3- BigT

Most Promising Tribe;
1- Modwar
2- Victor of IDS/KTA (if there is one)
3- Nyuk / Dos X - whichever makes the next significant push

Most Entertaining Poster;
1- Panda
2- PureOG
3- Dragu (not necessarily in a good way)

Worst Forum Personality
1- Pilly
2- Dragu
3- Dark

Best Tribe Representation; (based on positive participation - not participation in general)
1- YAY
2- Modwar

Worst Tribe Representation; (based on negative participation - not participation in general)
1- KTA
2- Dos X

Best P&P Poster;
1- Dauthi
2- Me
3- BigT (even though the slime is a bit much)

DeletedUser

:lol: 2 awards both from dos x (and former) Oh shucks guys thanks

DeletedUser17170

Best Leader;
1- Jill - The next evolution
2- Panda and modwar (We ran our tribe by polls early on. And panda said little more than 200 words. "Kill everything" is still our motto and lasted 6 weeks as an instruction. If you can beat 2 words that keep a tribe gfoing for 6 weeks I'll be surprised)
3- Dauthi ( so close to the brink. he's either a genius or a fool)

Worst Leader;
1- Any T Leader
2- Too many to descibe
3- Dauthi ( so close to the brink. he's either a genius or a fool)

This makes me smile every time I read it, Its reminds me of that saying the line between brillant and crazy is so small its hard to tell when you've crossed it.

I'd Like to think I've only crossed into foolishness a little bit, but knowning myself alot of what people would call foolishness, some how managed to work out, and alot of that has to do with beable to convince the right people the right things at the right time.

Reality is what we decide it is.

DeletedUser

Best Tribe;
1- Nyuk
2- ModWar
3- Dos X

Best Player;
(Played not enough on w42 to know everybody)
1- Le Guerre ( I played with him on many other worlds)
2- AzGamer
3- Ying-Ling

Best Leader;
1- Bigt
2- Arith
3- Jill

Worst Tribe;
1- KTA
2- IDS
3- LAW 1

Worst Leader;
1- Borg
2- Law
3-

Most Promising Tribe;
Who Cares?

1- Bigt
2- Darkaniken
3- DruidEarth

Worst Forum Personality
1- Dragu4
2- Darkaniken (always seems to be in arguments, albiet entertaining)
3-

Best Tribe Representation; (based on positive participation - not participation in general)
1- ModWar
2- Nyuk

Worst Tribe Representation; (based on negative participation - not participation in general)
1- Dos X
2-

Best P&P Poster;
1- Big t
2- DruidEarth
3-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best Tribe;
1- Modwar (They are #1 for a reason, They are smart with what direction they move)
2- Dos X (Holding up against alot of wars, Has some issues but if they can hold up against modwar they will do well.)
3- Nyuk (Doing well in its war with dos X, Nothing to amazing against them but never the less they are wining)

Best Player;
1- Mesiba (Great friend and player)
2- Pelirojo (Great teacher, always helps everyone)
3- Baron (Really good in game fighting, hard to go against, fun fighting ya)

Best Leader;
1- Modwar Leadership- With how they lead their tribe, truely atm is the best
2- QA- :icon_cool:
3- Mike- My leader, If you are in council with him you see how he thinks and he truely is a good leader.

Worst Tribe;
1- Tribes not in the top 10.
2-
3-

Worst Leader;
1- IDS Leadership (Due to their lack of communication and failure to stabilize tribe)
2- no other tribes to mention, others are far in past.
3-

Most Promising Tribe;
1- KTA (Due to War with IDS is over)
2- Modwar/Dos X war.. Whomever wins
3- nyuk

1- Panda :)
2- Mesiba :)
3- pilly :D

Worst Forum Personality
1- robi
2- dark
3-

1- Modwar (Well Oiled Machine)
2- Nyuk (Always have high conquer rate)

1- IDS.F (Having all those members and not doing much with them)

I try to be fair to all with not being biased to any tribes i like or dislike.

Also im posting this because i like this thread and i dont want it to die off. :p

Any comments on teh above let me know :D

rachelle77

Best Tribe;
1- Modwar
2- Dos X
3- Nyuk

Best Player;
1- Shane and Fallo and don't kid yourselves it's mostly fallo
2- ying-ing
3- there's this ragingpanda guy that I think can be #1 not just overcome #2
3-

Best Leader;
1- Modwar- Just modwar, for you rookies to the idea, modwar makes happen what modwar members want, not vice versa
2- QA-
3- Arith

Worst Tribe;
1- is this even relevant anymore
2-
3-

Worst Leader;
1- see above
2-
3-

Most Promising Tribe;
1- modwar
2- nyuk
3- dos x
3-

1- Panda
2- benforth firethorn! who knew!
3- becah

Worst Forum Personality
1-
2-
3-

1-

1-

DeletedUser

Figured I'd post here even though I don't post a lot on the X's, I prefer watching from afar ;) For those who don't know I play the Blinktwo8 account in ModWar.

Best Tribe
1- ModWar: Currently the biggest tribe and that's the aim of the game isn't it?
2- Nyuk: Seem to be gaining the upper hand against Dos X, will be interesting to see if that will continue with IDS breaking up and ModWar declaring on Dos X
3- Dos X: Declared on by yet another tribe, nothing new there, continue to fight well but fighting a close war while other tribes grow for almost a year has moved them down the list a bit.

Best Player
1- Sctt19742: despite being surronded by Dos X he has grown since the declaration (albeit not as fast as before)
2- AZGamer: same as Sctt19742, unexpectedly declared on but still going strong, hasn't grown as much as Sctt19742 though, hence #2
3- Evocablepanic: Conquers: 1010 (+993-17) says it all. A machine that will run you over if you don't watch out.

Best Leader
1- ModWar Leadership: If you say that ModWar got to #1 because of winning wars the leadership must've warred the right tribes and recruited the right players for said wars. If you say ModWar got to #1 because of recruiting and diplomacy leadership must've made some good decisions there. Result=ModWar leadership rules.
2- Dos X leadership: Warring since before it was born, this tribe must have some great leaders to stand strong this long.
3- Nyuk: Second fastest growing tribe on this world I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) and though they haven't made any big decisions over the last few months it has been smooth sailing for Nyuk.

Worst Tribe
1- TDHUSA: seriously guys, stop nobling barbs, it's no fun.
2- KTA: Have been happily sitting quiet in their corner for the last year, now they have a chance to change that.
3- Any tribe outside top 6

Worst Leader
1- IDS Leadership: Things were looking good when the war with KTA and Dos X began, but you couldn't keep the momentum and now you're nothing but a memory
2- TDHUSA leadership: I assume, since you guys are still playing, that you like nobling barbs and building them up (or not), but that's where you fail at this game. The aim is to noble other players and eliminate them, the aim of the game is also to have fun, sure, but you're just not ambitious enough.
3- KTA leadership: Like I said above you now have a chance to prove me wrong on this, but really? 2 continents in almost a year?

Most Promising Tribe
1- Dos X: maybe promising isn't the best word here, but I'm really interested to see how things will play out in Dos X land. IDS gone, new members, new war and Nyuk and Yay still doing their thing.
2- Lycans: again perhaps not promising, but most certainly interesting. Will this be a new start for them or will they be rimmed in a month.
3- Nyuk/ModWar: defeating Dos X will certainly bring good things for those tribes.

Best Forum Personality
1- PhilDeCrans: Whenever I see that he has posted I get excited. Love reading your posts, factual and completely free of all the bullshit that tends to get thrown around here.
2- Nystagmus: Prone to bullshitting, but usually fun to read.
3- Kankles: Great attitude to the game, well written and fun to read.

Worst Forum Personality
1- Huey: I thank you for bringing back life to the X's but your personality is lame.
2- Darkaniken: Active and articulate but keeps arguing with Dragu. Boring.

Best Tribe Representation (based on positive participation - not participation in general)
1- Modwar: Don't get into a lot of fights, great PnP
2- Yay: about 66% of their members post here regularly.
3- Nyuk: when they're not getting into silly arguments with Dos X

Worst Tribe Representation (based on negative participation - not participation in general)
1- Dos X: Probably the most active tribe on the X's sadly they're also into arguing about pointless stuff
2- Nyuk: It takes two to tango

DeletedUser

Hmm, this used to be easy....

Best Tribe;
1- Modwar - Never seen a more fitting bunch of outcasts, loners etc etc join together to bring the pain, truly an honur to be a ModWarian
2- Dos X - Lets not mess around, they were #1 for ages, and rightly so. A quality tribe with quality players - Lets Dance!
3- Nyuk - Some talent and some nubs, same goes for all i expect. Would like them to really push for a top 2 place!

Best Player;
1- darkcrusader99 - a monster of a player, and a good friend.
2- Nonni06 - seriously, if you have incoming from him - quit, cos he doesnt.
3- Panda - he just says 'f**k it' and launches everything he has then thinks about it afterwards!

Best Leader;
1- Jill, Shane, fallo, Panda, Phil, Hager, Shim and Herm, MBM, Dall and Jess, in fact ALL of ModWar council
2- QA- A damn nice lady - fit aswell ;)
3- Erm will let you know on that one

Worst Tribe;
1- KTA - Food?
2- IDS - Food?
3- TNO/TDH - Boring Food!

Worst Leader;
1 - -Venator-
2 - Anyone that bails on their tribe just cos stuff dont go their way
3-

Most Promising Tribe;
1- Simple, there arent any, cos eventually they'll all be food!
2-
3-

1- UBM - no one comes close
2- Panda
3- Phil

Worst Forum Personality
1- Huey
2- Huey
3- Huey

1- Modwar (of course)
2- Nyuk

1- Anyone not in top 3

DeletedUser

Best Tribe;
1- ModWar
2- Nyuk
3- Dos X

Best Player;
1- AZGamer
2- sctt & co.
3- Evocablepanic

Best Leader;
1- ModWar collectively
2- Cliftus

Worst Tribe;
1- KTA
2- LYCANS

Worst Leader;
1- KTA's leadership body as a whole.
2- Whatever the hell IDS had.

Most Promising Tribe;
1- ModWar
2- Dos X / Nyuk

1- Panda
2- Arith
3- For as much bullshit that is said, Huey is still pretty entertaining.

Worst Forum Personality
1- Huey
2- Pilly
3- Dragu

1- ModWar
2- YAY
3- Nyuk

1- Dos X
2- KTA

Best P&P Poster;
1- Panda
2- Panda
3- BigT

DeletedUser92119

thanks john. i was starting to get worried when i went through 3 posters without seeing my name. it made me think people didnt love me anymore :'(

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Figured I'd post here even though I don't post a lot on the X's, I prefer watching from afar ;) For those who don't know I play the Blinktwo8 account in ModWar.

Best Tribe
1- ModWar: Currently the biggest tribe and that's the aim of the game isn't it?
2- Nyuk: Seem to be gaining the upper hand against Dos X, will be interesting to see if that will continue with IDS breaking up and ModWar declaring on Dos X
3- Dos X: Declared on by yet another tribe, nothing new there, continue to fight well but fighting a close war while other tribes grow for almost a year has moved them down the list a bit.

Best Player
1- Sctt19742: despite being surronded by Dos X he has grown since the declaration (albeit not as fast as before)
2- AZGamer: same as Sctt19742, unexpectedly declared on but still going strong, hasn't grown as much as Sctt19742 though, hence #2
3- Evocablepanic: Conquers: 1010 (+993-17) says it all. A machine that will run you over if you don't watch out.

Best Leader
1- ModWar Leadership: If you say that ModWar got to #1 because of winning wars the leadership must've warred the right tribes and recruited the right players for said wars. If you say ModWar got to #1 because of recruiting and diplomacy leadership must've made some good decisions there. Result=ModWar leadership rules.
2- Dos X leadership: Warring since before it was born, this tribe must have some great leaders to stand strong this long.
3- Nyuk: Second fastest growing tribe on this world I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) and though they haven't made any big decisions over the last few months it has been smooth sailing for Nyuk.

Worst Tribe
1- TDHUSA: seriously guys, stop nobling barbs, it's no fun.
2- KTA: Have been happily sitting quiet in their corner for the last year, now they have a chance to change that.
3- Any tribe outside top 6

Worst Leader
1- IDS Leadership: Things were looking good when the war with KTA and Dos X began, but you couldn't keep the momentum and now you're nothing but a memory
2- TDHUSA leadership: I assume, since you guys are still playing, that you like nobling barbs and building them up (or not), but that's where you fail at this game. The aim is to noble other players and eliminate them, the aim of the game is also to have fun, sure, but you're just not ambitious enough.
3- KTA leadership: Like I said above you now have a chance to prove me wrong on this, but really? 2 continents in almost a year?

Most Promising Tribe
1- Dos X: maybe promising isn't the best word here, but I'm really interested to see how things will play out in Dos X land. IDS gone, new members, new war and Nyuk and Yay still doing their thing.
2- Lycans: again perhaps not promising, but most certainly interesting. Will this be a new start for them or will they be rimmed in a month.
3- Nyuk/ModWar: defeating Dos X will certainly bring good things for those tribes.

Best Forum Personality
1- PhilDeCrans: Whenever I see that he has posted I get excited. Love reading your posts, factual and completely free of all the bullshit that tends to get thrown around here.
2- Nystagmus: Prone to bullshitting, but usually fun to read.
3- Kankles: Great attitude to the game, well written and fun to read.

Worst Forum Personality
1- Huey: I thank you for bringing back life to the X's but your personality is lame.
2- Darkaniken: Active and articulate but keeps arguing with Dragu. Boring.

Best Tribe Representation (based on positive participation - not participation in general)
1- Modwar: Don't get into a lot of fights, great PnP
2- Yay: about 66% of their members post here regularly.
3- Nyuk: when they're not getting into silly arguments with Dos X

Worst Tribe Representation (based on negative participation - not participation in general)
1- Dos X: Probably the most active tribe on the X's sadly they're also into arguing about pointless stuff
2- Nyuk: It takes two to tango
[/SPOIL]

Truly, the best one yet! I like :p
Where are all these new awesome posters jumping out of ? Forum-s are getting more fun each day :D

DeletedUser

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Truly, the best one yet! I like :p
Where are all these new awesome posters jumping out of ? Forum-s are getting more fun each day :D

(blush)

I've been here all along, lurk mode :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm really interested in what people think for this now. Friendly bump - will add mine tomorrow or Friday. ;)

-John/Nyst

DeletedUser

Since the world has changed substantially since the last time I filled this out, I'll give it another go.

Best Tribe;
1- ModWar
2- Nyuk
3- KTA

Best Player;
1-
GIGNAC
2- bruffo
3-
Evocablepanic

Best Leader;
Z- As I can't say I'm fond of any of the present leaderships, I'll stick with Crimmi.

Worst Tribe;
1- NaMe?
2-
3- Dos X

Worst Leader;
Z- mike (KTA- sorry, still not a fan of how you run shop)

Most Promising Tribe;
1- Nyuk
2- KTA

1- Panda
1- Arith
3- writingfireangel

Worst Forum Personality
1- pilly (why do you keep coming back?)
2- mdkman
2- Panda

1-
2- Dos X (wat?)

1- ModWar
1- Nyuk

Best P&P Poster;
1- PhilDeCrans
2- bobo06
3- Dragu4 (apocalypse is nigh)

DeletedUser91907

BUMP (would love to see peoples opinions now since the world has moved on)

DeletedUser85711

Best Tribe;
1- Nyuk - Only bordem will take us out at this point imo
2- Dos/Mod -- Not sure which would take this place. With resources even and a 1v1 scenario, would be hard to tell which would pull out victorious.

Best Player;
Will not include anyone from my tribe for biased reasons -- but for the record I feel I could pull 3 players from my tribe that could easily stale mate and, more than likely, pull ahead of any of the following. Also, the players will only be players I have fought against.

1- Ovismare -- Very aggressive player and switches up offensive strategies quickly.
2- mike4599 -- One of the few players I've seen actually snipe on this world. I see everyone boast about being able to do it, but all I ever see are half-hearted recap attempts or stacks. I always enjoy multiple strategies while facing opponents.
3- Cliftus -- Honestly, this is a bit biased. I never actually had the chance to go 1 on 1 with this player on the scale I had wanted (always got postponed) and really only had side scuffles over covering other player(s) losing villages. But with that said, I just kinda always "assumed" he was one of the better players around.

Best Leader;
1- I haven't liked anyone's leadership -- even my own.
2-
3-

Worst Tribe;
1- Still feel this spot falls for KTA. Would say out of the remaining 4 tribes, they are by far the weakest skill wise.
2-
3-

Worst Leader;
1- Everyone. :icon_eek:

Really though, I just don't feel any of the current leaders are doing as good of a job as they should/could be doing. I'll just leave it at that.

Most Promising Tribe;
1- Dunno if this is relevant any longer.
2-
3-

1- Shane -- He's filled to his eyeballs in, for lack of better words, manure but always has a sense of "entertainment value" to his posts.
2- Panda -- Always like me a troll, even when they're talking shizz to me.
3-

Worst Forum Personality
1- Blahhh
2-
3-

1- Forums are dead.
2-

1- Forums are dead.
2-

Best P&P Poster;
1- I don't feel there's many left (who post frequently) that really push the PnP side of things.
2-
3-

I obviously tried to keep my tribe out of this for a "different" type of opinion. I have fought on many fronts on many different accounts throughout my time on this world and not many players/OPs have I fought and thought "wow" (actually there is only 1 OP and that was an OP from Dos (azgamer, QA, evaascscasdcwizzard fellow are 3 big names I remember cursing)) -- and I have helped weather more than I care to recall :). There really isn't a forum presence anymore from anyone, so those subjects are a bit bland.

Sorry for the boring post (not really), but hopefully this will push others to give their opinion that can bring a little more umph to the cause.

Edit: And for the record, I know I put my own tribe as first on the tribe list -- but I feel it's the only place I couldn't get out of putting us down. There hasn't been a war we've been in in which we didn't lead in conquers (by, usually, a hefty amount).

Last edited: