W53 Mod!

DeletedUser

Hello W53!

I will be your moderator. Please don't spam ma forums, as every time I have to infract someone I die a little inside.
Darkeh made me do this, its not my fault. Or maybe he just wants something to punish, who knows?
Congrats to him for finally getting his shmexy forum to mod, I have no doubt he'll Abuse all of powers, go on a mad power trip and get fired do an amazing job keeping the new world hoppers in check ^_^

~Sam

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

Hello W53!

I will be your moderator. Please don't spam ma forums, as every time I have to infract someone I die a little inside.
Darkeh made me do this, its not my fault. Or maybe he just wants something to punish, who knows?
Congrats to him for finally getting his shmexy forum to mod, I have no doubt he'll Abuse all of powers, go on a mad power trip and get fired
do an amazing job keeping the new world hoppers in check ^_^

~Sam

Im always looking for the hidden meaning to life, welcome to my nightmare:icon_rolleyes:

Plz be mindful of my infractions some times i know not what i do !

And no i dont spell check ^ lol:icon_razz:

darkaniken2

Sammeh, this isn't exactly what I had in mind, but I guess it'll work.

In seriousness, I'll be your mod. Dun break teh forum rules and you'll be fine.

DeletedUser71572

Does this include bashing you?

Coz I don't think you're a real mod :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
[21:28:44] Kingsam [Mr Panda]: Go make mod intro thread on W53 forums so I have something to spam ^_^
[21:29:24] Spencer | Darkaniken2: Make one yourself.
[21:29:26] Spencer | Darkaniken2: -.-
[21:29:48] Kingsam [Mr Panda]: Kingsam [Mr Panda] thinks people might get confused if I introduce myself as W53 mod
[21:30:09] Spencer | Darkaniken2: I'd think it was funny, but you might get in trouble for impersonation.
[/SPOIL]

PROOFS!

darkaniken2

Does this include bashing you?

Coz I don't think you're a real mod :icon_surprised:
You can bash me if it makes you feel better. Whether or not you'll get away with it is another matter.

And I'm hurt shreky.. ;(

[SPOIL]
[21:28:44] Kingsam [Mr Panda]: Go make mod intro thread on W53 forums so I have something to spam ^_^
[21:29:48] Kingsam [Mr Panda]: Kingsam [Mr Panda] thinks people might get confused if I introduce myself as W53 mod
[21:30:09] Spencer | Darkaniken2: I'd think it was funny, but you might get in trouble for impersonation.
[/SPOIL]

PROOFS!

[4:42:22 PM] Spencer | Darkaniken2: You know
[4:42:28 PM] Spencer | Darkaniken2: I was refering to one like this:
[4:42:48 PM] Spencer | Darkaniken2: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=191983

Rest of that convo.

slinkiestwizard

Ok Now im scared..................slowly backs away ....eyes to the ground offering his soul for limitless infractions......................:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

you're the guy that said that funneh "In Soviet Russia Cookie make you" joke, besides that I dont know you :O

Anyway hai :)

DeletedUser94677

Of course not, nub ^^

Well I mean , you never know KK. 0.o Tw could've had lag and so it was taking forever for it to say Sammy was a mod rofl. Oh my god... :icon_eek: a grumpy old man is our mod.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

PROOFS!

I didn't know pandas played good chess. :icon_neutral: