W52 A start

DeletedUser

I like the no directional choice too. Just gives some variety to the tribal wars community.

Burning GFX

Noob world = Kill Kill Kill!!! :icon_twisted: :axemen: :icon_twisted: :axemen: :icon_twisted: :axemen: :icon_twisted:

I mean fun yeh fun thats the one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I didn't say kill. I torture those I love all the time.:icon_wink:

Exactly what I thoughyt IGS were like... the evil twin of us forum mods :icon_wink:

On-topic, random is fun ^^ means premades are harder to function. I like it that way.

hisdudeness

How does the fake limit change wars down the road? I never played on a fake limit world. Actually only played on 1 world 2 years ago. Buddy talked my back into playing again, damn them.

DeletedUser

Smudgey your not because they would think the game is easy with you guys as teachers protecting them, once you stop they will get kicked in the butt*, nevermind do that we could use fresh meat.

DeletedUser

So how does everyone feel with W52 since it is made for new players. If you are playing whyat will you do yes i know there are good players also joining but i know a few guys going in as headhunters.

sorry but i think it's crap if you do this it will ruin the game please stop doing this on new worlds