W53 Mod!

DeletedUser

how about you take an enemy village for once :D? Not your ally's :p

9.95, have you actually looked at hassan, i havnt taken one village from him nub...another great pilly post, minuscule brain in first, internet warrior fingers in top gear...

and how many times do i have to tell you nub lets I am not your ally..

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This thread is dying... :icon_cry:

Whoever made Dark a mod must have hit the wrong button on accident. :icon_razz: I'm still waiting for him to find a reason to infract me. Can't be long now... And I pity the people of w53.
I hope people realize that I'm joking here... >.< Please dun infract me for mod bashing.
[spoil]Dark <3![/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hello my soon to be new mod. Please do not feel the need to watch me to closely. I will be good I swear.

DeletedUser

congratulations Dark <3

and i dunno how people think they can compete with you at spamming, i mean heck if they even did manage to spam more than you you could just infract them :p win by default :p

- Alex

pillburydough

This thread is dying... :icon_cry:

Whoever made Dark a mod must have hit the wrong button on accident. :icon_razz: I'm still waiting for him to find a reason to infract me. Can't be long now... And I pity the people of w53.
I hope people realize that I'm joking here... >.< Please dun infract me for mod bashing.
[spoil]Dark <3![/spoil]

hes dieng to ban meh :(

SAM I <3 YOU!!!!!

DeletedUser71572

Erm... I so want to say a naughty word. I know you'd love infracting me dark, and i'd love annoying you.

But I want to be mod, so i'll be good for you. :(

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Erm... I so want to say a naughty word. I know you'd love infracting me dark, and i'd love annoying you.

But I want to be mod, so i'll be good for you. :(
If they make you a mod, I'll be even more terrified. Darky as a mod is freaky enough. :icon_smile:

<3...