w43 Statistics

DeletedUser

Nice call tehe.
However on topic, what shocks me was that there are 3,000+ pally's, not bad, but then look at the amount of players, 17,000+! That's shocking! That means that 1 in 5.6 players do not have a pally! :icon_eek::icon_surprised:

Shocking!
(Farm em :icon_cool:)

Wow, too bad BP last 5 days.

DeletedUser

Eh. So there are a lot of wise players out there... I dunno how you find it shocking to be honest.
Not everyone is in a situation where constructing the statue and appointing the Paladin is worth it.

Next time take a look at the map and you won't find it so shocking? Or you have been and you yet to realise not everyone builds 1/1/1 Pally.

You meant, there aren't a lot of wise players out there. Only 1 in 5 have a pally, that means about 2 players in my 7x7 (including myself) has a pally, yes I find that shocking!

On top of that I do not build 1/1/1 pally, so shows how much you know :icon_wink: don't tell me my own game-play please.

DeletedUser

You meant, there aren't a lot of wise players out there. Only 1 in 5 have a pally, that means about 2 players in my 7x7 (including myself) has a pally, yes I find that shocking!

On top of that I do not build 1/1/1 pally, so shows how much you know :icon_wink: don't tell me my own game-play please.

I still fail to see how you find it shocking. Your post makes it sound as if the world is based around your set location. I can a sure you it's not. Just because it may of been profitable for you to get a Paladin does not mean it was for the Majority of the world.

So what does your post tell us?

1. You think the world centres around your location.
2. You obviously think there is more greys then players.

Both 1 & 2 are false.

Where did I state I knew your build? Where did I state I knew about your "Game-Play" Don't throw statements out there that don't exist.

DeletedUser

I still fail to see how you find it shocking. Your post makes it sound as if the world is based around your set location. I can a sure you it's not. Just because it may of been profitable for you to get a Paladin does not mean it was for the Majority of the world.

So what does your post tell us?

1. You think the world centres around your location.
2. You obviously think there is more greys then players.

Both 1 & 2 are false.

Where did I state I knew your build? Where did I state I knew about your "Game-Play" Don't throw statements out there that don't exist.

My post tells you nothing,

1) No I know that there is the core, the inner core, the inner rim, then the rim etc etc, whatever you wish to call them!
2) No, I don't, I know that there are more players than barbarians, I only have 2 barbarians in my 7x7 last I checked. However just to shut you up. Barbarians aren't that far off of players, check the stats, that's what they are there for, or are you just that incompetant!

Players: 50.588
Villages: 91.128

Which means that there are: 40.540 Barbarians so the barbarians are only 10.000 villages away from the amount of players there are, so shut up. This is for decent discussion, not for you to bore people with. Talk about stats like I am, as that what this thread is for!

Edit = The text bolded is the wrong information, when I re-looked at TW Statistics I didn't realise it took me to w42 instead of w43, my apologies!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) No I know that there is the core, the inner core, the inner rim, then the rim etc etc, whatever you wish to call them!
2) No, I don't, I know that there are more players than barbarians, I only have 2 barbarians in my 7x7 last I checked. However just to shut you up. Barbarians aren't that far off of players, check the stats, that's what they are there for, or are you just that incompetant!

Which means that there are: 40.540 Barbarians so the barbarians are only 10.000 villages away from the amount of players there are, so shut up. This is for decent discussion, not for you to bore people with. Talk about stats like I am, as that what this thread is for!

Where do you get off on yourself? A forum is for discussion not trying to flame someone for pointing the obvious out. If you want to flame go back into the Poke topic. Oh maybe that's why you're 'trying' to flame me here, since the everyone is making you/and or your tribe feel so small for copying... Won't go too far off topic.

Excuse me, but just who do you think you are telling someone to shut up? Remind me of your other alias's... I do hope this isn't the only account. Grow up and show some respect.

Decent discussion? This whole topic is rather pointless. It's already been stated players can just go to the statistics link and see for their self. What's really to discuss? Again, decent discussion? Since the first reply in this topic you have tried to make it look like it wasn't a decent discussion. Decent discussion? Your as laughable as a mole. I do believe I was talking about statistics? It all refers back to the topic.

DeletedUser

mr. KO's bodyguard here !

Oh shut the hell up. Lol, acting like your someone your not on a forum. Get a life you immature little runt. luke is correct in what he is saying, if your too nooby to work that out for youself dont try flaming a far better player than yourself you lose what little (if any) repsect you have. idiots nowadays /rollseyes

wolfthegreat

Anyone near me who wanna rush spears better think twice. Too many pally arounds I found some of the barbs empty even. Total crap.

DeletedUser

mr. KO's bodyguard here !

Oh shut the hell up. Lol, acting like your someone your not on a forum. Get a life you immature little runt. luke is correct in what he is saying, if your too nooby to work that out for youself dont try flaming a far better player than yourself you lose what little (if any) repsect you have. idiots nowadays /rollseyes

Actually, you're both troll whores ;/
I can't wait will this BP is up so you can farrrmmmmmm me -.-'

DeletedUser

Wow, yesterday was a cranky day for me :icon_razz::icon_eek:

Anyways, look dude i'm not trying to argue with you but if you don't like this topic then don't look at it simple! Don't like it? Don't look, do like it, do look, easy as that at the end of the day I'm not forcing you to look at this but it's a good way for people to discuss the statistics instead of just looking at them!

UPDATE #3

DeletedUser

UPDATED!

Double update today - Just to see how much change has occured in 6 hours on day 3!