W5 Random Awards for Random Randomness... Randomly!

DeletedUser

tbh most of us arnt that active so we work it around RL and spend the odd bit of time here. im not sad enough to spend hours, just the occasional log in. as for being the last guy, isnt it a tribal victory? i get what you are saying, if it affects real life quit, because at the end of the day this is a crappy game and if i need to quit i would. but if it wasnt on this, for me personally, id be on facebook or some other time filler instead.

DeletedUser

9) Sexiest player ;D - "Me, Rowan - and Theis"? im sorry but im a guy and im not voting for a guy LMAO everyone who has please go homo, i mean home. i vote for the girls of tw.
And what are the "girls" of TW?
an ugly douchebag biting on her nails, and driving a VW?
An old terrible looking "mother?" with herself, and her meals on her photobucket?

And i can't find the player you voted by the way, could you link me please, "the girls of tw" arn't found on TW. :(

And who sayd i wasn't allowed to vote on a guy? - oh yes, it was you, what an influence.
Just go back in your crappy basement. :p

DeletedUser

rowan you are a tool. maybe veronica should give you a slap you big homo.

DeletedUser

2686389969_82ac797ae5.jpg

didnt take me long to find this.... I still vote for the girls of TW. why are you trying to tell me who to vote for anyway? just because you dont find girls attractive doesnt mean you have to bend my vote.

DeletedUser

anyway i dont care, it was ment in jest, i didnt think you would take it so personally. back on topic.

DeletedUser

anyway i dont care, it was ment in jest, i didnt think you would take it so personally. back on topic.

Are you the same TbT that was just flaming everyone that predicted anything remotely bad for PKs in jest or seriousness just a few days ago?

DeletedUser

i dont get the post? what do you mean?

the whole homo thing was a joke i wanted to slip it in there just like i know rowan isnt gay...i just dont see why he took offense to it or took it personally...unless...nah no more spam.

DeletedUser

1) Best overall player - King Nyxx - Bow to Him GG08

2) Best combatant - Daz def /King BenX off

3) Best leader - Nyxx

4) Best tribe - DL of course

5) Most useful player excluding combat and leadership skills (This includes skills a player provides that are useful to a tribe in a unique way) - TPC

6) Most interesting forum poster - Hmmm there few left worth reading maybe KK

7) Funniest forum poster - KK

8) Most enigmatic forum poster - Fizz

9) Sexiest player ;D - Rumour was that 50stones once found a sexier player than himself on W5, turned out his cheeky latina maid had just polished his monitor to a mirror finish. Nuff said.

10) Best spammer - Bicky

---

11) Most annoying forum poster - Rowan

12) Worst forum personality - Rowen - Rudeness never equals his dudeness

13) Worst overall player (State reasons!) - Ive seen some stinking stuff from VVV over the years ukucool was funny, present player hmm lets see how Jean Marie the blue muncher gets on :icon_twisted:

14) Worst leader - Alex Puffy lol!

15) Worst combatant - freeprivate is a coward, he even advertises it in his profile.

16) Worst tribe - VVV

17) Biggest attention whore - cough daz cough you know I love you.

18) Most boring forum poster - Hydrus PnP is fine but preaching isnt wanted

DeletedUser18695

1) Best overall player - King Nyxx - Bow to Him GG08

2) Best combatant - Daz def /King BenX off

3) Best leader - Nyxx

4) Best tribe - DL of course

5) Most useful player excluding combat and leadership skills (This includes skills a player provides that are useful to a tribe in a unique way) - TPC

6) Most interesting forum poster - Hmmm there few left worth reading maybe KK

7) Funniest forum poster - KK

8) Most enigmatic forum poster - Fizz

9) Sexiest player ;D - Rumour was that 50stones once found a sexier player than himself on W5, turned out his cheeky latina maid had just polished his monitor to a mirror finish. Nuff said.

10) Best spammer - Bicky

---

11) Most annoying forum poster - Rowan

12) Worst forum personality - Rowen - Rudeness never equals his dudeness

13) Worst overall player (State reasons!) - Ive seen some stinking stuff from VVV over the years ukucool was funny, present player hmm lets see how Jean Marie the blue muncher gets on :icon_twisted:

14) Worst leader - Alex Puffy lol!

15) Worst combatant - freeprivate is a coward, he even advertises it in his profile.

16) Worst tribe - VVV

17) Biggest attention whore - cough daz cough you know I love you.

18) Most boring forum poster - Hydrus PnP is fine but preaching isnt wanted

GG07 noobcake, if anything it should be GG09 ;).

Nyxx is not better than me LOL, Nor more than wquite a few players I know in this world LOL.

Half of R2 for starters would pawn Nyxx xD.

gargareth

best overall player for nyxx is however corerect for reasons daz has stated, best combatent however is incorrect.
as:
matt would beat nyxx
daz would beat nyxx
fizz would beat nyxx
i would beat nyxx
the sandwich maker could probably beat nyxx
dabethum would probably beat nyxx
papanebo would beat nyxx
kemicni might beat nyxx
fedupsam (original) would beat nyxx
forgetmenot might beat nyxx
djmadkins would probably beat nyxx
and nayazu (original) would probably beat nyxx

Last edited:

DeletedUser

if so many of you can beat the worlds top man, why are you not pwning everyone. maybe daz could match or maybe beat nyxx, but the rest.....none of you have proved anything, and im sure daz could find it in himself to agree that none of the above bare him could pose a challenge.

nayazu would definitly not manage it from what ive seen, so quit dreaming. Nyxx is a strong contender for best player allround and as a defender, also in the top attackers as voted by alot of players across world 5. if you have this many players able to beat him, you would be the top tribe and would be crushing everyone.

this isnt another Pro PKs post either (though i admit it is easy to be taken tht way), if nyxx was in tse hed still get the vote.

DeletedUser

ODA- 3 Nyxx 26,10 Mio.
ODD- 1 Nyxx 70,38 Mio.
TOTAL- 1 Nyxx 96,48 Mio.

stats dont show everything, but its difficult to argue with these.

oda 173 KEMICNI 6,42 Mio - aweful
odd 394 KEMICNI 1,14 Mio.- hasnt had chance to test defensive skills
total 242 KEMICNI 7,56 Mio. need i comment?

oda 93 fizzolio 9,34 Mio. better but still not nyxx standard
odd 83 fizzolio 7,73 Mio. not great
total 78 fizzolio 17,07 Mio. not nyxx standard

im not posting matts up, hes a very good player and thats agreed by all but whoever says he can definitivly beat nyxx is an idiot.

gargareth 8.878.299 (197.) doesnt really reflect your true ability, but in world 5 with all its constaints, shouldnt you be a little better if you are bold enough to say you could beat nyxx?

sandwichmaker 10.077.634 (173.) for such a large player i would have expected better od.

i cba following this trend because i can see the way its going to go for the rest, but before anyone blows their own trumpet about being the best in world 5, you need to prove it.

theres 12 so called players better than nyxx, so why havnt you won this world or atleast broken into the top 3 tribes? and why arnt you kcking sci ass with this many elite? daz is an exception and for this reason he can remain in the contenders :p

oda 17 Dazrield 18,39 Mio.
odd 21 Dazrield 20,62 Mio.
total 16 Dazrield 39,01 Mio.

all in all nyxx is one if not THE best and none of you but daz are even on the same page.

im crap on this game and im doing a better job at it than some of you in the list. flame all you want, but i dont think you are as good as you think you are, and if you were you would be kicking all of our asses. please for once can someone agree; the argument was well balanced, backed up, not biased as i agreed daz could perhaps pull something off and i put some effort into it lol. again nothing personal, i just hate it when someone comes along thinking they are Mr Big Potato and have nothing in their tank to back their claims.

ps. if nyxx was voted above king benx, that means you could beat him too, you could also beat domus, the barbar lot (mendoza, raoul and co) and tennis and gg? yeah im sure you could:lol:

DeletedUser

best overall player for nyxx is however corerect for reasons daz has stated, best combatent however is incorrect.
as:
matt would beat nyxx
daz would beat nyxx
fizz would beat nyxx
i would beat nyxx
the sandwich maker could probably beat nyxx
dabethum would probably beat nyxx
papanebo would beat nyxx
kemicni might beat nyxx
fedupsam (original) would beat nyxx
forgetmenot might beat nyxx
djmadkins would probably beat nyxx
and nayazu (original) would probably beat nyxx

Im sure that some of you are good players and know at least a couple of you are.

But look at what nyxx has done here, 35mil more OD than the next best player takes a lot of organisation and activity and skill. You might say he has simply been stacked but nyxx isnt the type of player to just let troops sit idling whatever.

I feel that some players in R2 might be a tad narcissistic at present for whatever reason but I think you will have to pull a bit more out of the hat before you start bigging yourselves up quite so much.