W52 - Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

It's pretty wicked, when you look on the map, and you can see your tribe, watch out for juicy world! :)

DeletedUser

~TSU~ and ~TSUA~
-DoD- and -AoD-

No, I'm not part of them. :/

DeletedUser

Thank you for the constant updates, I am currently having issues logging in which I hope to resolve soon.

Thank you.

hisdudeness

Do you have the option for top player nobling tribes and top barb nobling tribes to show?

DeletedUser70241

someone needs to att the TAC family to this:

TAC

Tac B

and their are probably a few others unless their not related

DeletedUser

At the update tommorow we'll be the fastest noblers on the world probably ^^

DeletedUser91764

dont Tac have like 10 Acadameys by now?

my last count was 8 lmao... I can't wait till it all falls down... (it should collapse in on itself because the building is way too tall and large it can't support its own weight)

Who else wants to be there when this "towering monster" falls? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

im a be there for sure lol. it shouldent take to long, i give them a month at most

DeletedUser

(yin) and (yang) are also families and bosl and bos-a are families

DeletedUser

Little question.

At the fastest noblers map it says 7 villages at my name, but i have 10 villages... :p

DeletedUser

I am not aware of your ign, so I cannot answer your question specifically, but you must take into account a few things.

- Your first village does not count, as obviously you didn't noble that one
- Your first nobled village does not count
- If you lost a village and recapped or nobled one of your own villages the ranking will appear to be incorrect
- If you nobled a village since the last update time, it will not have been counted yet

The first two should bring it down to 8, and I suspect one of the last two clauses will explain why it reads 7.