W42/43 - PacMan Premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I welcome your option but I doubt any of us will leave, as most if not all of us are of the mind set of wanting to fight these "better" tribes as you put it for the pure challenge and fun of it.

Good luck to you then. Many people do change their mind,and you still have a somewhat big span of waiting time.

DeletedUser

This tribe will go nowhere for the simple fact that I've seen about 5 of them show interest in Zaraf's tribe or whatever in the other thread, simply because of the higher calibre of players there.

Just to let you know, that tribe is for W44/45. Not 42/43.

DeletedUser

Just to let you know, that tribe is for W44/45. Not 42/43.

Yeah, I know. That's what worries me. Do you know how many worlds your members are playing? More servers = Less time on W42/43. It's a well known fact that if a player is doing worse on a world, he's more likely to quit it/neglect the account. Trust me mate, I would know all about that :lol:

I'm not trying to have a dig at Pacman. I love the challenge, that's why I've been telling Dream and those other supposed 1337 tribes to come to W42/43 :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

i agree completely. More worlds, more likely to quit after a short period of time. But i think people will respect db's wishes. And make this there primary world

DeletedUser

I agree with your point but like I said, I have to fight for my tribe :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know. That's what worries me. Do you know how many worlds your members are playing? More servers = Less time on W42/43. It's a well known fact that if a player is doing worse on a world, he's more likely to quit it/neglect the account. Trust me mate, I would know all about that :lol:

I'm not trying to have a dig at Pacman. I love the challenge, that's why I've been telling Dream and those other supposed 1337 tribes to come to W42/43 :icon_smile:

I agree with most of this but have to say, you have only made about 500k on your own?

DeletedUser

I agree with most of this but have to say, you have only made about 500k on your own?

Did you not read the "Trust me mate, I would know all about that :lol:" part? :icon_redface:

This is my last world so yeah, it'll be my longest :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Sasuke, you say our tribe will fail because "5" of our members have shown interest in another tribe.
That has nothing to do with a tribe failing...

DeletedUser

I was hoping that i could be part of the 5-10 you would teach. I know the basics, but am new to the more advanced parts of the game and am currently playing in w41, trying to learn. I think it should be known that i am a fast learner in these type of browser based games and am dedicated member to tribes/clans and do not quit easily. I am happy to talk with whoever on skype once i am back from vacation and the only worry about my activity will be the occasional exams in school, where i may need a sitter for a day or 2 at a time. If you are interested in having me join your tribe, shoot me a private message or reply to this message

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shoot a message to DaBearo

asmodragonjpg-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

was rather hoping he would shoot one to me, i don't want to force myself i just want to leave it as an option that i am a quick learning dedicated guy

DeletedUser

He’s a very busy guy and wont talk to you unless you mail him first in most cases, but it is unlikely you will get in as we are full and already and have the 5 new guys we wanted.

DeletedUser

Oh, if not its not really a big deal, i'll mail him anyways and when i get back chat with him in skype, thanks though clyde for the info.

DeletedUser

i am in the chat but i've never talked with him for a while now, is he gone? are we still going?

DeletedUser

Hopefully maybe we need a Pacman chat on skype to keep everyone updated.

DeletedUser

i am in the chat but i've never talked with him for a while now, is he gone? are we still going?

You got on right after he got off.

Not sure who you are tangowithjango but we have had a skype chat for a while now.
:icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.