W55 Gossip -.-

DeletedUser

W54 forum seemed a bit dead so i thought I would ask if anyone has anything interesting to say about W55 any interesting players playing and premades happening? Basically anything to do with W55?

I know this is probably the wrong place to post this but as burns said the trolls need something to do. :icon_wink:

Anyway dont flame Im only a nub :icon_cry:

3DD1E

rivet city

I pray every night that w55 will bring some good tribes and will smite the noobs that attempt to form a tribe.other than that,i have no idea.

DeletedUser

Why are you so against new players, learning the ways of Tw, rivet, and it seems you had to restart? Hmhm? Noobs that ganged up on you? Or a Super noob?

rivet city

I did not have to restart,i restarted because my tribe decided to become mass recruiters and refused to listen to any words of wisdom thrown at the leadership by anyone in the tribe.I am not fond of players that cant comprehend the basics of leading a tribe,yet do so anyway.it leads the few good players that fall for their BS via mail lies down the gutter.
Currently,i am doing fine.Looking to bad rep anyone leading tribes like the ones i have come into contact with.Lucky you,you have a local tribe that seems to have some structure.

DeletedUser96513

with the introduction of world 55, world hoppers will run away and there wont be much useless spamming with someone saying "*** are so awesome here in 54 ".

you wil lsee a lot of those in world55 forums until 56 starts.

DeletedUser

I did not have to restart,i restarted because my tribe decided to become mass recruiters and refused to listen to any words of wisdom thrown at the leadership by anyone in the tribe.I am not fond of players that cant comprehend the basics of leading a tribe,yet do so anyway.it leads the few good players that fall for their BS via mail lies down the gutter.
Currently,i am doing fine.Looking to bad rep anyone leading tribes like the ones i have come into contact with.Lucky you,you have a local tribe that seems to have some structure.

Thanks for the compliment, considering I part lead punch, that was a good answer, thanks. Didn't mean you had to restart, waste of your own time due to somebody else's action. Personally I'd never do that. Still I am not you, now hurry! get to the choppa!

Carlosmaster

What tribe is this?

Also, if you're such a good player why did you join a noob tribe to begin with..?

Logic fail, cannot compute.

rivet city

Thanks for the compliment, considering I part lead punch, that was a good answer, thanks. Didn't mean you had to restart, waste of your own time due to somebody else's action. Personally I'd never do that. Still I am not you, now hurry! get to the choppa!

Your welcome
Now this choppa! will it have liquor?

rivet city

What tribe is this?

Also, if you're such a good player why did you join a noob tribe to begin with..?

I never said i was a great player,and i joined the tribe because i was acting stupidly,clearly.

DeletedUser

What tribe is this?

Yea good point, I didn't pick up on that, all "good" players, know never join a noob tribe, always make your own and ask decent players to come to you, or wait, for them to come knocking. Also, yes, vodka and Malabu. Not sure if there is a liquor called Arnold schwarzenegger, if there is, it will be on it. :icon_wink:

rivet city

to the choppa it is.
and like i said,i did something stupid. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Negative, Punch has everything, I and my tribe members could ask for in a tribe. Never been in a better tribe.

DeletedUser

It's only cos I'm there :icon_wink:

3DD1E, to take your mind off things, add me on Skype (twnever...) so I can discuss the co-playin'.