W53 Mod!

DeletedUser

don't spam your forums!?!
do you know who we are?!
j/k but yeah um about the spam. good luck in keeping up, there should be two of you

darkaniken2

DeletedUser62294

Sammeh isn't the mod. Ignore him.

And for the record, I'm probably a bigger spammer than the lot of you put together. Ask sammeh. We used to be part of a spam squad together. :D

hehe you don't know whats in store for you mate

darkaniken2

We don't like authorities.
Think of me as the older brother you look up to when the scary monsters come out of the closet to eat your brain.

hehe you don't know whats in store for you mate

You seem to misunderstand. Whatever you can throw at me I have probably participated in before. Well, unless it breaks the rules of course. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sammeh isn't the mod. Ignore him.

And for the record, I'm probably a bigger spammer than the lot of you put together. Ask sammeh. We used to be part of a spam squad together. :D

That.

ah. I see now.:lol: Im a bit slow on it this evening:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hello W53!

I will be your moderator. Please don't spam ma forums, as every time I have to infract someone I die a little inside.
Darkeh made me do this, its not my fault. Or maybe he just wants something to punish, who knows?
Congrats to him for finally getting his shmexy forum to mod, I have no doubt he'll Abuse all of powers, go on a mad power trip and get fired do an amazing job keeping the new world hoppers in check ^_^

~Sam

I'm not sure if our marriage will work with both of us being mods @ Sam :icon_redface:
Congrats Ani :3
Enjoy all the spam your new forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

Best joke I've heard all night :lol:
Enjoy these guys, Darky. They're really.. er... something (special) :p
Yea, I know. Tons of people from worlds I've played are all coming here. I bet 3/4 of them quit this time next week. :D

slinkiestwizard

Best joke I've heard all night :lol:
Enjoy these guys, Darky. They're really.. er... something (special) :p

Cmon frail you no i miss you already! do i need post the dirty love letters?:icon_redface: