W53 Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i hate wating o so much :( but health is more inmortant so get well soon, what happened anyways?

DeletedUser

Get better Frail, TW can wait for your blog ;)

Look forward to reading the blog once released.

DeletedUser

Back guys.
Thanks for all the warm wishes.
I'll get to work on the blog tonight, hopefully have it finished by tomorrow. Hopefully.

The aire bard

Glad to hear that you're feeling better Beauty :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser95858

If it's anything like the first (I am sure it will be) than I cannot wait to read.

DeletedUser94677

I'm sorry but seriously, Still no blog put up yet 0.o

DeletedUser94677

Chill out, The lass just got back from hospital, Give the girl a chance. :icon_idea:

:icon_rolleyes: As if I care about peoples health, a job is a job I don't go complaining to my boss when I come back to the hospital so whats so hard about typing?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: As if I care about peoples health, a job is a job I don't go complaining to my boss when I come back to the hospital so whats so hard about typing?:icon_eek:

that's gotta be the most die-respectful thing i have ever heard. You got paid "for the blogs put up" not monthly so as if Frail has a deadline to put blogs up.So putting RL with TW doesnt work. If it's a good she can put it up when it's done

I'm Expecting a very good read from Frail, which is probley why it's taking a while

Edit: Although i do realize Frail put her own deadline. RL gets a hold of people so just be patient

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Angel this is the worst post I've seen from you...
Where does she complain?
Why be a bitch?
If your ill and go to the hospital, you do tell your boss that you need time off.

DeletedUser

Iuno, when I read that post it seemed to me that he was being sarcastic :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ouch :icon_eek: Thats kinda low angel :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.