W44 milestones

DeletedUser

D4 first to 1500 villages (might aswell put him down for 15mil points aswell as he will probably have that by the time you update this)
D4 second to 150mil ODA
Ad4m09 third to 150mil ODA
Might aswell put storm down for 2000mil ODA aswell

DeletedUser

D4 first to 15 million points
Storm first to 8 million points average

DeletedUser

Lambezz second to 300million OD. Not like this thread is being updated but still a nice milestone

DeletedUser

RAM/UNDER first tribe to defeat 3 top 5 tribes.
I know its not a milestone but it could be :p

Glamor, Bells and Storm

DeletedUser

wait what?? Bells was at war with RAM cos last I heard xmen merged with storm I was there and frontline mightve been missing something

DeletedUser

wait what?? Bells was at war with RAM cos last I heard xmen merged with storm I was there and frontline mightve been missing something

Not an official war, but they attacked TruscaAlex and we attacked back. Balda got rimmed and a few others got nobled. Bells was created after the revouloution of Abs

DeletedUser

I know how Bells was created but wasn't balda and the others who got rimmed Glamour

and there were a few conquers between Bells and RAM and as far as i know Bells was always no2 even after ONA just before the Xmen event when we moved to a new tribe but it was all the same people and tribe nothing change doesnt give RAM anything for destroying Bells whatsoever.

DeletedUser

I know how Bells was created but wasn't balda and the others who got rimmed Glamour

and there were a few conquers between Bells and RAM and as far as i know Bells was always no2 even after ONA just before the Xmen event when we moved to a new tribe but it was all the same people and tribe nothing change doesnt give RAM anything for destroying Bells whatsoever.

Balda got rimmed in ONA, Glamour and ONA merged then created X-Men, then created Dozen with Logikas and them and so on :lol:

DeletedUser

WTH lambs :D

Glamor merged into Bells no name change

stays like that till ONA THEN miwok and adam drop the inactives takes in NOOBS and make X-men who btw never got beaten(though we didnt get in much of a war) but just merged into Storm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noobs turned into Dozen for like a few days, and no one ever said X-Men got beaten. Glamor and bells( who were the members of the Abs revouloution). We took over K53. Glamor merged because we killed a few players and were dieing from inactive. Paver was also in glamor. MGf04 Mrfubar etc. The players in K55. You were not even in the world. You can talk about this. But i have been apart of this world for 17 or so months

DeletedUser

Glamor, Bells and Storm

Bells is X-men and ONA

RAM never beaten Bells dont care who RAM rimmed from glamor but Bells remained and held its Ks thats all I'm saying so john's saying that RAM beat Bells so completely wrong cos bells didnt even fight RAM in a war.

DeletedUser

Bells is X-men and ONA

RAM never beaten Bells dont care who RAM rimmed from glamor but Bells remained and held its Ks thats all I'm saying so john's saying that RAM beat Bells so completely wrong cos bells didnt even fight RAM in a war.

When a tribe merges it's technically means the tribe got beat.Why merge if they were doing fine??

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4918057&type=&pn=-1

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4918057&type=&pn=-1

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3238005&type=&pn=-1

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4615295&type=&pn=-1

Well that should be good enough , Well Bells never got beaten under that name but they did get beat under ONA tag name

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Glamor, Bells and Storm

Ram beat Glamor

Ram didn't have a "war" with Bells you guys just kept eating the dead weight from Glamor

Ram lost to Storm

Under beat Storm

darn seems in need a new siggy to :(