w43 Statistics

DeletedUser

So I thought I'd let you all know about the troop situation in w43 so far.

So to start with I'd like to thanks Sasuke.. he is the first person I saw to do this, he has done the same in w42 but I am going to do it differently.

To start with it is most likely that I will do it every day for a week, then I will put that weeks into a spoiler (can someone PM me how to do spoilers please, i'm new to the forums and don't know what I am doing).

Then I will do it weekly and will put each month into a spolier. I will keep updating this unlike many other threads that die easily.

World Open on the 10th November 2009 at roughly 15pm (ST)

So here are the stats:

10th November 2009 at 20:14pm:
w43-Statistics-101109.jpg

11th November 2009 at 16:14pm:
w43-Statistics111109.jpg

12th November 2009 at 12:36pm:
121109-w43-statistics.jpg

Evening Update
121109-w43-statistics2.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality for 12th November 2009, I had to do this update on my grandad's computer which is fairly old, if I can I will try to change it later when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:

eevee is wild

This should be stickied. Good idea on troop statistics - Just right for when the world opens.

DeletedUser

This should be stickied. Good idea on troop statistics - Just right for when the world opens.

Thank you, it shocks me that spears are being rushed... :icon_surprised:
However I was firstly shocked at the amount of pally's, so few but then I realised that they do however take 6hours to build. :icon_rolleyes:

Seems pointless to me.

Naruto, this is the first time that I have seen you turn your nose up at something like this, it's quite shocking to be honest. I however do not think it's pointless as it gives a SMALL insight to how noobish or experienced this world might be and it could shock you to see how quickly axe's or even LC pop-up out of no-where! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

It's not pointless. It's interesting. Statistics are here for us to discuss each update on World, and even better if we start from day 1.

Also, it shouldn't shock you Vampire that you see spears already - BP is 5 - if you have barbs near you => grab as many resources as you can, before others steal it from you.

That's why you need spears.

Although you must act mathematicly here, because you can also use that 5 day BP for other usefull upgrades.
That means, you must find a good equivalent solution - how much resources for spears and how much for buildings and how much spears you need, so that you don't waste more resources then you need to.

Interesting, we will see how will players decide.

DeletedUser

Yes and No, Naruto.

Everyone can go there through - but ussualy it's fun and good to discuss this on TW Forums.
You can see different ideas and views from other players thoughts etc.

Well, for me it's good that we have statistics on Forums.

DeletedUser

Fair enough, can see some point, but i still see it as a bit of a pointless thread, although, it may have its uses.

DeletedUser

even with 6 hours to build, id still think there would be more pallys... good thing ive got mine :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Sasuke.. I understand that you need spears but the fact people had managed to get them after the world had been opened for just 6 hours ish is quite good, I mean you have to take in build times, plus trying to get your mines up a bit to atleast give you some small flow of resources, plus if your pally takes 6hours to build they would have only had enough time for 1 farming trip.

I just feel that these spears have come out fast! :icon_surprised:

Also, if anyone can PM me on how to do a spoiler that would be great thanks. :icon_eek:

eevee is wild

Sasuke.. I understand that you need spears but the fact people had managed to get them after the world had been opened for just 6 hours ish is quite good, I mean you have to take in build times, plus trying to get your mines up a bit to atleast give you some small flow of resources, plus if your pally takes 6hours to build they would have only had enough time for 1 farming trip.

I just feel that these spears have come out fast! :icon_surprised:

Also, if anyone can PM me on how to do a spoiler that would be great thanks. :icon_eek:

Everyone rushed to level 2 mines, built statue and 6 hours later had pally - 2 hours after pally I had barracks + spears :icon_cool:

By tomorrow I should be LC :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Everyone rushed to level 2 mines, built statue and 6 hours later had pally - 2 hours after pally I had barracks + spears :icon_cool:

By tomorrow I should be LC :icon_redface:

You make me laugh my friend. :icon_wink::icon_biggrin:

So, yeah I personally felt that rushing for barracks and spears was a bad idea for myself however I only have 2 barbarians in my 7x7 so I am just farming with my pally and doing the normal start-up guide. :icon_wink:

Or am I tehe! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I had one of the first. pretty sure it wasn't first but it was defiantly up there

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say 2nd update done! :icon_biggrin:

It's made how much things change in 1 day, no?

UPDATE #2

Last edited by a moderator:

ackcody

I think everyone should go to sleep when I go to sleep. It's only fair... :(

DeletedUser

We have to know when you sleep first.....

Nice call tehe.
However on topic, what shocks me was that there are 3,000+ pally's, not bad, but then look at the amount of players, 17,000+! That's shocking! That means that 1 in 5.6 players do not have a pally! :icon_eek::icon_surprised:

Shocking!
(Farm em :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

Nice call tehe.
However on topic, what shocks me was that there are 3,000+ pally's, not bad, but then look at the amount of players, 17,000+! That's shocking! That means that 1 in 5.6 players do not have a pally! :icon_eek::icon_surprised:

Shocking!
(Farm em :icon_cool:)

Eh. So there are a lot of wise players out there... I dunno how you find it shocking to be honest.
Not everyone is in a situation where constructing the statue and appointing the Paladin is worth it.

Next time take a look at the map and you won't find it so shocking? Or you have been and you yet to realise not everyone builds 1/1/1 Pally.