W44 milestones

DeletedUser

lamb you do know that ONA didnt merge INTO a tribe ;)

just a new tribe was made and the good players from ONA were taken into it and ONA wasnt fighting anyone at that time

DeletedUser

true but how the hell does that mean RAM beat Bells/ONA????

How did they not?? They merged with Dozen/noobs whatever to form X-Men. Means Ram beat Bells/ONA. Just the way it is. If we didnt make players quit and noble them. Then they wouldent needed to merge

DeletedUser

How did they not?? They merged with Dozen/noobs whatever to form X-Men. Means Ram beat Bells/ONA. Just the way it is. If we didnt make players quit and noble them. Then they wouldent needed to merge

One thing wrong there lamb ram wasnt even fighting ONA at the time of the merge as i recall miwok moved to ram to check their leadership so hed do the same in xmen ram only made glamor players quit all the original bells dudes were here and most still are

Ps: since were talking here GET ON W51

DeletedUser

One thing wrong there lamb ram wasnt even fighting ONA at the time of the merge as i recall miwok moved to ram to check their leadership so hed do the same in xmen ram only made glamor players quit all the original bells dudes were here and most still are

most bells is gone some accounts remain but few players

DeletedUser

Check the Twstats above. Glamor merged with ONA, so we carried on the war!!! We wlimnated 4 players, probley more

DeletedUser

Yes we already know that but how does that mean ONA lost to ram and reformed under X-men

DeletedUser

Yes we already know that but how does that mean ONA lost to ram and reformed under X-men

They reformed, because ONA was full of inactives and being nobled. Storm reformed. Does that mean Under didnt beat them?? Or Ram reforming. does that mean Storm didnt beat them?? Im sorry but Storm did beat Ram and Under beat Storm. So ONA reforming means we beat them

DeletedUser

They reformed, because ONA was full of inactives and being nobled. Storm reformed. Does that mean Under didnt beat them?? Or Ram reforming. does that mean Storm didnt beat them?? Im sorry but Storm did beat Ram and Under beat Storm. So ONA reforming means we beat them

Stop taking credit for something you never did. Bells was never beaten by RAM. And No, Bells and ONA/X-Men were not the same tribe. Many players were different, the leadership was different and the merges ONA/X-Men went through didn't take place because RAM was beating them. Lamby, I know you have been around from the start but remember we are still here(even though not playing the same world) :icon_razz: So stop feeding crap (added this out of the force of habit we had developed when we were last here :lol:)

<3
Sh@de

DeletedUser

Stop taking credit for something you never did. Bells was never beaten by RAM. And No, Bells and ONA/X-Men were not the same tribe. Many players were different, the leadership was different and the merges ONA/X-Men went through didn't take place because RAM was beating them. Lamby, I know you have been around from the start but remember we are still here(even though not playing the same world) :icon_razz: So stop feeding crap (added this out of the force of habit we had developed when we were last here :lol:)

<3
Sh@de

If bells and ONA were differnt, then why can't i seem to find Bells on the twstats?

You were apart of Bells right??

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=7983424

And i showed players we nobled from ONA, i could find more. Either or you guys attacked us, we attacked back eliminated players then reformed X-Men. So i take that as a win for Ram

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bells was renamed bell after someone changed the name to try and steal another tribes name, after that ne wname vote was ona. with people quiting and inactives and such a new tribe was formed from the actives and from dozen/noobs the new tribe was called xmen which merged into storm. bells/ona didnt become xmen becuase of ram but due to inactives i will give credit when its due but its not due here lambez have a good day

DeletedUser

bells was renamed bell after someone changed the name to try and steal another tribes name, after that ne wname vote was ona. with people quiting and inactives and such a new tribe was formed from the actives and from dozen/noobs the new tribe was called xmen which merged into storm. bells/ona didnt become xmen becuase of ram but due to inactives i will give credit when its due but its not due here lambez have a good day

Inactives we made inactive. I gave 4 people already. I can go find more if you like :lol:

DeletedUser

I suppose you'll take credit for me going inactive too :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I suppose you'll take credit for me going inactive too :icon_biggrin:

I don't even remember what account you played. sorry.

Edit: Ohh i don't remember an account named Taimendred. lol I thought you played some other account. haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow ni:icon_biggrin:ce finally some backup

Look lamb storm beat ram and ram reformed COS of storm + it was a war storm cracked and somehow reformed COS of under. Ona didn't crack it reformed COS of inactivity ram had no hand in it as far as I recall they were boasting on fighting many tribes at once.

DeletedUser

Wow ni:icon_biggrin:ce finally some backup

Look lamb storm beat ram and ram reformed COS of storm + it was a war storm cracked and somehow reformed COS of under. Ona didn't crack it reformed COS of inactivity ram had no hand in it as far as I recall they were boasting on fighting many tribes at once.

Welll maybe if we had the update we could of declared. We were not all for formal declartion. After all they attacked us first and we made 4 players go inactive and nobled them. It was not a full out war but a war none the less

DeletedUser

Welll maybe if we had the update we could of declared. We were not all for formal declartion. After all they attacked us first and we made 4 players go inactive and nobled them. It was not a full out war but a war none the less
i remember them going inactive becuase of it being the summer time not becuase of ram