W47 Maps

DeletedUser

4 different maps - 1 for each K - 2 tribes per map that are contending for dominance :)

that would be nice to see how their growth is and their position against a rival tribe

would still love this. otherwise i'll have to make it and keep it to myself - noone wants that im sure

darkrence

[spoil]
PHP:
javascript:var%20doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;url=doc.URL;link='http://twstats.com/'+getWorld(url)+'/index.php?page=map&centrex=500&centrey=500';link+='&zoom=100&grid=1&nocache=1&fill=000000';function%20getID(url){var%20start=url.indexOf("id=")+3;var%20end=url.indexOf('%26',start);var%20id;if(end>0)id=url.substring(start,end);else{id=url.substring(start);}return%20id;}function%20getWorld(url){start=url.indexOf("en");return%20url.substring(start,url.indexOf('.',start));}if(url.indexOf('screen=ranking')==-1){alert('This%20script%20needs%20to%20be%20called%20from%20one%20of%20the%20rankings%20pages');}else{table="";ths=doc.getElementsByTagName('th');for(i=0;i<ths.length&&table=="";i++){if(ths[i].innerHTML=='Rank'){table=ths[i].parentNode.parentNode;}}type='';if(url.indexOf('mode=player')!=-1||url.indexOf('mode=con_player')!=-1||url.indexOf('mode=kill_player')!=-1)type='player';else%20if(url.indexOf('mode=ally')!=-1||url.indexOf('mode=con_ally')!=-1||url.indexOf('mode=kill_ally')!=-1)type='tribe';rows=table.rows;for(i=1;i<11;i++){tLink=rows[i].cells[1].childNodes[0].href;link+='&'+type+'_'+(i-1)+'_id='+getID(tLink);}link+='&'+type+'_0_colour=00FF00';link+='&'+type+'_1_colour=00FFFF';window.open(link);}end();
[/spoil]

there go to rankings and click script. will open twstat with map ready just put xy cords to center. map zoom for 1 k i think is.close to 1000 but 900-950 looks better.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
PHP:
javascript:var%20doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;url=doc.URL;link='http://twstats.com/'+getWorld(url)+'/index.php?page=map&centrex=500&centrey=500';link+='&zoom=100&grid=1&nocache=1&fill=000000';function%20getID(url){var%20start=url.indexOf("id=")+3;var%20end=url.indexOf('%26',start);var%20id;if(end>0)id=url.substring(start,end);else{id=url.substring(start);}return%20id;}function%20getWorld(url){start=url.indexOf("en");return%20url.substring(start,url.indexOf('.',start));}if(url.indexOf('screen=ranking')==-1){alert('This%20script%20needs%20to%20be%20called%20from%20one%20of%20the%20rankings%20pages');}else{table="";ths=doc.getElementsByTagName('th');for(i=0;i<ths.length&&table=="";i++){if(ths[i].innerHTML=='Rank'){table=ths[i].parentNode.parentNode;}}type='';if(url.indexOf('mode=player')!=-1||url.indexOf('mode=con_player')!=-1||url.indexOf('mode=kill_player')!=-1)type='player';else%20if(url.indexOf('mode=ally')!=-1||url.indexOf('mode=con_ally')!=-1||url.indexOf('mode=kill_ally')!=-1)type='tribe';rows=table.rows;for(i=1;i<11;i++){tLink=rows[i].cells[1].childNodes[0].href;link+='&'+type+'_'+(i-1)+'_id='+getID(tLink);}link+='&'+type+'_0_colour=00FF00';link+='&'+type+'_1_colour=00FFFF';window.open(link);}end();
[/spoil]

there go to rankings and click script. will open twstat with map ready just put xy cords to center. map zoom for 1 k i think is.close to 1000 but 900-950 looks better.

Other than, that sucks, people are looking for player made maps not twstats as the dots stand out easier on the eyes.

That script seriously does suck :D

darkrence

well its a modified for what he/she wanted. if you thought about it you would see its a tool to make player made maps faster than having to type in every single tag for each K. this way just have to change the K number then you have a map to start editing. scripts are made to save time. this will save you probaly 5 min total if you did every K so stop complaining tilll you make a faster way.

DeletedUser64909

would still love this. otherwise i'll have to make it and keep it to myself - noone wants that im sure
Here you go. Took the tribes from nickjer's maps.

Blue is the dominating tribe, red is the second.
K44
[spoil]
K44.png
[/spoil]
K45
[spoil]
K45.png
[/spoil]
K54
[spoil]
K54.png
[/spoil]
K55
[spoil]
K55.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Top 10, This is my first so theres going to be some minor flaws.

[spoil]
29zf0br.jpg
[/spoil]

Rizzler

If I were you boom I would make your grid alot thinner and turn the opacity down.
Makes it look neater imo.

DeletedUser

Like I said, minor flaws :lol:

When I did color select thing on the black dots to enlarge it..guess what? It enlarged (Spelling?) the grid too :|

And what do you mean by turning is down? As in don't do it so much or use more of it?

@Social

Thanks, I messaged you privately :)

EDIT: Next time, I don't think I'll be using a grid :| Sure it helps you distinguish a little more what Ks certain tribes are in, but I personally think maps look better without them.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkrence

if i make maps i copy 3 maps.
1. map with just dots no grid, no villages(other than tribes said.) no barbs.
2. map with just grid, black with white grip or white with black grib
3. map with no grid, no tribes, just red and gray(or just red)

if you have grid on seperate layer and when you enlarge it you can select by color the grip and shrink selection by 1+ pxle then use fill or gradent fill(make gradent just 1 color.) on a new layer. making lines thiner.
if all fails make a new layer and use a line tool or box selection and fill to make new lines (using old thick enlarged as template.

Rizzler

Like I said, minor flaws :lol:

When I did color select thing on the black dots to enlarge it..guess what? It enlarged (Spelling?) the grid too :|

And what do you mean by turning is down? As in don't do it so much or use more of it?

@Social

Thanks, I messaged you privately :)

EDIT: Next time, I don't think I'll be using a grid :| Sure it helps you distinguish a little more what Ks certain tribes are in, but I personally think maps look better without them.

Yeah, I try to avoid black.
Turn opacity down, it will be more transparent and faded.

darkrence

what about skittl and nerd. possible a candy war or pack.

started making a map of them using skittles and nerds(i know they aren't candy nerds) as villages but didn't finish and its out of date now.

DeletedUser

what about skittl and nerd. possible a candy war or pack.

started making a map of them using skittles and nerds(i know they aren't candy nerds) as villages but didn't finish and its out of date now.

So basically you are expecting another candy war like 29 where Skittl fought the M&M's family early on. This prediction may be in the right direction it may not be that is for those in skittl and Nerd to know

darkrence

expecting no. possible yes. thats clearly up to your tribe and there tribe.

DeletedUser

Some people really need to resize their maps. Not everyone has a 40".