pain, thanks anyway.

I think i remember seeing you on w34? Just to the west of the K35/45 border, you were in Ocaryx iirc

DeletedUser

Now they are afraid to post.:lol:

AsmoPnP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.