W52 A start

DeletedUser

So how does everyone feel with W52 since it is made for new players. If you are playing whyat will you do yes i know there are good players also joining but i know a few guys going in as headhunters.

pillburydough

its awesome..I can finally learn to play properly after 3 years :D

DeletedUser

Could you please explain what exactly a 'headhunter' is? :p (/Hopes I don't sound like a noob :eek:)

pillburydough

hahaha who says a 8 year pro wont land next to you for that :p

DeletedUser92094

W52 doesn't mean anything about noobs, Talented players will still join, they will just have to solo it and hope to find a tribe worth being in near by.
there will just be a lack of actual good pre-mades..

Besides angels family.. ;)

DeletedUser

W52 doesn't mean anything about noobs, Talented players will still join, they will just have to solo it and hope to find a tribe worth being in near by.
there will just be a lack of actual good pre-mades..

Besides angels family.. ;)

:icon_eek: :O Yooh left ma tribe out :icon_cry:

DeletedUser92094

I belive most pros that joins w52 will play solo<3

me and my co will play solo for a while<3 lets roll<3

Just realized something..

i don't think you can play solo with a co, wouldn't that be a duo xD

DeletedUser

im playing with a co on 52 just for fun maybe ill get nobled out of for my first time

DeletedUser

People feel this world is only for "newer" players but no its also for the people who have been playing for a long time and think they're so pro like. I wont lie I might learn some new things from this world from someone else theres always something to learn.

DeletedUser57892

It will at least make a good distraction from my main world. Plus I will get a chance to meet/torture new players... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

It will at least make a good distraction from my main world. Plus I will get a chance to meet/torture new players... :icon_twisted:

Aren't we meant to mentor new players and nurture them? I thought we left the killing to non-TW staff? :icon_razz: Bad man!

DeletedUser57892

I didn't say kill. I torture those I love all the time.:icon_wink: