W52 Awards

DeletedUser

I believe I've let things go along here long enough. Mod problems can be brought to my personal attention or the attention of any of the elders and they have and always will be handled with the same professional courtesy you would expect of a corporation or business. We are here as a service to the community and as volunteers, unless you count the lucky few higher ups that get a little on the side :icon_wink:

That being said I expect players, posters, and mods alike to be treated with common courtesy on my forums. If you have further negative comments to make, private mail them to me and get them out of your system now to avoid punishment here later.

I've always been rather lenient with this forum as you've mostly behaved and kept my job easy, and the world is at the point where anything to talk about is good. I won't allow these topics to continue any further and in any way. They can be handled appropriately or forgotten, but they aren't to be brought up on the W52 forum for everyone to see.

This will be the one and only warning, lets keep to the real topics of threads and enjoy the privilige of a public forum.

DeletedUser

And the forum is once again deceased:)

Who was your favorite target in w52?
They put up a good fight and were decent about it, no real flaming about being attacked.

Ive got a couple in mind, but need to think about my fav.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who was your favorite target in w52?

I've got a couple that come to mind.

The TheLaw crew, they put up a better fight than any MIKE or -SWAT- member I've encountered so far, and that was without their being trained at all at this point (a couple with minor experience, most pretty much new players). So they get a little bit of credit. Managed to block me from taking the entirety of K71 for myself :icon_sad:

Physical Terrorist, for bad & good reasons. left because he thought his leaving would drag myself and a few others over to WET. Didn't realize just how many nukes and nobles were nearby when he left. I got a quick mail complimenting me on my noble and nuke count. Also got me to commit to the WET war properly by switching to the enemy - I've never been keen on tribe hoppers.

Snake Mc. My solo op on him majorly pissed him off. Didn't realize I had 3 villages with 28 nobles each nearby him. But he was quite complimentary about my co-ordination and how I managed to bi-pass all of his stacks to cap the real target area, albeit with a bit too much tongue.

Damp Patch of B52s. Him and gummer4england were the only competition in K72 once the other past world rank 1 player in the K got banned. Only time until the WET war where I was forced to do a 3-man tag-team to take someone out (I miss xCalibur and VivaMex) .

DeletedUser

not many to be honest. best was wets old duke, elag or something like that. would stack and send support correctly, and always built nobles if needed. would play the retake game over and over until you stopped him, k63 was the funnest area i was involved in on w52. being attacked id have to say ogarcia not because it took anything but reading what she was saying in their forums. watching as she was hopeful to take one town sending 90 nukes and boosting in their forum, to the first 20 hitting and no wall movement, to her getting depressed after half, to the final understanding with the last few that she was beaten by a better player. then tring to explain away her failures. was like reading a book, shame she will never listen to others and learn to correctly play the game. miss in a way teaching players, to see them grow in skill and get better.

DeletedUser

Cesar III was by far the most fun I had fighting in the WET war. Gained me a good foothold in K65, as well.

DeletedUser

TW.Player :)

Edit:

Homzi, when he was still the original player it was fun to have some struggles with him.. It far from impossible to take villages of him, but it took some time and effort to get each of them..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98452

This is my very first post ever!

My favorite target is warrior1978. I started this world close to the border of k66/76 and warrior starter in the northern part of k56. When I had a handful of villages I was attacking some random guy and I got an email from warrior. In typical warrior style, he threatened me and told me if I did not stop my attacks on this player, warrior had lots of friends near me and I would be rimmed in a couple weeks. Before I could even respond to him, he blocked me. At that point, I made it my mission to remove him from the world.

It took months but I finally nobled my way north and into k56. Warrior had one glorious moment when he kept taunting -MM- and we all launched on him and he got all his friends to stack him so he wad the #1 ODD player in the world. He continued to taunt practically half the world and we all decided to just take out his friends, one by one. I was a little obsessive as almost all of my caps were RIM tribemembers. It was always fun to cap villages and then see support disappear from warrior's villages :)

Once I felt confident that his list of friends supporting him was almost gone, I made several attacks on him. He is still around and I am currently attacking him but he is pretty much irrelevant now.

Anyway, if he never emailed me and acted like himself, I would never have moved so aggressively north, and he would probably be in a better position today but because of his big mouth he is where he is.

When I first began to attack him he would put postings on his profile about how he would destroy me but then he removed everything once I started to roll through him. He had postings about how Bush was so stupid for attacking him but that was removed once their nukes started to land. The dude is too funny. I will actually miss him when he is gone from this world.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My favorite target is warrior1978... At that point, I made it my mission to remove him from the world.

He's still around? I thought we'd cleared a load of his villages months back?

I enjoyed nuking him. He reported me, Tossa75 and Grinder for "multi-accounting" once because I said I was logging in to all 3 accounts to nuke him when he was asking me what I was doing. Easiest target to wind up, period.

DeletedUser

It took months but I finally nobled my way north and into k56. Warrior had one glorious moment when he kept taunting -MM- and we all launched on him and he got all his friends to stack him so he wad the #1 ODD player in the world. He continued to taunt practically half the world and we all decided to just take out his friends, one by one. I was a little obsessive as almost all of my caps were RIM tribemembers. It was always fun to cap villages and then see support disappear from warrior's villages :)
Good times :)

DeletedUser

awww -MM- :icon_cry: I still think it was the best tribe on this world...anyways favorite target was AnKaar I think thats his name had alot of fun taking his villages :lol:

shredded

Well I can't say I ever had a fav target because all of them hit the delete button once my attacks and nobles started rolling in :/ I think my biggest target was harith hafiz...the funniest one was Poltar..I cleared all his villages in a week and he deleted his account :/ leaving me with a 100 or so barbs...not cool.
BaneSR was my biggest thread when I started he was mean and aggressive lol
Vindicant was much smaller than me but I think he was the best defensive player at that stage that I attacked, he shifted his D around up until his last two villages to kill nobles..
Mikeyj12 caught me off guard and is the only person to date to have cleared one of my villages..had about 6K D in it, but he cleared it while I was sleeping..too bad he didn't get his nobles to it.
playernou this noob kept nobeling barbs all around trying to stay alive..rimmed him and he moved in again, rimmed him again.

Lol think thats all I want to mention..

DeletedUser

yes, on coin worlds players like to restart alot. coins have a major flaw in them that tw just refuses to fix, namely you can mass produce nobles on them. with packets nobles are tied to the acad levels. you can have 800000000 packets but if you only have one level 3 acad you can only have 3 nobles. on coins though if you have 800000000 coins well you can have one acad and god knows how many nobles. and you keep your coins even at restart. so theres no real balance to the system which is strange as tw normally tries to balance everything. needs a total re haul on its system. plus you actually use packets to by nobles so they never truly stack up on those worlds. on coins you do not actually use the coins to buy nobles but resources, so you never use the actual coin numbers for produce nobles. so losing towns really doesnt bother people. very poor system, to many flaws that need fixing.

DeletedUser

i think if youre completly rimmed your coin count gets deleted, not sure though

DeletedUser

actually your right. they changed the coin system a few months back to remove coins at restart. good to see, that was aggravating to players. i based mine off restarting on w52 after my account got deleted do to computer issues. came back and could build 60 nobles off the bat. now all they need to do is remove the i can have 400 nobles because account lost 350 town issue. tw wonders why accounts float so much on coin worlds, as you can tell i dislike coin worlds greatly.